CECRI Karaikudi Recruitment 2020 - CECRI Karaikudi invites Online applications for recruitment of 29 Senior Research Fellow (P), Junior Research Fellow (P), Project Associate - I Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website www.cecri.res.in from 04.08.2020 to 11.08.2020. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
CECRI
Karaikudi Recruitment 2020 29 SRF, JRF, Project Associate - I Posts:
Organization
Name: Central Electrochemical Research Institute
Total No of Vacancies: 29
Job Location: Karaikudi
(Tamil Nadu)
Latest CECRI Karaikudi Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CECRI
Karaikudi Invites Applications for the Following Posts
Post Code
|
Position & Stipend
|
No. of Post
|
P01
|
Senior Research Fellow (P)
|
01
|
P02
|
Senior Research Fellow (P)
|
01
|
P03
|
Junior Research Fellow (P)
|
01
|
P04
|
Junior Research Fellow (P)
|
01
|
P05
|
Junior Research Fellow (P)
|
01
|
P06
|
Junior Research Fellow (P)
|
01
|
P07
|
Project Associate - I
|
03
|
P08
|
Project Associate - I
|
02
|
P09
|
Project Associate - I
|
02
|
P10
|
Project Associate - I
|
02
|
P11
|
Project Associate - I
|
01
|
P12
|
Project Associate - I
|
01
|
P13
|
Project Associate - I
|
02
|
P14
|
Project Associate - I
|
01
|
P15
|
Project Associate - I
|
02
|
Project Associate - I
|
03
|
|
P16
|
Project Associate - I
|
02
|
P17
|
Project Associate - I
|
01
|
P18
|
Project Assistant
|
01
|
Total
|
29
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for CECRI Karaikudi Vacancy 2020:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Senior Research Fellow (P)
|
M.Sc. in Physics / Chemistry with 55% marks and one publication in
Journal and should have completed two years of research experience.
(Desirable: Material Synthesis for Lithium ion battery)
|
2.
|
Senior Research Fellow (P)
|
Master Degree in any relevant Science Subject with 4 years/5 years of
Bachelor’s Degree. Candidate having post-graduate degree in Basic Sciences
with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s Degree should have NET
qualifications and 2 years of research experience. (Desirable: Preference
will be given to those candidates having M.Sc. in Agriculture)
|
3.
|
Junior Research Fellow (P)
|
M.Sc. in Physics / Chemistry / Biotechnology/ Materials Science with
55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST) with NET/GATE or M.Tech. in Nanotechnology /
Materials Science with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST) with NET/GATE
|
4.
|
Junior Research Fellow (P)
|
M.Sc. in Physics / Chemistry / with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST)
with NET/GATE or M.Tech. in Nanotechnology / Materials Science with 55% marks
(50% marks for SC/ST) with NET/GATE
|
5.
|
Junior Research Fellow (P)
|
M.Sc.in Biotechnology or Genomic Science with 55% marks (50% marks for
SC/ST) with NET/GATE
|
6.
|
Junior Research Fellow (P)
|
B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering / M.Sc. in Chemistry / Physics /
Polymer Science with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST) with NET/GATE
|
7.
|
Project Associate - I
|
(I) M.Sc. in Chemistry / Polymer Chemistry with 55% marks (50% marks
for SC/ST) (Desirable: One-year research experience in organic synthesis or
polymer synthesis)
(II) M.Sc. in Physics with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST) (Desirable:
One year research experience in polymeric nanomaterials characterization )
(III) M.Sc. in Biotechnology with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST)
|
8.
|
Project Associate - I
|
M.Sc. in Chemistry with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST) (Desirable:
Experience in Organic Synthesis Bioinformatics, Molecular modelling)
(I) M.Sc. in Chemistry with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST) (Desirable:
Experience in electrochemistry, metal recovery and materials
characterization. GATE/NET candidates may be preferred.)
|
9.
|
Project Associate - I
|
(II) B.E/B.Tech in Chemical / Metallurgical Engineering with 55% marks
(50% marks for SC/ST) (Desirable: Experience in electrochemistry, metal
recovery and materials characterization. GATE/NET candidates may be
preferred.)
|
10.
|
Project Associate - I
|
M.Sc. in Chemistry with 55% Marks (50% marks for SC/ST) (Desirable:
Experience in CO2 Electrochemistry or Electro catalysis)
|
11.
|
Project Associate - I
|
M.Sc. in Physics / Chemistry with 55% Marks (50% marks for SC/ST)
(Desirable: Experience in Organic synthesis, Analytical chemistry)
|
12.
|
Project Associate - I
|
B.E in Biomedical Engineering with minimum 55% Marks (50% marks for
SC/ST)
|
13
|
Project Associate - I
|
(I) M.Sc. in Chemistry / Physics with minimum 55% Marks (50% marks for
SC/ST) (Desirable: Experience with STM/AFM. CECRI KaraikudiUGC-NET/GATE
qualified candidates may be preferable)
|
14
|
Project Associate - I
|
M.Sc. in Chemistry / Microbiology / Biochemistry with minimum 55% marks
(50% marks for SC/ST)
|
15
|
Project Associate - I
|
M.Sc. in Chemistry / B.E or B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering /
Electronics and Communication Engineering with 55% marks (50% marks for
SC/ST) (Desirable: Experience in Electrochemistry / Electroplating)
|
Project Associate - I
|
(I) M.Sc. in Chemistry with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST) (Desirable:
Experience in Materials Synthesis and Polymer Synthesis)
|
|
16
|
Project Associate - I
|
(II) B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical / Materials Science and Engineering /
Metallurgy / Electronics and Communication Engineering with 55% marks (50%
marks for SC/ST) (Desirable: Experience in thermal barrier coatings.)
|
17
|
Project Associate - I
|
B.Sc. in Physics/Electronics with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST)
(Desirable: Candidate having one-year research experience is preferable.)
|
18
|
Project Assistant
|
B.Sc. in Chemistry with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST) (Desirable:
Candidate having one-year research experience is preferable.)
|
Age Limit:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Age Limit
|
1.
|
Senior Research Fellow (P)
|
32years
|
2.
|
Senior Research Fellow (P)
|
32years
|
3.
|
Junior Research Fellow (P)
|
29Years
|
4.
|
Junior Research Fellow (P)
|
29Years
|
5.
|
Junior Research Fellow (P)
|
29Years
|
6.
|
Junior Research Fellow (P)
|
29Years
|
7.
|
Project Associate - I
|
35Years
|
8.
|
Project Associate - I
|
35Years
|
9.
|
Project Associate - I
|
35Years
|
10.
|
Project Associate - I
|
35Years
|
11.
|
Project Associate - I
|
35Years
|
12.
|
Project Associate - I
|
35Years
|
13
|
Project Associate - I
|
35Years
|
14
|
Project Associate - I
|
35Years
|
15
|
Project Associate - I
|
35Years
|
Project Associate - I
|
35Years
|
|
16
|
Project Associate - I
|
35Years
|
17
|
Project Associate - I
|
50Years
|
18
|
Project Assistant
|
50Years
|
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CECRI Karaikudi
official Notification 2020 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Senior Research Fellow (P)
|
Rs. 35,000+HRA
|
2.
|
Senior Research Fellow (P)
|
Rs. 31,000+HRA
|
3.
|
Junior Research Fellow (P)
|
Rs. 31,000+HRA
|
4.
|
Junior Research Fellow (P)
|
Rs. 31,000+HRA
|
5.
|
Junior Research Fellow (P)
|
Rs. 31,000+HRA
|
6.
|
Junior Research Fellow (P)
|
Rs. 31,000+HRA
|
7.
|
Project Associate - I
|
Rs. 31,000+HRA
|
8.
|
Project Associate - I
|
Rs.31,000+HRA
|
9.
|
Project Associate - I
|
Rs. 31,000+HRA
|
10.
|
Project Associate - I
|
Rs. 31,000+HRA
|
11.
|
Project Associate - I
|
Rs. 31,000+HRA
|
12.
|
Project Associate - I
|
Rs. 31,000+HRA
|
13
|
Project Associate - I
|
Rs. 31,000+HRA
|
14
|
Project Associate - I
|
Rs. 31,000+HRA
|
15
|
Project Associate - I
|
Rs. 31,000+HRA
|
Project Associate - I
|
Rs. 31,000+HRA
|
|
16
|
Project Associate - I
|
Rs. 31,000+HRA
|
17
|
Project Associate - I
|
Rs. 20,000+HRA
|
18
|
Project Assistant
|
Rs. 20,000+HRA
|
Selection Procedure for CECRI Karaikudi:
Selection Procedure:
CECRI Karaikudi may
follow the following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
Date of
Interview
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Date of Interview
|
1.
|
Senior Research Fellow (P)
|
14thAugust2020
|
2.
|
Senior Research Fellow (P)
|
13th&14thAugust,2020
|
3.
|
Junior Research Fellow (P)
|
|
4.
|
Junior Research Fellow (P)
|
|
5.
|
Junior Research Fellow (P)
|
13th&14thAugust2020
|
6.
|
Junior Research Fellow (P)
|
13th&14thAugust2020
|
7.
|
Project Associate - I
|
17th to 19th August 2020
|
8.
|
Project Associate - I
|
17th to 19th August 2020
|
9.
|
Project Associate - I
|
17th to 19th August 2020
|
10.
|
Project Associate - I
|
17th to 19th August 2020
|
11.
|
Project Associate - I
|
17th to 19th August 2020
|
12.
|
Project Associate - I
|
17th to 19th August 2020
|
13
|
Project Associate - I
|
17th to 19th August 2020
|
14
|
Project Associate - I
|
17th to 19th August 2020
|
15
|
Project Associate - I
|
17th to 19th August 2020
|
Project Associate - I
|
17th to 19th August 2020
|
|
16
|
Project Associate - I
|
17th to 19th August 2020
|
17
|
Project Associate - I
|
17th to 19th August 2020
|
18
|
Project Assistant
|
17th to 19th August 2020
|
How to apply
for CECRI Karaikudi SRF, JRF, Project Associate - I Post:
Candidates fulfilling the above mentioned qualification, age etc.,
may APPLY ONLINE through website https://cecri.res.in/ which will be available
from 04.08.2020 to 11.08.2020 (till 24:00 hours).All categories of applicants
are required to submit online application along with all necessary required
documents.
Eligible candidates applying through online application on or
before 11.08.2020 will be called for interview through Google Meets scheduled
on various different dates as mentioned against each positions. (Interview may
continue on next working day depending upon number of candidates)
Important
Dates for CECRI Karaikudi SRF, JRF, Project Associate - I Post:
Starting
Date for Submission of Application
|
04.08.2020
|
Last date
for Submission of Application
|
11.08.2020
|
CECRI
Karaikudi SRF, JRF, Project Associate - I Official Notification &
Application Link:
CECRI Karaikudi Official
Website Career Page
|
|
CECRI Karaikudi Official
Notification PDF
|
|
CECRI Karaikudi Online Application
Form
|
Related Post:-