GPSC Gujarat
Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II Admit Card 2017 at www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in:
Gujarat
Public Service Commission Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-I &
Class- II Admit Card 2017 | Download GPSC Gujarat Engineering
Service, Class-I & Class- II Hall Ticket 2017 | GPSC Gujarat Engineering
Service, Class-I & Class- II Call Latter will be released soon. Download GPSC
JE hall ticket from www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Advertisements
GPSC Gujarat
Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II Exam Date:
GPSC Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-I
& Class- II Admit Card 2017 is going to release soon on its official
website to download the GPSC Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-I & Class-
II Hall Ticket 2017. Earlier Gujarat Public Service Commission has issued an
advertisement for recruitment of candidate for the post of Gujarat Engineering
Service, Class-I & Class- II on its official website at www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
The GPSC has invited applications from eligible candidates for 245 Gujarat
Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II Vacancies. Huge numbers of
interested and eligible candidates have filled the application form via online
mode from 17.07.2017 to 02.08.2017. The GPSC Gujarat Engineering Service,
Class-I & Class- II Preliminary Exam will be held on Sep/Oct 2017.
Advertisements
GPSC Gujarat
Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II Hall Ticket 2017 Published Date:
GPSC Exam Admit card 2017 for online
examination are going to be released around 7 to 10 days Prior to Exam Date.
Candidates will have to visit the GPSC Official website for downloading GPSC Gujarat
Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II Admit Card 2017 for Written Test
Advertisements
GPSC Gujarat
Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II Exam 2017 Quick Summary
|
|
Name of Authority:
|
Gujarat Public Service
Commission
|
Official Website:
|
www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
|
Conducting Exam:
|
Gujarat Engineering
Service, Class-I & Class- II
|
No of Posts:
|
245
|
Name of the Posts:
|
Gujarat Engineering
Service, Class-I & Class- II
|
Selection Procedure:
|
Preliminary Exam, Main
written Exam & Interview
|
Exam Date:
|
Sep/Oct 2017
|
Admit Card Status:
|
Updated Soon
|
Advertisements
Steps to download GPSC Gujarat
Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II admit Cards 2017
1.
Candidates who want to download Admit Cards 2017 must visit the official
website www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
2.
Find the GPSC Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II Hall Ticket
2017 Link
3.
Now you have to login by Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of
Birth for downloading the call letter.
4.
Now your Hall Ticket 2017 will be displayed.
5.
Download and Save your Admit Card.
6.
Take print out Hall ticket and carry it to the exam hall.
Download GPSC Gujarat
Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II Hall Ticket 2017 Details
i).
GPSC Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II Admit card which
carries information on the examination that is going to be conducted. The admit
card will have information on Name of the examination, Name of the candidates,
Date and Venue of Exam and general guidelines that are to be followed by the
aspirants in the exanimation hall and for entering into the Gujarat Engineering
Service, Class-I & Class- II the admit card plays an important role. The
reporting time mentioned on the Admit card is prior to the Start time of the
test.
ii).
The applicants must bring the Original Photo Identity at the time of the
interview such as the PAN Card or Driving License (with the photograph)/
Passport/ Voter ID/UID Card/ Bank passbook with photograph/Photo identity Proof
issued by Gazetted Officer or People’s representative (on the official letter
head) / Identity Card issued by a recognized College/University/ Employee ID