TNPSC Group I 2022 Prelims Result | TNPSC Group I Result 2022 Will Be Hosted in Official website @ https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/. TNPSC Result, Cut Off, Merit List & Interview Updates Check Official Website at https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/.
TNPSC Group I
Exam Results 2022:
The
list of register number of candidates who have been provisionally admitted to
the Main Written Examination for the posts included in Combined Civil Services
Examination –I (Group-I Services), in the ratio of 1:20 based on the results of
the Preliminary Examination conducted by the Commission on 19.11.2022 FN is
mentioned below. The Main Written Examination will be held from 10.08.2023 to
13.08.2023.
|
TNPSC Group I Exam 2022 [Quick Summary] |
|
|
Organization Name: |
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission |
|
Advertisement No: |
Advertisement No. 620 Notification No. 16/2022
DATED:21.07.2022 |
|
Result Published Date: |
28.04.2023 |
|
Total No of Vacancies: |
92 Combined Civil Services Examination- I (Group-
I Services) Posts |
|
Selection Process: |
Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam & Interview |
|
Exam Date |
Preliminary Exam: 19.11.2022, Mains Exam: 10.08.2023 to 13.08.2023 |
|
Result Status |
Updated |
|
Official Website |
https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/ |
Steps to
download TNPSC Group I Result 2022
1.
Candidates who want to download TNPSC Group I Result 2022 must visit the
official website https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
2.
Find the TNPSC Group I Result 2022 Link
3.
Aspirants Use Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth for
downloading the Result.
4.
Now your TNPSC Group I Result 2022 will be displayed.
5.
Download and Save your Result.
6.
Take Print out for Future Reference.
Updated: 28.04.2023 TNPSC Group I 2022
Prelims Result |
|
|
Updated: 10.11.2022 TNPSC Combined Civil
Services Examination- I (Group- I Services) 2022 Admit Card Link (Note: Log In
into your OTR Account and download the Hall tickets) |
|
|
Updated: 09.09.2022 Press release regarding
change of date of preliminary written examination for posts included in
Integrated Civil Services Examination - 1 (Volume 1) which was to be held on
30.10.2022 forenoon. |
|
|
TNPSC Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
TNPSC Official
Notification PDF |
|
|
TNPSC Online Application
Form |
Merit List for TNPSC Group I:
The
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 has released its notification. So, a huge number of
applicants had applied for this post. Group I Result 2022 is provided only to
aspirants attended the exams. Based on the performance in the exams the
candidates can view Result.
