SSCNER
ACIO Grade-I Result 2018 announced at www.sscner.org.in website. SSCNER Result,
Cut Off, Merit List, & Interview Date 2018 Released Official Website at www.sscner.org.in.
SSCNER ACIO Grade-I Result 2018: Hello Aspirants!!! Staff Selection Commission
SSCNER conducted examination for recruit of ACIO Grade-I Posts in various
centers throughout India. Now all the candidates are eagerly waiting for SSCNER
ACIO Grade-I Results 2018. For that reason here we are with you to give the
complete information about SSCNER ACIO Grade-I results 2018.
Advertisements
Staff
Selection Commission SSCNER (SSCNER) has announced exam results for ACIO
Grade-I Posts. Written Examination was held on May/June 2018. Interview/Document
verification, Medical Examination & Other Tests was held from July/August
2018. Appeared candidates can check their result at SSCNERow link…
Advertisements
|
SSCNER ACIO Grade-I
Exam 2018 Quick Summary
|
|
|
Name of Authority:
|
Staff Selection
Commission SSCNER
|
|
Official Website:
|
www.sscner.org.in
|
|
Result Published Date:
|
21.07.2018
|
|
No of Posts:
|
Various Posts
|
|
Name of the Posts:
|
ACIO Grade-I
|
|
Selection Procedure:
|
Written Exam, Interview
|
|
Exam Date:
|
May/June 2018
|
|
Result Status:
|
Updated
|
Advertisements
Steps to download SSCNER
ACIO Grade-I Result 2018
1.
Candidates who want to download SSCNER ACIO Grade-I Result 2018 must visit the
official website www.sscner.org.in
2.
Find the SSCNER ACIO Grade-I Result 2018 Link
3.
Aspirants Use Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth for
downloading the Result.
4.
Now your SSCNER ACIO Grade-I Result 2018 will be displayed.
5.
Download and Save your Result.
6.
Take Print out for Future Reference.
SSCNER ACIO Grade-I Result 2018: Click Here
Advertisements
Merit List for SSCNER 04:
The
SSCNER Recruitment 2018 has released its notification. So, a huge number of
applicants had applied for this post. ACIO
Grade-I Result 2018 is provided only to aspirants attended the exams. Based on
the performance in the exams the candidates can view Result.
