IIT Mandi Recruitment 2020 - IIT Mandi invites applications for recruitment of 05 Project Associate-I, Project Engineer Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.iitmandi.ac.in. The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 31.08.2020. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
IIT Mandi
Recruitment 2020 05 Project Associate-I, Project Engineer Posts:
Organization
Name: Indian Institute of Technology Mandi
Total No of Vacancies: 05
Job Location: Himachal
Pradesh
Latest IIT Mandi Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
IIT
Mandi Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Project Associate-I
|
02
|
2.
|
Project Engineer
|
02
|
3.
|
Senior Project Engineer
|
01
|
Total
|
05
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for IIT Mandi Vacancy 2020:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Project Associate-I
|
B.Tech / M.C.A. or equivalent
|
2.
|
Project Engineer
|
M.Tech or Equivalent in relevant area OR B.Tech/ M.Sc./M.C.A. or
Equivalent with at least 2 years of experience
|
3.
|
Senior Project Engineer
|
Ph.D. OR M.Tech or Equivalent in relevant area with 5 years
|
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Project Associate-I
|
INR 15,000-40,000/- per month for Project Associate, INR 20,000-50,000
/-per month for Project Engineer and INR 35,000-75,000 per month for Senior
Project Engineer based on qualification, experience, salary history and
suitability
|
2.
|
Project Engineer
|
INR 15,000-40,000/- per month for Project Associate, INR 20,000-50,000
/-per month for Project Engineer and INR 35,000-75,000 per month for Senior
Project Engineer based on qualification, experience, salary history and
suitability
|
3.
|
Senior Project Engineer
|
INR 15,000-40,000/- per month for Project Associate, INR 20,000-50,000
/-per month for Project Engineer and INR 35,000-75,000 per month for Senior
Project Engineer based on qualification, experience, salary history and
suitability
|
Selection Procedure for IIT Mandi:
Selection Procedure:
IIT Mandi may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for IIT Mandi Project Associate-I, Project Engineer Post:
Interested
Candidates should email their CV on operations@farmerzone.in by 31 August,
2020, with email subject line ‘Application for Farmer Zone - Senior Project
Engineer/Project Engineer /Project Associate-I’. Note: For any additional
information, please call Ms. Hema Rani (+91-9810302159) or Mr. Ashok Thakur
(+91-8580655830)
Important
Dates for IIT Mandi Project Associate-I, Project Engineer Post:
Starting
Date for Submission of Application
|
03.08.2020
|
Last date
for Submission of Application
|
31.08.2020
|
IIT Mandi Project
Associate-I, Project Engineer Official Notification & Application Link:
IIT Mandi Official
Website Career Page
|
|
IIT Mandi Official
Notification PDF
|
Related Post:-