CSIR
– IICT Project Associate Recruitment 2023 | CSIR – IICT Project Associate Job
Notification 2023 | CSIR – IICT Project Associate 2023 Online Application @ https://iict.res.in/–
CSIR – IICT invites Online applications for the recruitment of 11 Project
Associate, Senior Project Associate Posts. This online facility will be
available in the Official website @ https://iict.res.in/ from 15.07.2023 to 19.07.2023.
CSIR – IICT Recruitment 2023 [Quick Summary]
|
Organization Name: |
CSIR – Indian Institute Of Chemical Technology |
|
Notification No: |
09/2023 |
|
Job Category: |
Central Govt Jobs |
|
Employment Type: |
Contract Basis |
|
Duration: |
The engagement will be purely on temporary basis initially for a
period of six months or tenure of the project or availability of funds which
may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the sponsored
project / satisfactory performance or conduct of the fellow as the case may
be and does not entitle him/her for any permanent position in CSIR/IICT. |
|
Total No of Vacancies: |
11 Project Associate, Senior Project Associate Posts |
|
Place of Posting: |
Hyderabad |
|
Starting Date: |
15.07.2023 |
|
Last Date: |
19.07.2023 |
|
Apply Mode: |
Online |
|
Official Website |
https://iict.res.in/ |
Latest
CSIR – IICT Project Associate Vacancy Details:
CSIR
– IICT Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Posts |
No. of Posts |
|
1. |
Senior Project Associate |
01 |
|
2. |
Project Associate-II |
01 |
|
3. |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
|
4. |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
|
5. |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
|
6. |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
|
7. |
Senior Project Associate |
01 |
|
8. |
Project Associate-II |
02 |
|
9. |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
|
10. |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
|
|
Total |
11 |
CSIR – IICT Project Associate Eligibility Criteria:
Educational
Qualification:
|
1. Senior
Project Associate - Ph.D in Chemistry
(or) M.Sc in Chemistry with 4 years’ experience in R&D Desirable Qualification: Experience in organic synthesis and characterization of organic
compounds using modern instruments |
|
2. Project
Associate-II - MSc. in Chemistry or Organic
Chemistry with 2 years of experience in R&D organic synthesis |
|
3. Project
Associate-I – Essential Qualification: MSc. in Chemistry or Organic
Chemistry Desirable Qualification: Experience in Organic Synthesis |
|
4. Project
Associate-I – Essential Qualification: MSc. in Chemistry Desirable Qualification: One year experience in E&D |
|
5. Project Associate-I
– Essential Qualification: MSc. in Chemistry Desirable Qualification: Physical Chemistry and Research experience in assembly of
nanoparticles and amine functionalized porous materials |
|
6. Project
Associate-I – Essential Qualification: MSc. in Chemical sciences/
B.Tech in engineering Desirable Qualification: M.Tech in Engineering and Research experience in application of density
functional theory methods/ AI/ML methods will be preferred |
|
7. Senior
Project Associate – Essential Qualification: Ph.D in Chemistry/ Engineering
(or) M.Sc in Chemistry with 4 years' experience in R&D (or) MTech in
Chemical Engineering with 2 years of R&D experience Desirable Qualification: Research experience in the synthesis of catalysts and CO2 sorbent
materials and their characterization using GC, XRD, TPD, TPR, TGA, TEM, SEM
etc |
|
8. Project
Associate-II – Essential Qualification: B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
with 2 years’ experience in R&D industrial projects Desirable Qualification: M.Tech in Chemical Engineering & Experience in Process development
at Bench Scale is preferable |
|
9. Project
Associate-I – Essential Qualification: B.Tech in Chemical Engineering |
|
10. Project
Associate-I – Essential Qualification: MSc Microbiology/Biotechnology (or) B.Tech in Biotechnology Desirable Qualification: M.Tech will be given preference. NET/GATE or one year experience in
the relevant field, microbial culture handling & protein purification |
Age Limit:
|
1. Senior
Project Associate - 40 years |
|
2. Project
Associate-II - 35 years |
|
3. Project
Associate-I - 35 years |
|
4. Project
Associate-I - 35 years |
|
5. Project
Associate-I - 35 years |
|
6. Project
Associate-I - 35 years |
|
7. Senior
Project Associate - 40 years |
|
8. Project
Associate-II - 35 years |
|
9. Project
Associate-I - 35 years |
|
10. Project
Associate-I – 35 years |
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CSIR – IICT official
Notification 2023 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
1. Senior
Project Associate - Rs. 45,000/-
[consolidated] |
|
2. Project
Associate-II - Rs. 35,000+HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National
Eligibility tests- CSIR-UGC-NET including lectureship (Assistant
Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level
examination conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies
and institutions and ₹. 28,000+HRA for others who don’t qualify above |
|
3. Project
Associate-I - Rs. 31,000+HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National
Eligibility tests- CSIR-UGC-NET including lectureship (Assistant
Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level examination
conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies and
institutions and ₹. 25,000+HRA for others who don’t qualify above |
|
4. Project
Associate-I - Rs. 31,000+HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility
tests- CSIR-UGC-NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE
or (b) A selection process through National level examination conducted by
Central Government Departments and their agencies and institutions and ₹.
25,000+HRA for others who don’t qualify above |
|
5. Project
Associate-I - Rs. 31,000+HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National
Eligibility tests- CSIR-UGC-NET including lectureship (Assistant
Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level
examination conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies
and institutions and ₹. 25,000+HRA for others who don’t qualify above |
|
6. Project
Associate-I - Rs. 25,000+HRA |
|
7. Senior
Project Associate - Rs. 45,000/- [consolidated] |
|
8. Project
Associate-II - Rs. 28,000+HRA |
|
9. Project
Associate-I - Rs. 25,000/- [consolidated] |
|
10. Project
Associate-I - Rs. 31,000+HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National
Eligibility tests- CSIR-UGC-NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship)
or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level examination
conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies and
institutions and ₹. 25,000+HRA for others who don’t qualify above |
CSIR – IICT Project Associate Selection Process 2023:
CSIR – IICT may follow
the following process to select the candidates.
|
1. Short
Listing |
|
2. online
interview |
How to apply
for CSIR – IICT Project Associate Post:
Candidate(s) fulfilling all the
above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the
link on the CSIR – IICT website in the careers webpage under current openings
section i.e. https://iict.res.in/ from 15.07.2023 to 19.07.2023. No other mode
of application will be accepted.
Important Dates
for CSIR – IICT Project Associate Post:
|
Starting
Date for Submission of Application |
15.07.2023 |
|
Last date
for Submission of Application |
19.07.2023 |
CSIR – IICT Project
Associate Official Notification & Application Link:
|
CSIR – IICT Official
Website Career Page |
|
|
CSIR – IICT Official
Notification PDF |
|
|
CSIR – IICT Online
Application Form |