CSIR-CDRI
Project Associate Recruitment 2023 | CSIR-CDRI Project Associate Job Notification
2023 | CSIR-CDRI Project Associate 2023 Application Form PDF Download @ https://cdri.res.in/–
CSIR-CDRI invites applications for recruitment of 14 JRF, Project Associate,
Project Assistant, Senior Research Associate & Scientific Administrative
Assistant Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form
through Official Website @ https://cdri.res.in/.
CSIR-CDRI Recruitment 2023 [Quick Summary]
|
Organization Name: |
CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute |
|
Notification No: |
01/2023 |
|
Job Category: |
Central Govt Jobs |
|
Employment Type: |
Contract Basis |
|
Total No of Vacancies: |
14 JRF, Project Associate, Project Assistant,
Senior Research Associate & Scientific Administrative Assistant Posts |
|
Place of Posting: |
Lucknow |
|
Walk in Date: |
14.03.2023 |
|
Apply Mode: |
Offline |
|
Official Website |
https://cdri.res.in/ |
Latest
CSIR-CDRI Project Associate Vacancy Details:
CSIR-CDRI
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of
Posts |
No. of Posts |
|
1. |
Scientific Administrative Assistant |
01 |
|
2. |
JRF (Project) |
01 |
|
3. |
JRF (Project) |
01 |
|
4. |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
|
5. |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
|
6. |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
|
7. |
Project Associate-II |
01 |
|
8. |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
|
9. |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
|
10. |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
|
11. |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
|
12. |
Senior Research Associate |
01 |
|
13. |
Project Assistant |
02 |
|
|
Total |
14 |
CSIR-CDRI Project Associate Eligibility Criteria:
Educational
Qualification:
|
1. Scientific
Administrative Assistant - Graduation in
Sciences Desirable qualifications: Well versed in communication skill, report preparation, data keeping. |
|
2. JRF
(Project) - M.Sc. in Biochemistry/
Biotechnology with NET (LS) / GATE Qualified Desirable qualifications: One year experience |
|
3. JRF (Project)
- M.Sc./M.Tech. in Biotechnology/
Mircobiology/ Life Sciences/ Biochemistry/ Zoology/ Allied biological
Sciences discipline with GATE/ NET (LS) Qualified Desirable qualifications: Prior research training |
|
4. Project
Associate-I - M.Sc. in Life Sciences with NET
or GATE Qualified Desirable
qualifications: Minimum 1 year
research experience in laboratory animal handling, cell culture &
molecular biology techniques |
|
5. Project
Associate-I - M.Sc. in Life Sciences with NET
or GATE Qualified Desirable
qualifications: Minimum 6 months
dissertation training on mammalian cell culture & molecular biology
techniques |
|
6. Project
Associate-I - M.Sc./M.Tech. in Life
Sciences/Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology or allied discipline of
Life Sciences Desirable qualifications: NET/GATE qualification |
|
7. Project
Associate-II - Masters degree in Life Sciences
+ two years research experience with NET Qualified |
|
8. Project
Associate-I - M.Sc. in Chemical Sciences with
NET-LS/ GATE Qualified Desirable qualifications: Experience in organic synthesis. |
|
9. Project
Associate-I - M.Sc. in Chemistry/
Pharmaceutical Chemistry with NET/ GATE Qualified |
|
10. Project
Associate-I - M.Sc. in Chemistry with NET or
GATE Qualified |
|
11. Project
Associate-I - M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry with
NET/ GATE Qualified Desirable qualifications: Experience in synthetic organic chemistry. |
|
12. Senior
Research Associate - M.Sc. in Organic
Chemistry with 04 years Research Experience OR Ph.D. in Chemistry Desirable qualifications: NET or GATE qualified. Some experience of Medicinal Chemistry |
|
13. Project
Assistant - M.Pharm / MS (Pharm) Desirable qualifications: Experience in Pharmaceutical Industry. |
Age Limit:
|
1. Scientific
Administrative Assistant – 50 years |
|
2. JRF
(Project) – 28 years |
|
3. JRF
(Project) – 28 years |
|
4. Project
Associate-I – 35 years |
|
5. Project
Associate-I - 35 years |
|
6. Project
Associate-I - 35 years |
|
7. Project
Associate-II - 35 years |
|
8. Project
Associate-I - 35 years |
|
9. Project
Associate-I - 35 years |
|
10. Project
Associate-I - 35 years |
|
11. Project
Associate-I - 35 years |
|
12. Senior
Research Associate - 40 years |
|
13. Project
Assistant - 30 years |
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CSIR-CDRI
official Notification 2023 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
1. Scientific
Administrative Assistant - Rs. 18,000 +HRA p.m. |
|
2. JRF
(Project) - Rs. 31,000+HRA p.m. |
|
3. JRF
(Project) - Rs. 31,000+16% HRA p.m. |
|
4. Project
Associate-I - Rs. 31,000+HRA p.m. |
|
5. Project
Associate-I - Rs. 31,000+16% HRA p.m. |
|
6. Project
Associate-I - (i) Rs. 31,000+HRA p.m. to
Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC NET
including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection
process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government
Departments and their Agencies and Institutions. (ii) 25,000+HRA p.m. for
others who do not fall under (i) above. |
|
7. Project
Associate-II - Rs. 35,000+HRA p.m. |
|
8. Project
Associate-I - Rs. 31,000+16% HRA p.m. |
|
9. Project
Associate-I - Project Associate-I for 1st and
2 nd year with Emoluments Rs. 31,000 per month with 16% HRA and Project
Associate-II for 3rd year with Emolument Rs. 35,000 per month with 16% HRA |
|
10. Project
Associate-I - Project Associate-I for 1st and
2 nd year with Emoluments Rs. 31,000 per month with 16% HRA and Project
Associate-II for 3rd year with Emolument Rs. 35,000 per month with 16% HRA |
|
11. Project Associate-I
- Project Associate-I for 1st and 2 nd
year with Emoluments Rs. 31,000 per month with 16% HRA and Project Associate-II
for 3rd year with Emolument Rs. 35,000 per month with 16% HRA |
|
12. Senior
Research Associate - Rs. 42,000+18% HRA p.m. |
|
13. Project
Assistant - Rs. 31,000/- p.m. |
CSIR-CDRI Project Associate Selection Process 2023:
CSIR-CDRI may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
|
1. Walk-In-Interview |
How to apply
for CSIR-CDRI Project Associate Post:
Interested and eligible
candidates possessing the aforementioned Essential Qualification only may
appear for Walk-in-Interview in the Institute with all Original and self-attested
copies of all certificate/testimonials and valid identity proof (Voter ID card/
PAN Card/Driving License/Passport/Aadhar Card) and one passport size
photograph. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the Interview without the
Original Certificates.
Important Dates
for CSIR-CDRI Project Associate Post:
|
Venue: |
|
CSIR-Central
Drug Research Institute, B.S. 10/1, Sector 10, Jankipuram Extension, Sitapur
Road, Lucknow-226031 |
|
Walk in
Date: |
|
9:00 A.M on 14.03.2023 (For Position Code 001, 002, 003, 004, 005, 006
& 007 Area of Life Sciences) and 9:00 A.M on 15.03.2023 (For Position Code 008, 009, 010, 011, 012
& 013 Area of Chemical Sciences and Pharma). Candidates reporting after
10:00 A.M will not be entertained. |
CSIR-CDRI Project
Associate Official Notification & Application Link:
|
CSIR-CDRI Official
Website Career Page |
|
|
CSIR-CDRI Official
Notification & Application Form PDF |