CIMAP Recruitment 2023 02 Project Associate Posts

CSIR-CIMAP Project Associate Recruitment 2023 | CSIR-CIMAP Project Associate Job Notification 2023 | CSIR-CIMAP Project Associate 2023 Application Form PDF Download @ https://www.cimap.res.in/– CSIR-CIMAP invites applications for recruitment of 02 Project Associate-I/II, Project Assistant Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website @ https://www.cimap.res.in/.

 

CSIR-CIMAP Recruitment 2023  [Quick Summary]

Organization Name:

CSIR-Central Institute Of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants

Notification No:

PA-I/II & PA-July 2023 

Job Category:

Central Govt Jobs 

Employment Type:

Contract Basis

Duration:

Initially for a period of one year, and may be extended or curtailed depending upon the project requirement

Total No of Vacancies: 

02 Project Associate-I/II, Project Assistant Posts

Place of Posting: 

Bengaluru 

Walk in Date: 

14.07.2023 

Apply Mode:

Offline

Official Website 

https://www.cimap.res.in/ 

Latest CSIR-CIMAP Project Associate Vacancy Details:

CSIR-CIMAP Invites Applications for the Following Posts

SI No

Name of Posts

No. of Posts

1.

Project Associate-I/II

01

2.

Project Assistant

01

 

Total

02

 

CSIR-CIMAP Project Associate Eligibility Criteria:

Educational Qualification:

1. Project Associate-I/II -

For Project Associate–I : M.Sc in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/Botany from a recognized University or equivalent

For Project Associate–II : M.Sc in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/Botany from a recognized University or equivalent and 2 years relevant experience in Research and Development in Industrial/Academic/ Research Institutions

2. Project Assistant - B.Sc (Ag)/B.Sc with biotech as major or as one of the subjects

Desirable Qualification: M.Sc/M.Sc (Ag) in Biotechnology/Molecular Biology Working experience in Plant Tissue Culture / Biotech/Molecular biology

Age Limit:

1. Project Associate-I/II - 35 years

2. Project Assistant - 50 years

Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CSIR-CIMAP official Notification 2023 for more reference

 

Salary Details:

1. Project Associate-I/II -

For Project Associate-I:

i) Rs. 31,000/- + HRA to Scholars who are selected through a) National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC/ICAR NET/LS qualification or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions.

ii) Rs.25,000/- + HRA for others who do not fall under (i) above

For Project Associate-II:

i) Rs. 35,000/- + HRA to Scholars who are selected a) National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC/ICAR NET/LS qualification or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions.

ii) Rs. 28,000/- + HRA for others who do not fall under (i) above

2. Project Assistant - Rs. 20,000/ + HRA

 

CSIR-CIMAP Project Associate Selection Process 2023:

CSIR-CIMAP may follow the following process to select the candidates.

1. Walk-in-Interview

 

How to apply for CSIR-CIMAP Project Associate Post:  

Interested and eligible candidates possessing the aforementioned Essential Qualification only may appear for Walk-in-Interview in the Institute with all Original and self-attested copies of all certificate/testimonials and valid identity proof (Voter ID card/ PAN Card/Driving License/Passport/Aadhar Card) and one passport size photograph. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the Interview without the Original Certificates.

 

Important Dates for CSIR-CIMAP Project Associate Post: 

Venue:

CSIR-CIMAP Research Centre, Bengaluru

Walk in Date:

14.07.2023 (Reporting time : 9 AM)

 

CSIR-CIMAP Project Associate Official Notification & Application Link:

CSIR-CIMAP Official Website Career Page

Click Here

CSIR-CIMAP Official Notification PDF

Click Here

CSIR-CIMAP Application Form PDF

Click Here


Previous Post Next Post