Gujarat Engineering Service Result 2017

GPSC Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II Result 2017 at www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in

Gujarat Public Service Commission Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II Result 2017 | Download GPSC Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II Result, Cut-Off Marks, Merit List Interview Date 2017 will be Announced Soon at the official website of Gujarat Public Service Commission www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
Advertisements


GPSC Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II Cut Off Merit List 2017
GPSC Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II Exam Results 2017 has been announced. Here there are the results of GPSC Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II exam which were held on Sep/Oct 2017 for 245 Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II posts. A large numbers of candidates was applied for this Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II vacancy and attend the Preliminary Exam on Sep/Oct 2017 at different examination centers and all of them are eagerly waiting for GPSC Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II Results 2017
Advertisements

GPSC Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II Exam Result Published Date 2017

Now the results of GPSC Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II Post are Announced Soon at the official website of Gujarat Public Service Commission www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in. Candidates must carry their Application Number/Registration Number, Date on Birth/Password for check their results, Cut off Marks and merit list 2017.

Advertisements

GPSC Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II Exam 2017 Quick Summary
Name of Authority:
Gujarat Public Service Commission
Official Website:
www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Conducting Exam:
Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II
No of Posts:
245
Name of the Posts:
Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II
Selection Procedure:
Preliminary Exam, Main written Exam & Interview
Exam Date:
Sep/Oct 2017
Result Status:
Updated Soon
Advertisements


Steps to download GPSC Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II Result 2017
1. Candidates who want to download GPSC Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II Result 2017 must visit the official website www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
2. Find the GPSC Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II Result 2017 Link
3. Now you have to Use Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth for downloading the Result.
4. Now your GPSC Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II Result 2017 will be displayed.
5. Download and Save your Result.
6. Take Print out for Future Reference.


GPSC Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II Result 2017: Click Here 
Advertisements

Previous Post Next Post