NIREH Recruitment 2023 28 Technician Posts

NIREH Technician Recruitment 2023 | NIREH Technician Job Notification 2023 | NIREH Technician 2023 Application Form PDF Download @ https://nireh.icmr.org.in/– NIREH invites applications for recruitment of 28 Technician-I, Lab Attendant-I Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website @ https://nireh.icmr.org.in/. The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 15.07.2023.

 

NIREH Recruitment 2023  [Quick Summary]

Organization Name:

ICMR-National Institute for Research in Environmental Health (NIREH), Bhopal

Notification No:

NIREH/HR/2023/05

Job Category:

Central Govt Jobs 

Employment Type:

Regular Basis

Total No of Vacancies: 

28 Technician-I, Lab Attendant-I Posts

Place of Posting: 

Bhopal 

Starting Date: 

02.06.2023 

Last Date: 

15.07.2023 

Apply Mode:

Offline

Official Website 

https://nireh.icmr.org.in/ 

Latest NIREH Technician Vacancy Details:

NIREH Invites Applications for the Following Posts

SI No

Name of Posts

No. of Posts

1.

Technician-I

20

2.

Lab Attendant-I

08

 

Total

28

 

NIREH Technician Eligibility Criteria:

Educational Qualification:  

1. Technician-I - 12th or Intermediate pass in Science subject with 55% marks and at least one year Diploma in relevant field such as Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) / Computer / Statistics etc. fro, government recognized institution

2. Lab Attendant-I - 10th pass with 50% marks in aggregate from recognized board plus one year working experience in Govt recognized / approved /registered Lab or ITI in respective field or trade certificate issued by govt agencies

Age Limit: (As on 15.07.2023)

1. Technician-I - Not exceeding 28 Years

2. Lab Attendant-I - Between 18 to 25 Years

 The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NIREH official Notification 2023 for more reference

 

Salary Details:

1. Technician-I - Pay Level 2 (Rs.19900 - 63200/-)

2. Lab Attendant-I - Pay Level 1 (Rs.18000 - 56900/-)

 

NIREH Technician Selection Process 2023:

NIREH may follow the following process to select the candidates.

1. Short Listing

2. Written Exam

 

How to apply for NIREH Technician Post:  

Application form duly completed in all respects along with a crossed demand draft of Rs.300/ -(Rupees Three Hundred Only) drawn in favor of "Director, ICMR-NIREH Bhopal" and attested copies of certificates in support of date of birth, educational qualification, experience, caste verification etc., may be sent to THE DIRECTOR, ICMR-NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR RESEARCH IN ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH, BHAURI BYPASS ROAD, BHOPAL — 462 030 on or before the last date (15/07/2023). Other conditions remain same. Earlier received application for the post of Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), if meeting above criteria will be considered for the post of Lab Attendant - I.

 

Important Dates for NIREH Technician Post: 

Starting Date for Submission of Application

02.06.2023

Last date for Submission of Application

15.07.2023

 

NIREH Technician Official Notification & Application Link:

NIREH Official Website Career Page

Click Here

NIREH Official Notification PDF

Click Here

NIREH Application Form PDF

Click Here

Corrigendum 1

Click Here

Corrigendum 2

Click Here


Previous Post Next Post