NRRI
Recruitment 2021 – NRRI invites applications for recruitment of 06 Young
Professional-I, Graduate Assistant, Field Operator Posts. The applicants are
requested to Download Application Form through Official Website https://icar-nrri.in/.
The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 17 April
2021 at 10.30 a.m. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the
advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility
Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus,
Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before
applying.
NRRI
Recruitment 2021 06 Young Professional-I Posts:
Organization
Name: National Rice Research Institute
Total No of Vacancies: 06
Job Location: Cuttack,
Odisha, India
Latest NRRI Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
NRRI
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
1. |
Young Professional-I |
03 |
|
2. |
Graduate Assistant |
01 |
|
3. |
Field Operator |
02 |
|
Total |
06 |
|
Eligibility
Criteria for NRRI Vacancy 2021:
Educational
Qualification:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Qualification |
|
1. |
Young Professional-I |
Essential: B. Sc. (Agriculture) OR B.Sc. in Botany/ Chemistry as major Desirable: 1. Higher qualifications are desirable 2. Working knowledge or experience in Entomological work 3. Willingness to travel in tribal districts of Odisha |
|
2. |
Graduate Assistant |
Essential: M.B.A. Desirable: Experience in PFMS |
|
3. |
Field Operator |
Essential: Matric with +2 Vocational in Agriculture/ Horticulture or Matric with
two years of experience in agriculture fieldwork Desirable: 1. Knowledge of Odia language 2. Willingness to travel in rural areas of Odisha |
Age Limit:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Age Limit |
|
1. |
Young Professional-I |
Min. 21 years & Max. 45 years |
|
2. |
Graduate Assistant |
Min. 21 years & Max. 55 years |
|
3. |
Field Operator |
Min. 18 years & Max. 50 years |
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NRRI official
Notification 2021 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Pay scale |
|
1. |
Young Professional-I |
Rs.25,000/- p.m (consolidated) |
|
2. |
Graduate Assistant |
Rs.18,000/- p.m. (consolidated) |
|
3. |
Field Operator |
Rs.12,500/- p.m. (consolidated) |
Selection Procedure for NRRI:
Selection Procedure:
NRRI may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
Interview |
How to apply
for NRRI Young Professional-I Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to
Download and read NRRI Job notification to get aware of recruitment
schedule and venue from official website https://icar-nrri.in/. Candidate must
reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official
Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in
application form (if required)
Important
Dates for NRRI Young Professional-I Post:
|
Name of post |
Date of Interview |
|
Young Professional-I |
17 April 2021 at 10.30 a.m. |
|
Graduate Assistant |
19 April 2021 at 10.30 a.m. |
|
Field Operator |
20 April 2021 at 10.30 a.m |
NRRI Young
Professional-I Official Notification & Application Link:
|
NRRI Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
NRRI Official
Notification PDF |
Related Post:-
Ø Latest Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest 10th, 12th Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Diploma Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Graduate Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Central Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Police &Defence Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Power Corporation Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Indian Post
Office Jobs 2021