BEL
Recruitment 2020 - BEL invites
Online applications for recruitment of 137 Trainee Engineer-I, Trainee Officer-
I, Project Engineer - I Posts.
This online facility will be available in the Official
website www.bel-india.in from 16.12.2020 to 26.12.2020.
Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the
process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee,
How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date,
Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
BEL
Recruitment 2020 137 Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer Posts:
Organization
Name: Bharat Electronics Limited
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 137
Job Location: Ghaziabad
Uttar Pradesh
Latest BEL Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
BEL
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
1. |
Trainee Engineer-I |
70 |
|
2. |
Trainee Officer- I |
06 |
|
3. |
Project Engineer - I |
61 |
|
Total |
137 |
|
Vacancy
Details - BEL Recruitment 2020
|
Name of Post |
Discipline |
No. of Post |
|
|
ECE |
40 |
|
|
Mech |
11 |
|
|
Computer Science |
19 |
|
Trainee Officer- I |
Finance |
06 |
|
Project Engineer –I |
ECE |
30 |
|
|
Mech |
10 |
|
|
Computer Science |
17 |
|
|
Electrical |
01 |
|
|
Civil |
02 |
|
|
Aeronautical |
02 |
Eligibility
Criteria for BEL Vacancy 2020:
Educational
Qualification:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Qualification |
|
1. |
Trainee Engineer-I |
BE, B.Tech, B.Sc Engineering (4 years) in the relevant discipline.
1-year relevant industrial ork experience |
|
2. |
Trainee Officer- I |
Two years Full Time MBA (Finance) |
|
3. |
Project Engineer - I |
BE, B.Tech, B.Sc Engineering (4 years) in the relevant discipline 2
years relevant industrial work experience |
Age Limit:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Age Limit |
|
1. |
Trainee Engineer-I |
25 Years |
|
2. |
Trainee Officer- I |
25 Years |
|
3. |
Project Engineer - I |
28 Years |
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through BEL official Notification 2020 for more reference.
Selection Procedure for BEL:
Selection Procedure:
BEL may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
Written Exam |
|
2. |
Interview |
Application
Fee/Exam Fee: Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC/EWS category
are required to remit an amount of Rs: 200/- (Trainee Engineer-I/ Trainee
Officer-I) & Rs. 500 (Project Engineer-I) towards non refundable
application fee. SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application
fee.
PAYMENT LINK: https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm?corpID=14842
How to apply
for BEL Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer Post:
Candidates who are desirous of applying for the above posts and
are willing to be posted at the PAN-India project sites may apply online by
clicking the link provided against the advertisement for Bharat Electronics
Limited, Ghaziabad Unit: click on “https://jobapply.in/BEL2020GZBTEPE/”. The
last date to apply is 26.12.2020.
Important
Dates for BEL Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer Post:
|
Starting
Date for Submission of Application |
16.12.2020 |
|
Last date
for Submission of Application |
26.12.2020 |
BEL Trainee
Engineer, Project Engineer Official Notification & Application Link:
|
BEL Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
BEL Official Notification
PDF |
|
|
BEL Online Application
Form |
|
|
Reservation Certificates |
|
|
Fee payment instructions |
|
|
Payment Link |
Related Post:-
Ø Latest Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest 10th, 12th Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Diploma Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Graduate Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Central Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Police &Defence Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Power Corporation Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Indian Post
Office Jobs 2020
