ICMR-NIMR
MTS & DEO Recruitment 2022 | ICMR-NIMR: 07 MTS & DEO Posts 2022 | ICMR-NIMR
MTS & DEO Job Notification 2022 | ICMR-NIMR MTS & DEO 2022 Application
Form PDF Download @ https://main.icmr.nic.in/– ICMR-NIMR invites applications
for recruitment of 07 Project Research Assistant, Project Technician Grade III,
Project Technician Grade I (Insect collector), Data Entry Operator Grade -B,
Project Research Associate (Grade I), Project Technician Grade I (Insect
collector), Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts. The applicants are requested to
Download Application Form through Official Website @ https://main.icmr.nic.in/.
|
ICMR-NIMR Recruitment 2022 [Quick Summary] |
|
|
Organization Name: |
ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research |
|
Notification No: |
Admn/VC-06-I/55/18/88 |
|
Job Category: |
Central Govt Jobs |
|
Employment Type: |
Contract Basis |
|
Total No of Vacancies: |
07 Project Research Assistant, Project Technician
Grade III, Project Technician Grade I (Insect collector), Data Entry Operator
Grade -B, Project Research Associate (Grade I), Project Technician Grade I
(Insect collector), Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts |
|
Place of Posting: |
Bengaluru, Kurnool |
|
Walk in Date: |
12.10.2022 |
|
Apply Mode: |
Offline |
|
Official Website |
https://main.icmr.nic.in/ |
Latest
ICMR-NIMR MTS & DEO Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
ICMR-NIMR
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Posts |
No. of Posts |
|
1. |
Project Research Assistant |
01 |
|
2. |
Project Technician Grade III |
01 |
|
3. |
Project Technician Grade I (Insect collector) |
01 |
|
4. |
Data Entry Operator Grade -B |
01 |
|
5. |
Project Research Associate (Grade I) |
01 |
|
6. |
Project Technician Grade I (Insect collector) |
01 |
|
7. |
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) |
01 |
|
Total |
07 |
|
ICMR-NIMR MTS & DEO Eligibility Criteria:
Educational
Qualification:
|
1. Project
Research Assistant - Essential
Qualification: Graduate in Life
Science subjects from a recognized university with three years work
experience from a recognized institution Or Master’s degree in Life Science
subjects. Desirable: Experience in Entomology work/vector borne diseases, lab work in
scientific Institutes or research organizations. |
|
2. Project
Technician Grade III – Essential
Qualification: 12th pass in Science subjects
and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician Or One year DMLT plus
One year required experience from a recognized organization Or Two years
field/Laboratory experience. *B.Sc degree shall be treated as 3 years
experience. Desirable: Experience in mosquito rearing and colonization, lab work in scientific
Institutes or research organizations. |
|
3. Project
Technician Grade I (Insect collector) - Essential Qualification: High School* Or equivalent with one year
experience in related field from a Government Institution or Recognized
Institute Or certificate of one year training in the relevant area Or ITI Or
National Trade Certificate of National Council for Vocational Training and
successful completion of ATS in relevant trade from a Government recognized
board. *Intermediate with Science subjects shall be treated as equivalent to
2 years' experience. Desirable: Experience in mosquito rearing and colonization, lab work in scientific
Institutes or research organizations. |
|
4. Data
Entry Operator Grade -B – Essential
Qualification: A speed test of not less than
8000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer. Intermediate or
12th pass in science stream from a recognized board with DOEACC 'A' level
from a recognized institute and/ or 2 years' experience in EDP work in
Government, Autonomous, PSU or any other recognized organization. |
|
5. Project Research
Associate (Grade I) – Essential
Qualification: Ph.D degree in Life Sciences
with at least one research publication in SCI indexed journals. • Experience
in Entomology work/vector borne diseases, lab work in scientific Institutes
or research organizations. Desirable: • Knowledge of good Laboratory Practices or working experience in
Quality Control and Testing, Quality assurance in recognized laboratories. •
Knowledge in computers |
|
6. Project
Technician Grade I (Insect collector) - Essential Qualification: High School* Or equivalent with one year
experience in related field from a Government Institution or Recognized
Institute Or certificate of one year training in the relevant area Or ITI Or
National Trade Certificate of National Council for Vocational Training and
successful completion of ATS in relevant trade from a Government recognized
board. *Intermediate with Science subjects shall be treated as equivalent to
2 years' experience. Desirable: Experience in mosquito rearing and colonization, lab work in
scientific Institutes or research organizations. |
|
7. Multi-Tasking
Staff (MTS) - Essential Qualifications: High
School Or equivalent. Desirable: • 01 years experience of
Administrative related work.• Willing to complete the assigned work by PI at
office. |
Age Limit:
|
1. Project
Research Assistant - 30 Years |
|
2. Project
Technician Grade III – 30 Years |
|
3. Project
Technician Grade I (Insect collector) - 25Years |
|
4. Data
Entry Operator Grade -B - 28Years |
|
5. Project
Research Associate (Grade I) - 40 Years for
males and 42 years for females |
|
6. Project
Technician Grade I (Insect collector) - 25Years |
|
7. Multi-Tasking
Staff (MTS) - 25Years |
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through ICMR-NIMR official
Notification 2022 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
1. Project
Research Assistant - Rs. 31,000/- |
|
2. Project
Technician Grade III - Rs. 18,000/- |
|
3. Project
Technician Grade I (Insect collector) - Rs. 16,000/- |
|
4. Data
Entry Operator Grade -B - Rs. 18,000/- |
|
5. Project
Research Associate (Grade I) - Rs. 46,800/- |
|
6. Project
Technician Grade I (Insect collector) - Rs. 16,000/- |
|
7. Multi-Tasking
Staff (MTS) - Rs. 15,800/- |
ICMR-NIMR MTS & DEO Selection Process 2022:
ICMR-NIMR may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
walk-in-interview |
|
2. |
written test |
How to apply
for ICMR-NIMR MTS & DEO Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to
Download and read ICMR-NIMR Job notification to get aware of recruitment
schedule and venue from official website ICMR-NIMR. Candidate must reach
advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official
Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in
application form (if required)
Important Dates
for ICMR-NIMR MTS & DEO Post:
|
Venue: |
ICMR –
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MALARIA RESEARCH, Nirmal BhawanICMR Complex; Off. NH 7
(Near International Airport Trumpet Bus Stop), Poojanahalli, Kannamangala
Post, Devanahalli Taluk, Bengaluru – 562110. |
|
Date: |
12.10.2022 |
|
Time: |
Registration
and verification of document: 09:15 AM to 10:30 AM Interview: 11:00 AM
onwards |
ICMR-NIMR MTS
& DEO Official Notification & Application Link:
|
ICMR-NIMR Official
Website Career Page |
|
|
ICMR-NIMR Official
Notification PDF |
|
|
ICMR-NIMR Application
Form PDF |