CIPHET Recruitment 2019 - CIPHET invites applications for recruitment of 07 Young Professional-I, Young Professional-II Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.ciphet.in. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
CIPHET
Recruitment 2018 07 YP II & YP I Posts:
Organization
Name: Central Institute of Post Harvest Engineering & Technology
Total No of Vacancies: 07
Job Location: Ludhiana
Punjab
Latest CIPHET Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CIPHET
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Young Professional-II
|
01
|
2.
|
Young Professional-II
|
01
|
3.
|
Young Professional-II
|
01
|
4.
|
Young Professional-I
|
01
|
5.
|
Young Professional-I
|
01
|
6.
|
Young Professional-I
|
02
|
Total
|
07
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for CIPHET Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Young Professional-II
|
Master Degree in Agri Extension / Agri economics/Agricultural
Statistics/Agril. Engg/Mech. Engg
|
2.
|
Young Professional-II
|
Master Degree in Food Technology/ Agri. Process Engineering
|
3.
|
Young Professional-II
|
M.Tech in Mechanical/ Industrial / Electronic/ Automation
&Instrumentation / Agricultural Process Engineering / Food Technology
|
4.
|
Young Professional-I
|
B.sc Agril / B. Tech Agril. Engg. / Food Technology / Food Engg/ Mech.
Engg
|
5.
|
Young Professional-I
|
B.sc Agril Agri Engg/ Food Technology/ Food Engg./ Mechanical
Engg./B.sc Food Science
|
6.
|
Young Professional-I
|
B.sc Agricultural
|
Age Limit:
Name of the Category
|
Age Limit
|
For Gen/ UR Candidates
|
21-45 years
|
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CIPHET official
Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Young Professional-II
|
Rs. 25000 per
month
|
2.
|
Young Professional-II
|
Rs. 25000 per
month
|
3.
|
Young Professional-II
|
Rs. 25000 per
month
|
4.
|
Young Professional-I
|
Rs. 15000 per
month
|
5.
|
Young Professional-I
|
Rs. 15000 per
month
|
6.
|
Young Professional-I
|
Rs. 15000 per
month
|
Selection Procedure for CIPHET:
Selection Procedure:
CIPHET may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for CIPHET YP II & YP I Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read CIPHET Job
notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official
website www.ciphet.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address &
Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and
Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
|
ICAR-Central
Institute of Post Harvest Engineering & Technology. PAU Campus.
l.udhiana-141004 (Punjab)
|
Important Dates
to Remember:
Date of Walk
in Interview
|
23 Aug 2019 10:30 AM
|
CIPHET YP II
& YP I Official Notification & Application Link:
CIPHET Official Website
Career Page
|
|
CIPHET Official
Notification PDF
|
Related Post:-