CUTN Recruitment 2023 Project Fellow Posts

CUTN Project Fellow (Junior)-I Recruitment 2023 | CUTN Project Fellow (Junior)-I Job Notification 2023 | CUTN Project Fellow (Junior)-I 2023 Application Form PDF Download @ https://cutn.ac.in/– CUTN invites applications for recruitment of 01 Project Fellow (Junior)-I Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website @ https://cutn.ac.in/.

 

CUTN Recruitment 2023 [Quick Summary]

Organization Name:

Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN)

Job Category:

Central Govt Jobs 

Employment Type:

Contract Basis

Duration:

36 months

Total No of Vacancies: 

01 Project Fellow (Junior)-I  Posts

Place of Posting: 

Thiruvarur

Start Date:

22.06.2023

Last Date: 

10.07.2023

Apply Mode:

Online

Official Website 

https://cutn.ac.in/ 

Latest CUTN Project Fellow (Junior)-I Vacancy Details:

CUTN Invites Applications for the Following Posts

SI No

Name of Posts

No. of Posts

1.

Project Fellow (Junior)-I

01

 

Total

01

 

CUTN Project Fellow (Junior)-I Eligibility Criteria:

Educational Qualification:

Essential Qualification: M.Sc./M.Phil.(Physics/ Chemistry/ Applied Physics/ Materials Science / Nanoscience) (Not earlier than 3 years) with a minimum of 55% marks in the concerned subject or M.Tech. (Materials Science) with First Class (Not earlier than 3 years). Prior experience in the research field such as Supercapacitors/ Energy storage/ Synchrotron radiation/ X-ray absorption spectroscopy studies will be given preference in the selection.

Remuneration:

1. Project Fellow (Junior)-I - Rs.14000/- pm + HRA (as per UGC norms)

 

CUTN Project Fellow (Junior)-I Selection Process 2023:

Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The mode of the interview will be informed later.

 

How to apply for CUTN Project Fellow (Junior)-I Post:  

Interested and eligible candidates may apply with their bio-data along with attested copies of certificates to the following address by post (or e-mail) on or before 10.07.2023 (Monday).

The application should be sent to

Dr. V. GUNASEKARAN

Principle Investigator

Department of Materials Science,

School of Technology,

Central University of Tamil Nadu,

Thiruvarur 610 005, Tamil Nadu, India.

E-mail: gunasekaran@acad.cutn.ac.in

 

Important Dates for CUTN Project Fellow (Junior)-I Post: 

Starting Date for Submission of Application

22.06.2023

Last date for Submission of Application

10.07.2023

 

CUTN Project Fellow (Junior)-I Official Notification & Application Link:

CUTN Official Website Career Page

Click Here

CUTN Official Notification & Application Form PDF

Click Here


Previous Post Next Post