ICMR
– NIE Recruitment 2021 | NIE: 04 Consultant–I Jobs 2021 | Download Application
Form through @ https://nie.icmr.org.in/– ICMR – NIE invites applications for
recruitment of 04 Consultant–I, Consultant II Posts. The applicants are
requested to Download Application Form through Official Website @ https://nie.icmr.org.in/.
The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 13.10.2021
up to 05:00 p.m.
|
ICMR – NIE Recruitment 2021 [Quick Summary] |
|
|
Organization Name: |
ICMR-National Institute of Epidemiology |
|
Advertisement No: |
NIE/PE/Advt/September-2021/50 |
|
Job Category: |
Central Govt Jobs |
|
Employment Type: |
Contract Basis |
|
Total No of Vacancies: |
04 Consultant–I, Consultant II Posts |
|
Job Location: |
Chennai |
|
Starting Date: |
24.09.2021 |
|
Last Date: |
13.10.2021 up to 05:00 p.m |
|
Apply Mode: |
Offline |
|
Official Website |
https://nie.icmr.org.in/ |
Latest
ICMR – NIE Consultant–I Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
ICMR
– NIE Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
Name of the project |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
Online course for post-graduate medical student and faculty: “Basic
Course in Bio-medical Research” |
Consultant–I |
02 |
|
Online course for post-graduate medical student and faculty: “Basic
Course in Bio-medical Research” |
Consultant II |
02 |
|
Total |
04 |
|
ICMR – NIE Consultant–I Eligibility Criteria:
Educational
Qualification:
|
1. Consultant–I - MD (Community medicine/PSM) OR DNB (Epidemiology) OR Masters degree
in Epidemiology or Public Health OR PhD (Epidemiology/Public Health) with 5
years of teaching/training/research experience |
|
2. Consultant
II – MD (Community medicine/PSM) OR DNB
(Epidemiology) OR Master’s degree in epidemiology/ Public health OR PhD
(Epidemiology/Public Health) with 3 years of teaching/training/research
experience. |
Age Limit:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Age Limit |
|
1. |
Consultant–I |
70 years |
|
2. |
Consultant II |
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through ICMR
– NIE official Notification 2021 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
1. Consultant–I
- Rs.1,50,000/- per month
(Consolidated) |
|
2. Consultant
II - Rs.1,25,000/- per month
(Consolidated) |
ICMR – NIE Consultant–I Selection Process 2021:
Date, Time and Place of
interview will be intimated by email separately to the eligible candidates
How to apply
for ICMR – NIE Consultant–I Post:
Filled
Application form along with supporting documents should be submitted through
email id nieprojectcell@nieicmr.org.in on or before closing date 13.10.2021 up
to 05:00 p.m.
Important Dates
for ICMR – NIE Consultant–I Post:
|
Starting
Date for Submission of Application |
24.09.2021 |
|
Last date
for Submission of Application |
13.10.2021 up to 05:00 p.m |
ICMR – NIE Consultant–I
Official Notification & Application Link:
|
ICMR – NIE Official
Website Career Page |
|
|
ICMR – NIE Official
Notification & Application Form PDF |