NIT Trichy Recruitment 2023 Project Associate Posts

NIT Trichy JRF/ Project Associate - I Recruitment 2023 | NIT Trichy JRF/ Project Associate - I Job Notification 2023 | NIT Trichy JRF/ Project Associate - I 2023 Application Form PDF Download @ https://www.nitt.edu/– NIT Trichy invites applications for recruitment of 01 JRF/ Project Associate - I Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website @ https://www.nitt.edu/.

 

NIT Trichy Recruitment 2023 [Quick Summary]

Organization Name:

National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli

Job Category:

Central Govt Jobs 

Employment Type:

Contract Basis

Duration:

3 Years

Total No of Vacancies: 

01 JRF/ Project Associate - I Posts

Place of Posting: 

Trichy 

Starting Date: 

06.07.2023

Last Date: 

31.07.2023 @ 05.30 PM

Apply Mode:

Offline

Official Website 

https://www.nitt.edu/ 

Latest NIT Trichy JRF/ Project Associate - I Vacancy Details:

NIT Trichy Invites Applications for the Following Posts

SI No

Name of Posts

No. of Posts

1.

JRF/ Project Associate - I

01

 

Total

01

 

NIT Trichy JRF/ Project Associate - I Eligibility Criteria:

Educational Qualification:

B.Tech / B.E. in Civil Engineering from an AICTE/MHRD recognized Institute/University and M.Tech / M.E. in Structural Engineering from an AICTE/MHRD recognized Institute/University.

Emoluments:

For GATE qualified -

Rs. 31,000 per month for the first two years

Rs. 35,000 per month for the third year

For Non-GATE -

Rs. 25,000 per month for the first two years

Rs. 28,000 per month for the third year

 

NIT Trichy JRF/ Project Associate - I Selection Process 2023:

The shortlisted candidates for the interview will be informed through their email id/Mobile number only, and no separate call letter will be issued for the same. A walk-in interview will be held on 11.08.2023 at 10.00 AM in the Conference Hall, Department of Civil Engineering, NIT Tiruchirappalli.

 

How to apply for NIT Trichy JRF/ Project Associate - I Post:  

Duly filled in the prescribed application form along with the supporting documents should be sent to sknittprojects@gmail.com on or before 31.07.2023, 05.30 PM.

 

Important Dates for NIT Trichy JRF/ Project Associate - I Post: 

Starting Date for Submission of Application

06.07.2023

Last date for Submission of Application

31.07.2023 @ 05.30 PM

 

NIT Trichy JRF/ Project Associate - I Official Notification & Application Link:

NIT Trichy Official Website Career Page

Click Here

NIT Trichy Official Notification & Application Form PDF

Click Here


Previous Post Next Post