KVIC Recruitment 2019 - KVIC invites Online applications for recruitment of 119 Assistant Director Gr.I (Village Industries), Assistant Director Gr.I (Adm. & HR), Assistant Director Gr.I (FBAA), Senior Executive (Ec.R), Executive (Village Industries), Executive (Khadi) Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website www.kvic.org.in from 01.07.2019 to 31.07.2019. Prospective candidates will have to apply online after carefully reading the detailed advertisement regarding the process of examination, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, application fee/ intimation charges, pattern of examination, Syllabus, How to Apply, Question Paper, issuance of admit cards/call letters, Exam Date, Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
KVIC
Recruitment 2018 119 Group B & C Posts:
Organization
Name: Khadi and Village Industries Commission
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 119 (Special
Recruitment Drive for SC/ ST Candidates)
Job Location: Maharashtra
Latest KVIC Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
SPECIAL
RECRUITMENT DRIVE FOR SC/ ST CANDIDATES
KVIC
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
|
GROUP
- B (I)
|
|||
01
|
Assistant Director Grade-I (Village Industries)
|
03
|
|
02
|
Assistant Director Grade-I (Admn. & HR)
|
01
|
|
03
|
Assistant Director Grade-I (Finance, Budget, Accounts &Audit)
[FBAA]
|
03
|
|
Group-B (II)
|
|||
04
|
Senior Executive (Ec.R)
|
09
|
|
GROUP–C (I)
|
|||
05
|
Executive (Village Industries)
|
41
|
|
06
|
Executive (Khadi)
|
08
|
|
07
|
Executive (Training)
|
04
|
|
GROUP–C (II)
|
|||
08
|
Junior Executive (FBAA)
|
16
|
|
09
|
Junior Executive (Adm)
|
21
|
|
10
|
Assistant (Village Industries)
|
11
|
|
11
|
Assistant (Khadi)
|
01
|
|
12
|
Assistant (Training)
|
01
|
|
Total
|
119
|
||
Eligibility
Criteria for KVIC Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
01
|
Assistant Director Grade-I (Village Industries)
|
Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology or Master of Science
Experience : Five(5) years’ experience in the relevant field
|
02
|
Assistant Director Grade-I (Admn. & HR)
|
Masters degree in any subject Experience : Five (5) years’ experience
in the relevant field
|
03
|
Assistant Director Grade-I (Finance, Budget, Accounts &Audit)
[FBAA]
|
Masters degree in any subject Experience : Five (5) years’ experience
in the relevant field
|
Group-B (II)
|
||
04
|
Senior Executive (Ec.R)
|
Master degree in Economics/ Statistics/ Commerce (with Statistics and
Economics as a subject)
|
GROUP–C (I)
|
||
05
|
Executive (Village Industries)
|
Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology
|
06
|
Executive (Khadi)
|
Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology in Textile Engineering
or Textile Technology or Fashion Technology
|
07
|
Executive (Training)
|
Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology
|
GROUP–C (II)
|
||
08
|
Junior Executive (FBAA)
|
Bachelor of Commerce
|
09
|
Junior Executive (Adm)
|
Masters’ Degree and Three (3) years’ experience in the relevant field.
|
10
|
Assistant (Village Industries)
|
Diploma in Engineering or Bachelor of Science
|
11
|
Assistant (Khadi)
|
Diploma in Textile Engineering or Textile Technology or Fashion
Technology or Handloom Technology
|
12
|
Assistant (Training)
|
Diploma in Engineering or Bachelor of Science
|
Age Limit:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Age Limit
|
1.
|
Group-B (I)
|
40 years
|
2.
|
Group-B (II)
|
35 years
|
3.
|
Group-C (I)
|
32 years
|
4.
|
Group-C (II)
|
32 years
|
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through KVIC
official Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Group-B (I)
|
Rs. PB2,
(9300-34800 with Grade Pay of 5400) (Pay Matrix Level - 9)
|
2.
|
Group-B (II)
|
Rs. PB2, 9300-34800
with Grade Pay of 4200 (Pay Matrix Level-6)
|
3.
|
Group-C (I)
|
Rs. PB1, 5200-20200
with Grade Pay of 2800 (Pay Matrix Level-5)
|
4.
|
Group-C (II)
|
Rs. PB1, 5200-20200
with Grade Pay of 2400 (Pay Matrix Level-4)
|
Selection Procedure for KVIC:
Selection Procedure:
KVIC may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Written Exam
|
2.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
online for KVIC Group B & C Post:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website www.kvic.org.in
from 01.07.2019 to 31.07.2019. Before applying, Candidates should ensure that
they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per published in the online advertisement.
Important
Dates for KVIC Group B & C Post:
Starting
Date for Submission of Application
|
01.07.2019
|
Last date
for Submission of Application
|
31.07.2019
|
KVIC Group B
& C Official Notification & Application Link:
KVIC Official Website
Career Page
|
|
KVIC Official
Notification PDF
|
|
KVIC Online Application
Form
|
Related Post:-