UPSC NDA I Question Papers | UPSC NDA I Previous Years Question Papers PDF Download | UPSC NDA I Model Question Papers | UPSC National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I), 2022 Question Paper 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 Download PDF | Contenders who are eagerly looking for the UPSC NDA I Previous Papers can find them in this post. In this article, we are providing information about the UPSC NDA I solved previous papers.
UPSC NDA I
Previews Papers:
|
Organization Name: |
Union Public Service Commission |
|
Name of the Posts: |
National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I),
2022 & Various Posts |
|
Job Location: |
Anywhere in India |
|
Selection Procedure: |
Written Exam (Paper I & Paper II), Psychological Aptitude
Test and Intelligence Test |
|
Exam Date: |
10th April, 2022 |
|
Official Website: |
https://upsconline.nic.in/ |
Last 5 Years UPSC
NDA I Previews Papers:
The
aspirants can download UPSC previous papers PDF from this page. After
downloading the model papers the candidates have to start their preparation. In
this page, the contenders can check UPSC NDA I solved previous papers and exam
pattern along with Syllabus. By doing more practice on UPSC NDA I solved papers
candidates can hit the written test without any confusion. By practicing more
and more previous year question papers the applicants can attempt the exam
easily without any confusion and they can crack the written test successfully.
UPSC NDA I Selection Procedure:
Candidates will be
selected based on
1. Written Exam (Paper I
& Paper II)
2. Psychological Aptitude
Test and Intelligence Test
UPSC NDA I Previous Papers PDF Downloading Links: