C-MET
Recruitment 2021 | C-MET: 05 Project Associate I (A) Jobs 2021 | Download
Application Form through @ https://cmet.gov.in/– C-MET invites applications for
recruitment of 05 Project Associate I (A), Project Associate I (B), Project
Assistant I (A), Project Assistant I (B), Research Associate Posts. The
applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website
@ https://cmet.gov.in/.
|
C-MET Recruitment 2021 [Quick Summary] |
|
|
Organization Name: |
Centre For Materials For Electronics
Technology |
|
Advertisement No: |
CMET/TH/ADM/05/2021 |
|
Job Category: |
Central Govt Jobs |
|
Duration: |
Initially for one year and may be extended upto the completion of the
Project; ie. 12 th August,2024 |
|
Employment Type: |
Temporary Basis |
|
Total No of Vacancies: |
05 Project Associate I (A), Project Associate I
(B), Project Assistant I (A), Project Assistant I (B), Research Associate Posts |
|
Job Location: |
Kerala |
|
Walk in Date: |
24.10.2021 to 29.10.2021 |
|
Apply Mode: |
Offline |
|
Official Website |
https://cmet.gov.in/ |
Latest
C-MET Project Associate I (A) Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
C-MET
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
1. |
Project Associate I (A) |
01 |
|
2. |
Project Associate I (B) |
01 |
|
3. |
Project Assistant I (A) |
01 |
|
4. |
Project Assistant I (B) |
01 |
|
5. |
Research Associate |
01 |
|
Total |
05 |
|
C-MET Project Associate I (A) Eligibility Criteria:
Educational
Qualification:
|
1. Project
Associate I (A) - Essential: First Class/60% marks in B.Tech in Electonics and Communication
Engineering OR Electrical Engineering Desirable : Experience in flexible printed circuits, PCB designs, electrical
housing, circuit design. |
|
2. Project
Associate I (B) – Essential: First Class/60% marks in M.Sc Chemistry/ Polymer Chemistry. Desirable
: Experience in Polymer composites |
|
3. Project
Assistant I (A) – Essential: First Class/60% marks in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Desirable
: Experience in Dicing, lapping, surface grinding, CAD drawing. |
|
4. Project
Assistant I (B) – Essential: First Class/60% marks in Diploma in Electrical/Electronics
Engineering. Desirable: Experience in PCB design, micro soldering |
|
II. Project
Titled “ Rare earth based Electro-Ceramics for low Temperature SOFC
Technology.” Sponsored by CSIR. |
|
5. Research
Associate – Essential – PhD (Physics/Materials Science) or equivalent or ME/MTech in
Ceramics/Metallurgical Engineering/Material Science with 3 years of research,
teaching and R&D experience. Desirable: Experience in synthesis of Solid Oxide Fuel Cell(SOFC) electrolytes,
preparation of rare earth based ceramic materials and ceramic processing |
Age Limit: (As
on 30.09.2021)
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Age Limit |
|
1. |
Project Associate I (A) |
Not exceeding 28 years |
|
2. |
Project Associate I (B) |
|
|
3. |
Project Assistant I (A) |
|
|
4. |
Project Assistant I (B) |
|
|
5. |
Research Associate |
Not exceeding 35 years |
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s)
and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age
limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through C-MET official
Notification 2021 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
1. Project
Associate I (A) - Rs.31000 + HRA per month
for those having NET/GATE qualified and Rs.25000 +HRA per month for others. |
|
2. Project
Associate I (B) - Rs.31000 + HRA per
month for those having NET/GATE qualified and Rs.25000 +HRA per month for
others. |
|
3. Project
Assistant I (A) - Rs.20,000/- per
month plus HRA |
|
4. Project
Assistant I (B) - Rs.20,000/- per
month plus HRA |
|
5. Research
Associate - Rs.47000 + HRA per month |
C-MET Project Associate I (A) Selection Process
2021:
C-MET may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
Walk-In-Interview |
How to apply
for C-MET Project Associate I (A) Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to
Download and read C-MET Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule
and venue from official website C-MET. Candidate must reach advertised venue
(Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all
original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Important
Dates for C-MET Project Associate I (A) Post:
|
Venue: |
“Centre for
Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET), Shornur Road, Athani-P.O.,
Thrissur680 581”. |
|
Date: |
Those
eligible for Project Associate-I(A) may attend interview on 24.10.2021,
Project Associate- I(B) may attend interview on 23.10.2021 and those eligible
for Project Assistant-I(A) and Project Assistant-I(B) may attend interview on
30.10.2021. Those eligible for Research Associate, may attend interview on
29.10.2021, |
|
Time: |
The
registration will be between 8.00 hrs and 10.00 hrs |
C-MET Project
Associate I (A) Official Notification & Application Link:
|
C-MET Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
C-MET Official
Notification & Application Form
PDF |