NCL Recruitment 2019 - NCL invites applications for recruitment of 03 PA II & PA I Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.ncl.org.in. The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 31.05.2019. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
NCL
Recruitment 2018 03 PA II & PA I Posts:
Organization
Name: National Chemical Laboratory
Total No of Vacancies: 03
Job Location: Pune
(Maharashtra)
Latest NCL Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
NCL
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
PA-II (Theoretical chemistry/ physics)
|
02
|
2.
|
PA-I (Perimental chemistry/ physics)
|
01
|
Total
|
03
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for NCL Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
PA-II (Theoretical chemistry/ physics)
|
M.Sc. Inorganic / Physical Chemistry/ Physics Bachelors in chemical
sciences with minimum 60% of marks (aggregate)
|
2.
|
PA-I (Perimental chemistry/ physics)
|
B.Sc in Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology.
|
Age Limit:
Name of the Category
|
Age Limit
|
For Gen/ UR Candidates
|
28 Years
|
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NCL official
Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
PA-II (Theoretical chemistry/ physics)
|
Rs. 25,000/- Consolidated
|
2.
|
PA-I (Perimental chemistry/ physics)
|
Rs. 15,000/- Consolidated
|
Selection Procedure for NCL:
Selection Procedure:
NCL may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for NCL PA II & PA I Post:
Eligible candidates are advised
to Download Official Notification & Application Form at official website to
www.ncl.org.in. Fill your Academic
Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions. Hard Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of (i) ID
proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates:
Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant
documents mentioned in the application should be addressed to “The Head,
Physical and Materials Chemistry Division (Kind Attn: Dr. Sailaja
Krishnamurty,/Dr. Durba Sengupta Physical and Materials Chemistry Division),
National Chemical Laboratory, Pune - 411 008” super-scribing the
envelope with “Application for the post of ______” so as to reach on or before 31.05.2019.
Important
Dates for NCL PA II & PA I Post:
Starting
Date for Submission of Application
|
20.05.2019
|
Last date
for Submission of Application
|
31.05.2019
|
Interview
Date
|
06.06.2019 10.00 AM
|
NCL PA II
& PA I Official Notification & Application Link:
NCL Official Website
Career Page
|
|
NCL Official
Notification PDF
|
Related Post:-