GIC Assistant Manager (Scale-I) Result & Cut-Off 2021

GIC Assistant Manager (Scale-I) Result 2021| GIC Assistant Manager (Scale-I) Cut-Off 2021 | GIC Assistant Manager (Scale-I) List Of Candidates Shortlisted For GD & Interview 2021 announced at https://www.gicofindia.com/en/ website. GIC Result, Cut Off, Merit List, & Interview Date 2021 Released Official Website at https://www.gicofindia.com/en/. 

GIC Assistant Manager (Scale-I) Result & Cut-Off 2021

GIC Assistant Manager (Scale-I) Exam Results 2021:  

GIC Assistant Manager (Scale-I) Result 2021: Hello Aspirants!!! General Insurance Corporation Of India conducted examination for recruit of Assistant Manager (Scale-I) Posts in various centers throughout India. GIC has Recently Uploaded Result for the Post of Assistant Manager (Scale-I) Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates Who have Applied for this Recruitment Exam can Download Result now.

GIC Assistant Manager (Scale-I) Exam 2021 Quick Summary
Name of Authority:General Insurance Corporation Of India
Official Website:https://www.gicofindia.com/en/
Result Published Date:21.10.2021
No of Posts:44 Posts
Name of the Posts:Assistant Manager (Scale-I)
Selection Procedure:Online Exam, Group Discussion, Interview and Medical Examination
Exam Date:29.08.2021
Result Status:Updated

 

Steps to download GIC Assistant Manager (Scale-I) Result 2021

1. Candidates who want to download GIC Assistant Manager (Scale-I) Result 2021 must visit the official website https://www.gicofindia.com/en/

2. Find the GIC Assistant Manager (Scale-I) Result 2021 Link

3. Aspirants Use Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth for downloading the Result.

4. Now your GIC Assistant Manager (Scale-I) Result 2021 will be displayed.

5. Download and Save your Result.

6. Take Print out for Future Reference.

GIC AM Scale I Officers – “Schedule For GD & Interview Of The Shortlisted Candidates

Click Here

GIC AM Scale I Officers – “Cut-Off Marks For The Candidates Called For GD & Interview

Click Here

GIC AM Scale I Officers – List Of Candidates Shortlisted For GD & Interview

Click Here

GIC AM Scale I Officers – “Result Of Written Examination Held On 29.08.2021

Click Here

GIC AM Admit Card 2021

Click Here

GIC AM Exam Date 2021 PDF

Click Here

GIC AM Syllabus & Exam Pattern

Click Here

GIC Official Website Career Page

Click Here

GIC Official Notification PDF

Click Here

GIC Online Application Form

Click Here

Merit List for GIC Assistant Manager (Scale-I):

The GIC Recruitment 2021 has released its notification. So, a huge number of applicants had applied for this post. Assistant Manager (Scale-I) Result 2021 is provided only to aspirants attended the exams. Based on the performance in the exams the candidates can view Result.


Previous Post Next Post