CSIR–IICT
Recruitment 2021 | Posts: 16 Research Associate Jobs | Download Application
Form through @ https://www.iict.res.in/– CSIR–IICT invites applications for
recruitment of 16 Research Associate (P) / Senior Project Associate, Project
Associate-I, Project Associate-II, Project Associate-I, Research Associate (P)
/ Senior Project Associate, Research Associate (P) / Senior Project Associate,
Project Associate-I, Project Associate Posts. The applicants are requested to
Download Application Form through Official Website @ https://www.iict.res.in/.
Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the
process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee,
How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date,
Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
|
CSIR–IICT Recruitment 2021 [Quick Summary] |
|
|
Organization Name: |
CSIR – Indian Institute Of Chemical Technology |
|
Advertisement No: |
14/2021 |
|
Job Category: |
Central Govt Jobs |
|
Employment Type: |
The engagement will be purely on temporary basis initially for a
period of six months, which may be extended or curtailed depending on
duration of the sponsored project/satisfactory performance or conduct of the
fellow, as the case may be and does not entitle him/her for permanent
position in CSIR/IICT. |
|
Total No of Vacancies: |
16 Research Associate (P) / Senior Project
Associate, Project Associate-I, Project Associate-II, Project Associate-I,
Research Associate (P) / Senior Project Associate, Research Associate (P) /
Senior Project Associate, Project Associate-I, Project Associate Posts |
|
Job Location: |
Hyderabad |
|
Walk in Date: |
09:30 AM on 29.09.2021, 30.09.2021 &
04.10.2021 |
|
Apply Mode: |
Offline |
|
Official Website |
https://www.iict.res.in/ |
Latest
CSIR–IICT Research Associate Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CSIR–IICT
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
1. |
RA (P) / Senior Project Associate |
01 |
|
2. |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
|
3. |
Project Associate-II |
01 |
|
4. |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
|
5. |
RA (P) / Senior Project Associate |
01 |
|
6. |
RA (P) / Senior Project Associate |
01 |
|
7. |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
|
8. |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
|
9. |
JRF (P)/ Project Associate-I |
02 |
|
10. |
Project Associate-I |
02 |
|
11. |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
|
12. |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
|
13. |
Project Associate-II |
01 |
|
14. |
Project Associate-II |
01 |
|
Total |
16 |
|
CSIR–IICT Research Associate Eligibility Criteria:
Educational
Qualification:
|
1. Research
Associate (P) / Senior Project Associate – MSc Microbiology with 4 years R& D experience Desirable
Qualification(s):In vitro UV protection
assay, flow cytometry |
|
2. Project
Associate-I – MSc in Microbiology/
Environmental Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Life Sciences (or) B.Tech in
Environmental Engineering Desirable
Qualification(s) MSc with 2 years experience in waste water treatment (or) M.Tech with 1
year experience in waste water treatment are preferable |
|
3. Project
Associate-II – MSc in Microbiology with 2 yrs
experience in Molecular Biology & Genetics |
|
4. Project
Associate-I – MSc in Biotechnology Desirable
Qualification(s) MSc Biotechnology with 6 months experience in Bioinformatics &
Animal (Drosophila) genetics with 1 publication in international |
|
5. Research
Associate (P) / Senior Project Associate – PhD students with Organic Chemistry background Desirable
Qualification(s) Experience in Organic synthesis 10g – 500g scale |
|
6. Research
Associate (P) / Senior Project Associate – MSc in Chemistry & PhD in Chemistry / Catalysis / Nano-materials Desirable
Qualification(s) Research experience in photocatalysis is preferred |
|
7. Project
Associate-I – MSc in Organic Chemistry Desirable
Qualification(s) Experience in synthetic carbohydrate chemistry |
|
8. Project
Associate-I – MSc in Chemistry Desirable
Qualification(s) MSc Organic Chemistry with 3-4 years experience in basic research.
Candidate should be able to deal with applied research (process development)
also. Therefore, it is desirable to have basic research experience along with
process development knowledge. |
|
9. Junior
Research Fellow (P)/ Project Associate-I – MSc in Organic Chemistry Desirable
Qualification(s) 2 years industrial experience in synthesis |
|
10. Project
Associate-I – MSc/B.Tech in Chemistry/
Chemical Engg Desirable
Qualification(s) M.Tech qualification and experience in catalysis |
|
11. Project
Associate-I – MSc in Chemistry Desirable
Qualification(s) Experience in using quantum mechanical software such as Gaussian, VASP,
CPMD, Materials Studio (GATE/NET are preferable] |
|
12. Project
Associate-I – B.Tech in Chemical Engg. Desirable
Qualification(s) M.Tech in Chemical Engineering with experience in application of AI
& ML tools are preferred |
|
13. Project
Associate-II – M.Tech in Chemical Engineering Desirable
Qualification(s) Experience in process development is preferred |
|
14. Project
Associate-II – B.Tech in Chemical Engg. Desirable Qualification(s) Experience in Hydrodynamic cavitation,
fluid dynamics, adsorption, polymer processing. Atleast 2 publications in
international journal in the above areas |
Age Limit:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Maximum age as on date of walk in interview |
|
1. |
Research Associate (P) / Senior Project Associate |
40 years |
|
2. |
Junior Research Fellow (P)/ Project Associate-I & II |
35 years |
Relaxation
in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CSIR–IICT
official Notification 2021 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
1. Research
Associate (P) / Senior Project Associate - Rs.45,000+HRA |
|
2. Project
Associate-I – Rs.31,000+HRA |
|
3. Project
Associate-II - Rs.28,000+HRA |
|
4. Project
Associate-I - Rs.25,000/-[consolidated] |
|
5. Research
Associate (P) / Senior Project Associate - Rs.42,000+HRA |
|
6. Research
Associate (P) / Senior Project Associate - Rs.42,000+HRA |
|
7. Project
Associate-I - Rs.25,000/-[consolidated] |
|
8. Project
Associate-I - Rs.25,000+HRA |
|
9. Junior
Research Fellow (P)/ Project Associate-I - Rs.31000+HRA |
|
10. Project
Associate-I - Rs.31,000/-[consolidated] |
|
11. Project
Associate-I - Rs.31,000+HRA |
|
12. Project
Associate-I - Rs.25,000+HRA |
|
13. Project
Associate-II - Rs.28,000+HRA |
|
14. Project
Associate-II - Rs.28,000/-[consolidated] |
CSIR–IICT Research Associate Selection Process 2021:
CSIR–IICT may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
Walk In Interview |
How to apply
for CSIR–IICT Research Associate Post:
Eligible candidates may
download the application form from IICT website (www.iictindia.org) and appear
for Interview along with duly filled in application form supported by bio-data
and one set of attested photocopies of certificates of educational
qualification(s), age, experience, caste (in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates) and
PWD certificate, latest passport size photograph. Candidates are required to
bring all the original certificates for verification.
Important
Dates for CSIR–IICT Research Associate Post:
|
Venue: |
CSIR – Indian
Institute Of Chemical Technology [Council of Scientific & Industrial
Research] Hyderabad – 500 007 |
|
Date: |
29.09.2021,
30.09.2021 and 04.10.2021 |
|
Time: |
9:30 AM to
10:30 AM |
CSIR–IICT Research
Associate Official Notification & Application Link:
|
CSIR–IICT Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
CSIR–IICT Official
Notification PDF |
|
|
CSIR–IICT Application
Form PDF |