NRCB Trichy Recruitment 2023 Young Professional Posts

NRCB Trichy Young Professional – I Recruitment 2023 | NRCB Trichy Young Professional - I Job Notification 2023 | NRCB Trichy Young Professional - I 2023 Online Application @ https://nrcb.icar.gov.in/– NRCB Trichy invites Online applications for the recruitment of 01 Young Professional -I Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website @ https://nrcb.icar.gov.in/ from 05.06.2023 to 20.06.2023 (Tuesday).

 

NRCB Trichy Recruitment 2023  [Quick Summary]

Organization Name:

ICAR-National Research Centre for Banana, Tiruchirappalli

Notification No:

17 / 2023 Date: 05.06.2023

Job Category:

Central Govt Jobs 

Employment Type:

Contract Basis

Duration:

31.12.2023

Total No of Vacancies: 

01 Young Professional – I Posts

Place of Posting: 

Trichy 

Starting Date: 

05.06.2023 

Last Date: 

20.06.2023 (Tuesday) 

Apply Mode:

Online

Official Website 

https://nrcb.icar.gov.in/ 

Latest NRCB Trichy Young Professional – I Vacancy Details:

NRCB Trichy Invites Applications for the Following Posts

SI No

Name of Posts

No. of Posts

1.

Young Professional – I

01

 

Total

01

 

NRCB Trichy Young Professional – I Eligibility Criteria:

Educational Qualification:  

Essential Qualification: First class in Under Graduate (Agriculture / Engineering / Any Science Degree / relevant course)

Desirable :

1. Experience in survey methodology

2. PG diploma (Extension Management / Business Administration)

3. Skill in handling statistical software (SPSS, SAS, STAT, etc.)

4. Work experience in agricultural related projects

Age Limit:

Minimum age 21 years and Maximum age 45 years for Young Professional – I. Age relaxation shall be applicable for the post as per rules.

 

Salary Details:

Rs.25,000/- (consolidated) per month

 

NRCB Trichy Young Professional – I Selection Process 2023:

Candidates who have passed the required qualifications only be allowed for the interview

 

How to apply for NRCB Trichy Young Professional – I Post:  

Eligible candidates are requested to submit their applications in the enclosed proforma with self attested copies of educational qualification / experience certificates etc though email to nrcbrecruitment@gmail.com on or before 20.06.2023 (Tuesday).

 

Important Dates for NRCB Trichy Young Professional – I Post: 

Starting Date for Submission of Application

05.06.2023

Last date for Submission of Application

20.06.2023 (Tuesday)

                                                                                                                          

NRCB Trichy Young Professional – I Official Notification & Application Link:

NRCB Trichy Official Website Career Page

Click Here

NRCB Trichy Official Notification & Application Form PDF

Click Here


Previous Post Next Post