THSTI Recruitment 2023 06 Project Associate Posts

THSTI Project Associate Recruitment 2023 | THSTI Project Associate Job Notification 2023 | THSTI Project Associate 2023 Application Form PDF Download @ https://thsti.res.in/– THSTI invites applications for recruitment of 06 Project Associate-I, Project Associate-II, Senior Project Associate, Project Associate-I/II, Research Associate I/II/III Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website @ https://thsti.res.in/.

 

THSTI Recruitment 2023  [Quick Summary]

Organization Name:

Translational Health Science and Technology Institute

Notification No:

THS/RN/01/2023/05-I 

Job Category:

central Govt Jobs 

Employment Type:

Regular Basis / Contract Basis / Temporary Basis

Duration:

Total No of Vacancies: 

06 Project Associate-I, Project Associate-II, Senior Project Associate, Project Associate-I/II, Research Associate I/II/III Posts

Place of Posting: 

Faridabad 

Walk in Date: 

25.05.2023 

Apply Mode:

Offline

Official Website 

https://thsti.res.in/ 

Latest THSTI Project Associate Vacancy Details:

THSTI Invites Applications for the Following Posts

SI No

Name of Posts

No. of Posts

1.

Project Associate-I

01

2.

Project Associate-II

01

3.

Senior Project Associate

02

4.

Project Associate-I/II

01

5.

Research Associate I/II/III

01

 

Total

06

 

THSTI Project Associate Eligibility Criteria:

Educational Qualification:

1. Project Associate-I -

Minimum Qualification and Experience: Master’s degree or equivalent degree in Life Sciences from a recognized University.

Desirable Qualification & Experience: Experiences in doing DNA cloning, protein purification, western blots, FACS experiments and biophysical techniques. The candidates should also have experience in handling animals. The candidates should also have performed basic microbiology techniques such as growth curves, CFU analysis etc.

2. Project Associate-II -

Minimum Qualification and Experience: Master’s degree or equivalent degree in Life Sciences from a recognized University with two years of post-qualification experience in the relevant field.

Desirable Qualification & Experience: Experiences in handling animals, cell culture, virus infection and molecular techniques.

3. Senior Project Associate -

Minimum Qualification and Experience: PhD in any branch Life Sciences from a recognized university. OR M.Sc or equivalent degree in any branch of Life Sciences from a recognized University with four years of postqualification experience in the relevant field.

Desirable Qualification & Experience: Experience in microbiology works, DNA sequencing and analysis of DNA sequences. Evaluation of virulence and resistance functions. Statistical analysis.

4. Project Associate-I/II -

Minimum Qualification and Experience:  For Project Associate-I Master’s degree in any branch of Life Sciences/ MVSc/ B.Tech or equivalent from a recognized University. For Project Associate-II Master’s degree in any branch of Life Sciences/ MVSc/ B.Tech or equivalent from a recognized University with minimum two years of post-qualification research experience.

Desirable Qualification & Experience: Preference will be given to candidates with experience in Performing serology assays such as Haemagglutination (HA/HAI) and Virus neutralization etc. Handling clinical samples, PBMCs isolation and cell culture. Immunological techniques such as Flow Cytometry staining and analysis of samples, ELISA etc.

5. Research Associate I/II/III -

Minimum Qualification and Experience: PhD in Life Sciences or any other branches of Science from the recognized university with at least one paper published in an international peer-reviewed journal.

Desirable Qualification & Experience: Must have experience in cell and molecular biology techniques. Experience in in vitro screening of compounds and animal handling

Age Limit: 35 years. Go through THSTI official Notification 2023 for more reference

 

Salary Details:

1. Project Associate-I - i) Rs. 31,000/- +HRA Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests – CSIR – UGC NET including lectureship or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Department and their agencies and institutions) ii) Rs.25,000/- + HRA for others who do not fall under (i) above

2. Project Associate-II - i) Rs. 35,000/- +HRA Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests – CSIR – UGC NET including lectureship or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Department and their agencies and institutions) ii) Rs.28,000/- + HRA for others who do not fall under (i) above

3. Senior Project Associate - Rs. 42,000/- +HRA

4. Project Associate-I/II - i) Rs. 31,000/- +HRA (for PA-I)/ Rs. 35,000/- +HRA (for PA-II) Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests – CSIR – UGC NET including lectureship or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Department and their agencies and institutions) ii) Rs.25,000/- + HRA (for PA-I)/ Rs.28,000/- + HRA (for PA-II) for others who do not fall under (i) above

5. Research Associate I/II/III - Research Associate-I (47,000/- + HRA)/ Research Associate - II (49,000/- + HRA)/ Research Associate-III (54,000/- + HRA) Depending upon experience

 

THSTI Project Associate Selection Process 2023:

THSTI may follow the following process to select the candidates.

1. walk-in for written test/skill test

2. Interview

 

How to apply for THSTI Project Associate Post:  

Interested and eligible candidates possessing the aforementioned Essential Qualification only may appear for Walk-in-Interview in the Institute with all Original and self-attested copies of all certificate/testimonials and valid identity proof (Voter ID card/ PAN Card/Driving License/Passport/Aadhar Card) and one passport size photograph. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the Interview without the Original Certificates.

 

Important Dates for THSTI Project Associate Post: 

Name of Posts

Walk in Date

Venue

Project Associate-I

25th May 2023 at 9:30 am

THSTI, NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3rdMilestone, Faridabad-Gurugram Expressway, Faridabad - 121001

Project Associate-II

1 st June 2023 at 9:30 am

Senior Project Associate

1 st June 2023 at 9:30 am

Project Associate-I/II

23th May 2023 at 9:30 am

Research Associate I/II/III

24th May 2023 at 9:30 am

 

THSTI Project Associate Official Notification & Application Link:

THSTI Official Website Career Page

Click Here

THSTI Official Notification PDF

Click Here


Previous Post Next Post