NIBMG Recruitment 2020 - NIBMG invites Online applications for recruitment of 12 RA-III, Project Associate-I Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website www.nibmg.ac.in from 12.03.2020 to 27.03.2020 05.00 PM. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
NIBMG
Recruitment 2020 12 RA-III, Project Associate-I Posts:
Organization
Name: National Institute of Biomedical Genomics
Total No of Vacancies: 12
Job Location: West
Bengal
Latest NIBMG Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
NIBMG
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
RA-III
|
01
|
2.
|
RA-III (Computational)
|
01
|
3.
|
Project Associate-I
|
03
|
4.
|
Project Associate-I (Computational)
|
02
|
5.
|
Field Worker
|
05
|
Total
|
12
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for NIBMG Vacancy 2020:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
RA-III
|
Ph.D. in Biochemistry/ Human Genetics/ Genetics/ Biotechnology/
Molecular Biology/ Zoology/ Life Sciences/ Biological Sciences or related
discipline.
|
2.
|
RA-III (Computational)
|
1) Ph.D. in Biochemistry/ Human Genetics/ Genetics/ Biotechnology/
Molecular Biology/ Zoology/ Life Sciences/ Biological Sciences/Statistics or
related discipline 2) Experience in analysis of sequence data. 3) Strong
knowledge in R and UNIX
|
3.
|
Project Associate-I
|
1.Master’s Degree in Biochemistry/Human Genetics/ Genetics/
Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Zoology/ Life Sciences/ Biological Sciences
or related discipline or bachelor’s degree in Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics
or Medicine.
|
4.
|
Project Associate-I (Computational)
|
1) Master’s Degree in Bioinformatics/ Biochemistry/ Human Genetics/
Genetics/ Biotechnology/ or related discipline 2) Experience in analysis of
sequence data. 3) Strong knowledge in R and UNIX
|
5.
|
Field Worker
|
1. Graduate Degree in any branch of Life or Social science 2. Ability
to read/ write and communicate well in Bengali 3. Knowledge of computer
applications, like MS Word, MS Excel, etc. 4. Resident of Kalyani or
Gayeshpur Municipality. Read more: https://www.9curry.com/notices/9c6641
|
Age Limit: (As on 01.06.2020)
Name of the Category
|
Age Limit
|
For Gen/ UR Candidates
|
32 Years
|
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NIBMG official
Notification 2020 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
RA-III
|
Rs. 54,000/- + 24% HRA per month
|
2.
|
RA-III (Computational)
|
Rs. 54,000/- + 24% HRA per month
|
3.
|
Project Associate-I
|
Rs. 31,000/- + 24% HRA per month
|
4.
|
Project Associate-I (Computational)
|
Rs. 31,000/- + 24% HRA per month
|
5.
|
Field Worker
|
Rs. 18,000/- + 24% HRA per month
|
Selection Procedure for NIBMG:
Selection Procedure:
NIBMG may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Written Exam
|
2.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for NIBMG RA-III, Project Associate-I Post:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website www.nibmg.ac.in
from 12.03.2020 to 27.03.2020 05.00 PM. Before applying, Candidates should
ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per published in the
online advertisement.
Important
Dates for NIBMG RA-III, Project Associate-I Post:
Starting
Date for Submission of Application
|
12.03.2020
|
Last date
for Submission of Application
|
27.03.2020 05.00 PM
|
Date of
Examination
|
Apr / May 2020
|
NIBMG RA-III,
Project Associate-I Official Notification & Application Link:
NIBMG Official Website
Career Page
|
|
NIBMG Official
Notification & Online Application Form
|
Related Post:-