IIITDMK Recruitment 2023 Project Associate Posts

IIITDMK Project Associate - I Recruitment 2023 | IIITDMK Project Associate - I Job Notification 2023 | IIITDMK Project Associate - I 2023 Application Form @ http://iiitdm.ac.in/– IIITDMK invites applications for the recruitment of 01 Project Associate - I Posts.

 

IIITDMK Recruitment 2023 [Quick Summary]

Organization Name:

Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram

Notification No:

IIITDMK/PR/PA-I/A18/2023 06.07.2023

Job Category:

Central Govt Jobs 

Employment Type:

Contract Basis

Duration:

Initially for 6 months, likely to be extended for 6 more months

Total No of Vacancies: 

01 Project Associate - I Posts

Place of Posting: 

Kancheepuram

Starting Date:

06.07.2023

Last Date:

23.07.2023

Apply Mode:

Offline  

Official Website 

http://iiitdm.ac.in/ 

Latest IIITDMK Project Associate - I Vacancy Details:

IIITDMK Invites Applications for the Following Posts

SI No

Name of Posts

No. of Posts

1.

Project Associate - I

01

 

Total

01

 

IIITDMK Project Associate - I Eligibility Criteria:

Educational Qualification:  

Qualification:

 (i) Stipend: Rs. 31,000 per month

B.E/B.Tech and M.E/M.Tech in Computer Science/ Engineering (or related areas, such as IT, Networking, IoT, Cloud Computing, Cyber Security/Information Security etc.) OR B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science/Engineering (or related areas, such as IT, Networking, IoT, Cloud Computing, Cyber Security/Information Security etc.) and valid GATE Score.

(ii) Stipend: Rs. 25,000 per month

B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science/Engineering (or related areas, such as IT, Networking, IoT, Cloud Computing, Cyber Security/Information Security etc.)

Desirable Skills:

● Understanding of basics algorithms and network protocol design

● Basic knowledge of wireless communications, IoT, Cloud Computing

● Work/Project development experience using Micro controllers (e.g. Arduino or Raspberry-pi) and software such as NS-3, Python etc.

● Basic knowledge of Mobile and Web application development.

● Good English and Report Writing Skills.

Other Benefits: The selected candidate may apply for the PhD degree at IIITDM Kancheepuram if he/she fulfills all the requirements prescribed by the Institute.

Age: Preferably below 32 Years

 

IIITDMK Project Associate - I Selection Process 2023:

- Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for a written test and interview.

- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email.

 

How to apply for IIITDMK Project Associate - I Post:  

1. Online applications are only accepted.

2. Application form link: https://forms.gle/kPrVTL5e3jh33HAy7

3. Indian Nationals need to apply.

 

Important Dates for IIITDMK Project Associate - I Post: 

Starting Date for Submission of Application

06.07.2023

Last date for Submission of Application

23.07.2023

Place of Interview:

Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram Melakkottaiyur, Off Vandalur-Kelambakkam Road, Chennai-600127 Contact No: 044-27476393 Email: sricce@iiitdm.ac.in

 

IIITDMK Project Associate - I Official Notification & Application Link:

IIITDMK Official Website Career Page

Click Here

IIITDMK Official Notification PDF

Click Here

IIITDMK Online Application Form

Click Here


Previous Post Next Post