UPSC
NDA & NA (I) Result 2018 announced at www.upsc.gov.in website. UPSC Result,
Cut Off, Merit List, & Interview Date 2018 Released Official Website at www.upsc.gov.in.
UPSC NDA & NA (I) Result 2018: Hello Aspirants!!! Union Public Service
Commission conducted examination for recruit of NDA & NA (I) Posts in various
centers throughout India. Now all the candidates are eagerly waiting for UPSC NDA
& NA (I) Results 2018. For that reason here we are with you to give the
complete information about UPSC NDA & NA (I) results 2018.
Advertisements
Union
Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced exam results for NDA & NA
(I) Posts. Written Examination was held on Oct/Nov 2018. Interview/Document verification,
Medical Examination & Other Tests was held from Nov/Dec 2018. Appeared
candidates can check their result at below link…
Advertisements
|
UPSC NDA & NA
(I) Exam 2018 Quick Summary
|
|
|
Name of Authority:
|
Union Public Service
Commission
|
|
Official Website:
|
www.upsc.gov.in
|
|
Result Published Date:
|
27.11.2018
|
|
No of Posts:
|
Various Posts
|
|
Name of the Posts:
|
NDA & NA (I)
|
|
Selection Procedure:
|
Written Exam, Interview
|
|
Exam Date:
|
Oct/Nov 2018
|
|
Result Status:
|
Updated
|
Advertisements
Steps to download UPSC NDA
& NA (I) Result 2018
1.
Candidates who want to download UPSC NDA & NA (I) Result 2018 must visit
the official website www.upsc.gov.in
2.
Find the UPSC NDA & NA (I) Result 2018 Link
3.
Aspirants Use Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth for
downloading the Result.
4.
Now your UPSC NDA & NA (I) Result 2018 will be displayed.
5.
Download and Save your Result.
6.
Take Print out for Future Reference.
UPSC NDA & NA (I) Result 2018: Click Here
Advertisements
Merit List for UPSC 04:
The
UPSC Recruitment 2018 has released its notification. So, a huge number of
applicants had applied for this post. NDA
& NA (I) Result 2018 is provided only to aspirants attended the exams. Based
on the performance in the exams the candidates can view Result.
