IHBT
Recruitment 2021 – IHBT invites applications for recruitment of 14 Project
Associate-I, Project Associate-I, Project Associate-I, Project Associate,
Project Associate-I OR Project Associate-II, Field Worker, Project Assistant,
Project Associate-I, Project Associate-I, Project Associate-I, Project
Associate-I, Project Ass Posts. The applicants are requested to Download
Application Form through Official Website https://www.ihbt.res.in. The last
date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 30 Apr 2021.
Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the
process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee,
How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date,
Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
IHBT
Recruitment 2021 14 Project Associate I Posts:
Organization
Name: Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology
Total No of Vacancies: 14
Job Location: Palampur,
Himachal Pradesh, India
Latest IHBT Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
IHBT
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
1. |
Project Associate-I |
03 |
|
2. |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
|
3. |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
|
4. |
Project Associate |
01 |
|
5. |
Project Associate-I OR Project Associate-II |
01 |
|
6. |
Field Worker |
01 |
|
7. |
Project Assistant |
01 |
|
8. |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
|
9. |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
|
10. |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
|
11. |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
|
12. |
Project Associate-I OR Project Associate-II |
01 |
|
Total |
14 |
|
Eligibility
Criteria for IHBT Vacancy 2021:
Educational
Qualification:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Qualification |
|
1. |
Project Associate-I |
Essential: Master Degree in Botany/ Plant Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Molecular
Biology/ Bioinformatics from recognized university Desirable: Work experience in NGS/ genome-wide molecular markers/ High throughput
Genotyping/ Molecular mapping |
|
2. |
Project Associate-I |
Essential: Master's Degree in Natural or Agricultural Sciences or bachelor's
degree in Technology or Medicine from a recognized University or equivalent
M.Sc. or equivalent in any branch of science Desirable: Preference will be given to candidates having expertise in protein
biochemistry, protein purification and characterization The expertise as in
the desirable category should be clearly spelled out in the experience
section of the application form |
|
3. |
Project Associate-I |
Essential: Master's Degree in Natural or Agricultural Sciences or bachelor's
degree in Technology or Medicine from a recognized University or equivalent
M.Sc. or equivalent in any branch of science Desirable: Preference will be given to candidates having expertise in the
generation, handling, and analysis of sequence data (NGS), wet-lab
experiments to validate the data from the point of view of the gene
responsible for the RT activity The expertise as in the desirable category
should be clearly spelled out in the experience section of the application
form. |
|
4. |
Project Associate |
Essential: B.Sc. (Biotechnology) Desirable: Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in
product formulation and preclinical assessment of formulations |
|
5. |
Project Associate-I OR Project Associate-II |
Essential: M.Sc. Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Industrial Microbiology/
Fermentation Technology Desirable: Experience in
the area of microbial fermentation and protein purification, relates down
stream processing |
|
6. |
Field Worker |
Essential: Graduate degree in any discipline Desirable: Hands-on experience in mushroom cultivation |
|
7. |
Project Assistant |
Essential: B.Sc. (Science) or BBA from a recognized university Desirable: Candidates having MBA/ MBA (Agribusiness) will be preferred.
Candidates with experience in working with non-profit making organizations
will be preferred. |
|
8. |
Project Associate-I |
Essential: Masters degree in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/
Microbiology/ Life Sciences Desirable: Preference
will be given to candidates having prior experience in the area of protein
biochemistry including gene cloning, heterologous expressions, protein
purification, and characterization |
|
9. |
Project Associate-I |
Essential: M.Sc. Chemistry from a recognized university Desirable: Minimum
one year experience after M.Sc. in the area of natural product isolation and
characterization from medicinal/ aromatic plants |
|
10. |
Project Associate-I |
Essential: M.Sc. Chemistry from a recognized university |
|
11. |
Project Associate-I |
Essential: M.Pharma/ MVSc from a recognized university. Desirable: Experience in
laboratory animal experimentation. |
|
12. |
Project Associate-I OR Project Associate-II |
Essential: M.Sc. Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Zoology OR M.Pharma. in
Pharmacology Desirable: Handling of cell lines and experimental animals like mice and rats:
Cell culture-based assays, qRT-PCR and techniques like ELISA, Flow Cytometry,
Immunohistochemistry etc |
Age Limit:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Age Limit |
|
1. |
Project Associate-I |
35 years |
|
2. |
Project Associate-I |
|
|
3. |
Project Associate-I |
|
|
4. |
Project Associate |
50 years |
|
5. |
Project Associate-I OR Project Associate-II |
35 years |
|
6. |
Field Worker |
50 years |
|
7. |
Project Assistant |
|
|
8. |
Project Associate-I |
35 years |
|
9. |
Project Associate-I |
|
|
10. |
Project Associate-I |
|
|
11. |
Project Associate-I |
|
|
12. |
Project Associate-I OR Project Associate-II |
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through IHBT
official Notification 2021 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Pay scale |
|
1. |
Project Associate-I |
(i) Rs.31,000/- p.m. + HRA to those who are selected through (a)
National Eligibility tests CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant
Professorship) or GATE OR (b) A selection process through National Level
examinations conducted by central government and their agencies and
institutions (ii) Rs.25,000/- p.m.+ HRA for others who do not fall under (i)
above |
|
2. |
Project Associate-I |
|
|
3. |
Project Associate-I |
|
|
4. |
Project Associate |
Rs.20,000/- p.m. + HRA |
|
5. |
Project Associate-I OR Project Associate-II |
For Project Associate-I (i) Rs.31,000/- p.m. + HRA to those who are
selected through (a) National Eligibility tests CSIR-UGC NET including
lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE OR (b) A selection process
through National Level examinations conducted by central government and their
agencies and institutions (ii) Rs.25,000/- p.m.+ HRA for others who do not
fall under (i) above Project Associate-II (i) Rs.35,000/- p.m. + HRA to those
who are selected through (a) National Eligibility tests CSIR-UGC NET
including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE OR (b) A selection
process through National Level examinations conducted by central government
and their agencies and institutions (ii) Rs.28,000/- p.m.+ HRA for others who
do not fall under |
|
6. |
Field Worker |
Rs.18,000/- p.m. + HRA |
|
7. |
Project Assistant |
Rs.20,000/- p.m. + HRA |
|
8. |
Project Associate-I |
(i) Rs.31,000/- p.m. + HRA to those who are selected through (a)
National Eligibility tests CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant
Professorship) or GATE OR (b) A selection process through National Level
examinations conducted by central government and their agencies and
institutions (ii) Rs.25,000/- p.m.+ HRA for others who do not fall under |
|
9. |
Project Associate-I |
|
|
10. |
Project Associate-I |
|
|
11. |
Project Associate-I |
Rs.25,000/- p.m. + HRA |
|
12. |
Project Associate-I OR Project Associate-II |
For Project Associate-I (i) Rs.31,000/- p.m. + HRA to those who are
selected through (a) National Eligibility tests CSIR-UGC NET including
lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE OR (b) A selection process
through National Level examinations conducted by central government and their
agencies and institutions (ii) Rs.25,000/- p.m.+ HRA for others who do not
fall under (i) above Project Associate-II (i) Rs.35,000/- p.m. + HRA to those
who are selected through (a) National Eligibility tests CSIR-UGC NET
including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE OR (b) A selection
process through National Level examinations conducted by central government
and their agencies and institutions (ii) Rs.28,000/- p.m.+ HRA for others who
do not fall under |
Selection Procedure for IHBT:
Selection Procedure:
IHBT may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
Online Interview |
How to apply
for IHBT Project Associate I Post:
Candidates fulfilling the
prescribed eligibility criteria should download and print the prescribed
Application Form proforma available on https://www.ihbt.res.in. Fill your
Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
Hard Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of (i) ID proof
(ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree
Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in
the application should be addressed to “Address
Mentioned in Official Notification” super-scribing the envelope with
“Application for the post of ______” so as to reach on or before 30 Apr 2021.
Important
Dates for IHBT Project Associate I Post:
|
Starting
Date for Submission of Application |
10 Apr 2021 |
|
Last date
for Submission of Application |
30 Apr 2021 |
IHBT Project
Associate I Official Notification & Application Link:
|
IHBT Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
IHBT Official
Notification & Application Form PDF |
Related Post:-
Ø Latest Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest 10th, 12th Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Diploma Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Graduate Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Central Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Police &Defence Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Power Corporation Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Indian Post
Office Jobs 2021