Anna University Recruitment 2023 Professional Assistant Posts

Anna University Professional Assistant I Recruitment 2023 | Anna University Professional Assistant I Job Notification 2023 | Anna University Professional Assistant I 2023 Application Form PDF Download @ https://www.annauniv.edu/– Anna University invites applications for recruitment of 01 Professional Assistant I Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website @ https://www.annauniv.edu/. The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 18.07.2023 @ 4.30 PM.

 

Anna University Recruitment 2023 [Quick Summary]

Organization Name:

Anna University

Employment Type:

Temporary Basis

Duration:

The position is purely temporary and the duration is for six months, which may be extended depending on the performance (with periodical breaks).

Total No of Vacancies: 

01 Professional Assistant I Posts

Place of Posting: 

Chennai 

Starting Date: 

07.07.2023 

Last Date: 

18.07.2023 @ 4.30 PM

Apply Mode:

Offline

Official Website 

https://www.annauniv.edu/ 

Latest Anna University Professional Assistant I Vacancy Details:

Anna University Invites Applications for the Following Posts

SI No

Name of Posts

No. of Posts

1.

Professional Assistant I

01

 

Total

01

 

Anna University Professional Assistant I Eligibility Criteria:

Educational Qualification:

Essential Qualification: B.E.(CSE/ IT/ ECE /EEE/ E&I/ C&I).

Desirable Qualification: Experience in computer maintenance.

Salary:

1. Professional Assistant I  - Rs. 699/- Per Day

 

Anna University Professional Assistant I Selection Process 2023:

1. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview

2. The actual date and time of interview will be intimated by e-mail to the shortlisted candidates.

 

How to apply for Anna University Professional Assistant I Post:  

The duly filled application in the prescribed format should be submitted by email to cuic.annauniv@gmail.com with subject 'PROFESSIONAL ASSISTANT-I - RECRUITMENT'.

Also, the duly filled application in the prescribed format along with all other necessary self attested certificates and the hard copy may be sent by post to "The Director, Centre for University Industry Collaboration (CUIC), Anna University, Sardar Patel Road, Chennai - 600 025" by post or in person on or before 18.07.2023, 4.30 PM.

 

Important Dates for Anna University Professional Assistant I Post: 

Starting Date for Submission of Application

07.07.2023

Last date for Submission of Application

18.07.2023 @ 4.30 PM

 

Anna University Professional Assistant I Official Notification & Application Link:

Anna University Official Website Career Page

Click Here

Anna University Official Notification & Application Form PDF

Click Here


Previous Post Next Post