UPSC NDA I Exam Syllabus 2022 2023 | UPSC NDA I Exam Pattern 2022 2023 | UPSC National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I), 2022 Syllabus and Exam Pattern are given on this page. So, candidates who are searching for the UPSC Syllabus 2022 they can collect full PDF on this page. UPSC NDA I Syllabus plays a prominent role in any exam preparation. Without having UPSC NDA I syllabus and Exam pattern nobody can know which subjects to prepare for the examination. You can check all details of UPSC Syllabus here. Are you looking for the free download? Then go through this section.
UPSC NDA I
Selection Process:
The
Selection Procedure of the Exam will be as follows:
1. Written Exam (Paper I & Paper II)
2.
Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test
Centres Of
Examination:
The Examination will
be held at the following Centres:
Scheme of
Examination:
1.
The subjects of the written examination, the time allowed and the maximum marks
allotted to each subject will be as follows:-
|
Subject |
Code |
Duration |
Maximum Marks |
|
Mathematics |
1 |
2½ Hours |
300 |
|
General Ability Test |
2 |
2½ Hours |
600 |
|
Total: |
900 |
||
|
SSB Test/Interview: |
900 |
||
2. THE PAPERS IN ALL THE SUBJECTS WILL CONSIST OF
OBJECTIVE TYPE QUESTIONS ONLY. THE QUESTION PAPERS (TEST BOOKLETS) OF
MATHEMATICS AND PART “B” OF GENERAL ABILITY TEST WILL BE SET BILINGUALLY IN
HINDI AS WELL AS ENGLISH.
3. In the question papers, wherever necessary,
questions involving the metric system of Weights and Measures only will be set.
4. Candidates must write the papers in their own
hand. In no circumstances will they be allowed the help of a scribe to write
answers for them.
5. The Commission have discretion to fix qualifying
marks in any or all the subjects at the examination.
6. The candidates are not permitted to use
calculator or Mathematical or logarithmic table for answering objective type
papers (Test Booklets). They should not therefore, bring the same inside the
Examination Hall.
Intelligence and Personality Test:
The SSB procedure consists of two stage Selection
process - stage I and stage II. Only those candidates who clear the stage I are
permitted to appear for stage II. The details are :
(a) Stage I comprises of Officer Intelligence Rating
(OIR) tests are Picture Perception * Description Test (PP&DT). The
candidates will be shortlisted based on combination of performance in OIR Test
and PP&DT.
(b) Stage II Comprises of Interview, Group Testing
Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and the Conference. These tests are conducted
over 4 days. The details of these tests are given on the website
joinindianarmy.nic.in.
The personality of a candidate is assessed by three
different assessors viz. The Interviewing Officer (IO), Group Testing Officer
(GTO) and the Psychologist. There are no separate weightage for each test. The
mks are allotted by assessors only after taking into consideration the
performance of the candidate holistically in all the test. In addition, marks
for Conference are also allotted based on the initial performance of the
Candidate in the three techniques and decision of the Board. All these have
equal weightage.
The various tests of IO, GTO and Psych are designed
to bring out the presence/absence of Officer Like Qualities and their
trainability in a candidate. Accordingly candidates are Recommended or Not
Recommended at the SSB.
UPSC NDA I
Syllabus PDF Download:
Here UPSC NDA I Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates
those who have applied for UPSC NDA I Recruitment 2022 can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the
NDA I Exam. The UPSC
Syllabus topics mentioned below. The standard
syllabus for UPSC NDA I Exam is
|
UPSC NDA I Syllabus PDF |