CSIR-NEERI
Project Associate Recruitment 2022 | CSIR-NEERI Project Associate Job
Notification 2022 | CSIR-NEERI Project Associate 2022 Application Form PDF
Download @ https://www.csircmc.res.in/– CSIR-NEERI invites applications for
recruitment of 03 Project Associate-I, Project Associate-I Posts. The
applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website
@ https://www.csircmc.res.in/.
|
CSIR-NEERI Recruitment 2022 [Quick Summary] |
|
|
Organization Name: |
CSIR-National Environmental Engineering Research
Institute |
|
Notification No: |
CZC/November/2022/01 |
|
Job Category: |
Central Govt Jobs |
|
Employment Type: |
Contract Basis |
|
Total No of Vacancies: |
03 Project Associate-I, Project Associate-I Posts |
|
Place of Posting: |
Chennai |
|
Walk in Date: |
28.11.2022 |
|
Apply Mode: |
Offline |
|
Official Website |
https://www.csircmc.res.in/ |
Latest
CSIR-NEERI Project Associate Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CSIR-NEERI
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Posts |
No. of Posts |
|
1. |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
|
2. |
Project Associate-I |
02 |
|
Total |
03 |
|
CSIR-NEERI Project Associate Eligibility Criteria:
Educational
Qualification:
|
1. Project
Associate-I - B.E/B.Tech (Civil/Chemical
Engg.) with Computer Literacy |
|
2. Project
Associate-I - B.E/B.Tech (Civil/Chemical
Engg.) with Computer Literacy |
Age Limit:
|
1. Project
Associate-I - 35 years |
|
2. Project
Associate-I - 35 years |
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CSIR-NEERI official
Notification 2022 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
1. Project
Associate-I - Rs. 31,000/- + HRA to Scholars
who are selected through (a) National Eligibility TestsCSIR-UGC NET including
lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process
through National level examinations conducted by Central Govt. Departments
and their Agencies and Institutions (ii) 25,000/- + HRA for others who do not
fall under (i) above |
|
2. Project
Associate-I - Rs. 31,000/- + HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National
Eligibility Tests-CSIRUGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship)
or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level examinations
conducted by Central Govt. Departments and their Agencies and Institutions (i)
25,000/- + HRA for others who do not |
CSIR-NEERI Project Associate Selection Process 2022:
CSIR-NEERI may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
Short Listing |
|
2. |
Interview |
How to apply
for CSIR-NEERI Project Associate Post:
Interested candidates who
fulfil the qualification may attend Walk-In Interview on November 29 and 30,
2022 from 10.00am to 5.00pm at CSIR-NEERI, CSIR Madras Complex, Taramani,
Chennai - 600 113. Candidates must also send their biodata in the prescribed
format (Annexed) supported by copies of documentary proof for date of birth,
educational qualifications, experience, etc. to the e-mail id:
csirneerichennai@gmail.com on or before November 28, 2022 (Monday) and must
submit the same at the time of interview along with the originals for verification
and recent passport size photograph affixed on the application.
Important Dates
for CSIR-NEERI Project Associate Post:
|
Last date for Submission of Application:
28.11.2022 |
|
|
Venue: |
CSIR-NEERI,
CSIR Madras Complex, Taramani, Chennai - 600 113 |
|
Date: |
November 29
and 30, 2022 |
|
Time: |
10.00am to
5.00pm |
CSIR-NEERI Project
Associate Official Notification & Application Link:
|
CSIR-NEERI Official
Website Career Page |
|
|
CSIR-NEERI Official
Notification & Application Form PDF |