IGM Mumbai Recruitment 2023 65 Junior Technician Posts

IGM Mumbai JOA & Jr. Technician Recruitment 2023 | IGM Mumbai JOA & Jr. Technician Job Notification 2023 | IGM Mumbai JOA & Jr. Technician 2023 Online Application @ https://igmmumbai.spmcil.com/– IGM Mumbai invites Online applications for the recruitment of 65 Junior Technician at W-1 in various trades , Jr. Office Assistant at B-3 level, Jr. Bullion Assistant at B-3 level Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website @ https://igmmumbai.spmcil.com/ from 15.06.2023 to 15.07.2023. 

IGM Mumbai Recruitment 2023 Junior Technician Posts

IGM Mumbai Recruitment 2023  [Quick Summary]

Organization Name:

India Government Mint (Mumbai) - SPMCIL

Notification No:

02 /Admn /2023 

Job Category:

Central Govt Jobs 

Employment Type:

Regular Basis

Total No of Vacancies: 

65 Junior Technician at W-1 in various trades , Jr. Office Assistant at B-3 level, Jr. Bullion Assistant at B-3 level Posts

Place of Posting: 

Mumbai 

Starting Date: 

15.06.2023 

Last Date: 

15.07.2023 

Apply Mode:

Online

Official Website 

https://igmmumbai.spmcil.com/ 

Latest IGM Mumbai JOA & Jr. Technician Vacancy Details:

IGM Mumbai Invites Applications for the Following Posts

SI No

Name of Posts

No. of Posts

1.

Jr. Technician (Fitter)

24

2.

Jr. Technician (Turner)

04

3.

Jr. Technician (Attendant operator Chemical Plant)

11

4.

Jr. Technician (Moulder)

03

5.

Jr. Technician (Heat Treatment)

02

6.

Jr. Technician (Foundryman/ Furnaceman)

10

7.

Jr. Technician (Blacksmith)

01

8.

Jr. Technician (Welder)

01

9.

Jr. Technician (Carpenter)

01

10.

Junior Office Assistant (B-3 level)

06

11.

Junior Bullion Assistant (B-3 level)

02

 

Total

65

 

IGM Mumbai JOA & Jr. Technician Eligibility Criteria:

Educational Qualification: (As on 15.07.2023)

1. Jr. Technician (Fitter) - Full Time I.T.I. Certificate in Fitter Trade recognised from NCVT/SCVT

2. Jr. Technician (Turner) - Full Time I.T.I. Certificate in Turner Trade recognised from NCVT/SCVT

3. Jr. Technician (Attendant operator Chemical Plant) - Full Time I.T.I. Certificate in Attendant Operator – Chemical Plant Trade recognised from NCVT/SCVT

4. Jr. Technician (Moulder) - Full Time I.T.I. Certificate in Moulding Trade recognised from NCVT/SCVT

5. Jr. Technician (Heat Treatment) - Full Time I.T.I. Certificate in Heat Treatment Trade recognised from NCVT/SCVT

6. Jr. Technician (Foundryman/ Furnaceman) - Full Time I.T.I. Certificate in Foundry/Furnace Trade recognised from NCVT/SCVT

7. Jr. Technician (Blacksmith) - Full Time I.T.I. Certificate in Blacksmith Trade recognised from NCVT/SCVT

8. Jr. Technician (Welder) - Full Time I.T.I. Certificate in Welding Trade recognised from NCVT/SCVT

9. Jr. Technician (Carpenter) - Full Time I.T.I. Certificate in Carpentary Trade recognised from NCVT/SCVT

10. Junior Office Assistant (B-3 level) - Graduate with at least 55% marks and computer knowledge with typing speed on computers in English @ 40 wpm/ Hindi @30 wpm.

11. Junior Bullion Assistant (B-3 level) - Graduate with at least 55% marks and computer knowledge with typing speed on computers in English @ 40 wpm/ Hindi @30 wpm.

Age Limit: (As on 15.07.2023)

1. Jr. Technician (Fitter) - 25 Years

2. Jr. Technician (Turner) - 25 Years

3. Jr. Technician (Attendant operator Chemical Plant) - 25 Years

4. Jr. Technician (Moulder) - 25 Years

5. Jr. Technician (Heat Treatment) - 25 Years

6. Jr. Technician (Foundryman/ Furnaceman) - 25 Years

7. Jr. Technician (Blacksmith) - 25 Years

8. Jr. Technician (Welder) - 25 Years

9. Jr. Technician (Carpenter) - 25 Years

10. Junior Office Assistant (B-3 level) - 28 Years

11. Junior Bullion Assistant (B-3 level) - 28 Years

The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through IGM Mumbai official Notification 2023 for more reference

 

Salary Details:

1. Jr. Technician (Fitter) - Rs. 18780-67390 /- in IDA Pattern of Pay Scale , Other allowances as admissible

2. Jr. Technician (Turner) - Rs. 18780-67390 /- in IDA Pattern of Pay Scale , Other allowances as admissible

3. Jr. Technician (Attendant operator Chemical Plant) - Rs. 18780-67390 /- in IDA Pattern of Pay Scale , Other allowances as admissible

4. Jr. Technician (Moulder) - Rs. 18780-67390 /- in IDA Pattern of Pay Scale , Other allowances as admissible

5. Jr. Technician (Heat Treatment) - Rs. 18780-67390 /- in IDA Pattern of Pay Scale , Other allowances as admissible

6. Jr. Technician (Foundryman/ Furnaceman) - Rs. 18780-67390 /- in IDA Pattern of Pay Scale , Other allowances as admissible

7. Jr. Technician (Blacksmith) - Rs. 18780-67390 /- in IDA Pattern of Pay Scale , Other allowances as admissible

8. Jr. Technician (Welder) - Rs. 18780-67390 /- in IDA Pattern of Pay Scale , Other allowances as admissible

9. Jr. Technician (Carpenter) - Rs. 18780-67390 /- in IDA Pattern of Pay Scale , Other allowances as admissible

10. Junior Office Assistant (B-3 level) - Rs.21540/- - 77160/- in IDA Pattern of Pay Scale , Other allowances as admissible

11. Junior Bullion Assistant (B-3 level) - Rs.21540/- - 77160/- in IDA Pattern of Pay Scale , Other allowances as admissible

 

IGM Mumbai JOA & Jr. Technician Selection Process 2023:

IGM Mumbai may follow the following process to select the candidates.

For the posts of Junior Technician, Computer Based examination will be held.

For the posts of Jr. Office Assistant and Junior Bullion Assistant first skill test will be conducted and those who qualify the skill test as per prescribed criteria will be called for Computer Based test.

The skill test/ computer based test will be conducted at Delhi NCR, Bhopal, Nashik, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai. The computer based test will be in bilingual form (In Hindi and English).

 

Application Fee/Exam Fee for IGM Mumbai JOA & Jr. Technician: 

- Registration charges of Rs. 600/- (including GST) for candidates belonging to UR/ OBC/ EWS category and

- No Application fees is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD candidate but Intimation charges of Rs. 200/- (including GST) is to be paid by candidates belonging to SC / ST /PWD category for each posts.

Note: The applicants shall pay the Application Fee as indicated in the Table Above through Online Payment Mode Only.

 

How to apply for IGM Mumbai JOA & Jr. Technician Post:  

Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the IGM Mumbai website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://igmmumbai.spmcil.com/ from 15.06.2023 to 15.07.2023. No other mode of application will be accepted.

 

Important Dates for IGM Mumbai JOA & Jr. Technician Post: 

Starting Date for Submission of Application

15.06.2023

Last date for Submission of Application

15.07.2023

 

IGM Mumbai JOA & Jr. Technician Official Notification & Application Link:

IGM Mumbai Official Website Career Page

Click Here

IGM Mumbai Official Notification PDF

Click Here

IGM Mumbai Online Application Form

Click Here


Previous Post Next Post