Federal Bank Recruitment 2023 Officer in Junior Management Grade I Posts

Federal Bank Officer in Junior Management Grade I Recruitment 2023 | Federal Bank Officer in Junior Management Grade I Job Notification 2023 | Federal Bank Officer in Junior Management Grade I 2023 Online Application @ https://www.federalbank.co.in/– Federal Bank invites Online applications for the recruitment of Officer in Junior Management Grade I (Scale I) Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website @ https://www.federalbank.co.in/ from 27.06.2023 to 15.07.2023. 

Federal Bank Recruitment 2023 Officer in Junior Management Grade I Posts

Federal Bank Recruitment 2023  [Quick Summary]

Organization Name:

Federal Bank

Employment Type:

Regular Basis

Total No of Vacancies: 

Officer in Junior Management Grade I (Scale I) Posts

Place of Posting: 

Anywhere in India 

Starting Date: 

27.06.2023 

Last Date: 

15.07.2023 

Apply Mode:

Online

Official Website 

https://www.federalbank.co.in/ 

Latest Federal Bank Officer in Junior Management Grade I Vacancy Details:

Federal Bank Invites Applications for the Following Posts

SI No

Name of Posts

1.

Officer in Junior Management Grade I (Scale I)

 

Federal Bank Officer in Junior Management Grade I Eligibility Criteria:

Educational Qualification:

• Post Graduates with minimum aggregate of 60% from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State legislature in India or other educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India or approved by AICTE.

• Candidates should have a minimum aggregate of 60% or above throughout Class X, Class XII, Graduation and Post-Graduation.

Note:

• Candidates who are passing/passed out Post-Graduation in the academic year 2022-2023 are also eligible to participate in the selection process if they have cleared all the papers of previous years/semesters of the qualifying examination with aggregate of 60% as on 01.06.2023 and all the papers pertaining to subsequent semester(s) should be cleared along with the results of final year/semester examination. The final year/semester examination shall be cleared in the first chance.

• Work experience in Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) sector is desirable.

• Graduation course must entail a minimum of 3 years of education after completing higher secondary schooling or Diploma.

• Post-Graduation course must entail a minimum of 2 years of education after completing Graduation.

• The aggregate percentage obtained by the candidate would be ascertained based on the practice followed by the Board / University / Institution. In case of the candidates being awarded Grades / CGPA or any other metrics system, percentage would be based on the equivalence certified by the Board / University / Institution.

Age Limit:

Candidates shall not exceed 27 years as on 01.06.2023 (candidates should be born on or after 01.06.1996) for being eligible to apply for the selection process. Age of SC/ST candidates shall not exceed 32 years as on 01.06.2023 (candidates should be born on or after 01.06.1991).

 

Salary Details:

Presently the starting Basic Pay applicable to Officers (in Scale I) is `36,000 in the scale of pay `36,000 - 1490/7 - 46430 – 1740/2 - 49910 – 1990/7 – 63840.

The official will also be eligible for DA, Lease rental/HRA, CCA, Medical and other allowances and perquisites as per rules in force from time to time. The Cost to Company per annum would be a minimum of `10.29 Lakh and maximum of `13.98 Lakh depending upon the place of posting and other factors. The Take Home Pay will be approx. ₹68,000 per month (excluding statutory deductions like Income Tax, Profession Tax, NPS etc).

 

Federal Bank Officer in Junior Management Grade I Selection Process 2023:

Federal Bank may follow the following process to select the candidates.

1. Online Aptitude Assessment

2. Potential Assessment through Group Discussion / Preliminary Interaction and Personal Interview

Exam Center In Tamilnadu: Chennai, Coimbatore

 

Application Fee/Exam Fee for Federal Bank Officer in Junior Management Grade I: 

General / Others - Rs.700/-

ST/SC - Rs.140/-

Note: The applicants shall pay the Application Fee as indicated in the Table Above through Online Payment Mode Only.

 

How to apply for Federal Bank Officer in Junior Management Grade I Post:  

Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the Federal Bank website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://www.federalbank.co.in/ from 27.06.2023 to 15.07.2023. No other mode of application will be accepted.

 

Important Dates for Federal Bank Officer in Junior Management Grade I Post: 

Starting Date for Submission of Application

27.06.2023

Last date for Submission of Application

15.07.2023

Date of Examination

30.07.2023

 

Federal Bank Officer in Junior Management Grade I Official Notification & Application Link:

Federal Bank Official Website Career Page

Click Here

Federal Bank Official Notification PDF

Click Here

How to Apply

Click Here

Guidelines for Online Aptitude Assessment

Click Here

Guidelines for persons with disabilities using a Scribe

Click Here

Guidelines for scanning and uploading of Photograph & Signature

Click Here

Federal Bank Online Application Form

Click Here


Previous Post Next Post