Federal
Bank Officer in Junior Management Grade I Recruitment 2022 | Federal Bank Officer
in Junior Management Grade I Job Notification 2022 | Federal Bank Officer in
Junior Management Grade I 2022 Online Application @ https://www.federalbank.co.in/–
Federal Bank invites Online applications for recruitment of Officer in Junior
Management Grade I Posts. This online facility will be available in the
Official website @ https://www.federalbank.co.in/ from 19.11.2022 to 27.11.2022.
|
Federal Bank Recruitment 2022 [Quick Summary] |
|
|
Organization Name: |
Federal Bank |
|
Bank Type: |
Private Sector Bank |
|
Total No of Vacancies: |
Officer in Junior Management Grade I Posts |
|
Place of Posting: |
Candidates selected shall be posted in any of the
Branches/Offices of the Bank and is liable to be transferred to any of the
Branches/Offices depending upon the administrative requirements. |
|
Selection Process: |
Online Aptitude Assessment, Group Discussion and Personal Interview |
|
Starting Date: |
19.11.2022 |
|
Last Date: |
27.11.2022 |
|
Apply Mode: |
Online |
|
Official Website |
https://www.federalbank.co.in/ |
Latest
Federal Bank Officer in Junior Management Grade I Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Federal
Bank Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Posts |
|
1. |
Officer in Junior Management Grade I |
Federal Bank Officer in Junior Management Grade I Eligibility Criteria:
Educational
Qualification:
|
- Graduates or Post-Graduates in Agriculture from a University
incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other
educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to
be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an
equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of
India or approved by AICTE. - Candidates should have a minimum aggregate of 60% or above throughout
in Class X, Class XII, Graduation and Post-Graduation (if applicable). - The place of domicile of the candidates should be in any of the
States of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu or
Telangana. Note: • Candidates who are passing out Graduation or Post-Graduation in
Agriculture in the current academic year (2022-2023) and satisfying the above
eligibility criteria are also eligible to participate in the selection
process if they have cleared all the papers of previous years / semesters of
the qualifying examination with aggregate of 60% as on 01.11.2022 and all the
papers pertaining to subsequent semester(s) should be cleared along with the
results of final year / semester examination. The final year / semester
examination should be cleared in the first chance itself. • Graduation course must entail a minimum of 4 years of education after
completing Higher Secondary schooling or Diploma. • Post-Graduation course must entail a minimum of 2 years of education
after completing Graduation |
Age Limit: (As
on 01.01.2022)
|
Candidates shall not exceed 27 years as on 01.11.2022 (candidates
should be born on or after 01.11.1995) for being eligible to apply for the
selection process. Age of SC/ST candidates shall not exceed 32 years as on
01.11.2022 (candidates should be born on or after 01.11.1990). |
Salary Details:
|
Presently the starting Basic Pay applicable to Officers (in Scale I) is
₹36,000 in the scale of pay ₹36,000 - 1490/7 - 46430 – 1740/2 - 49910 –
1990/7 – 63840. The official will also be eligible for DA, Lease rental/HRA,
CCA, Medical and other allowances and perquisites as per Rules in force from
time to time. The Cost to Company per annum would be a minimum of ₹9.95 Lakhs and
maximum of ₹13.70 Lakhs depending upon the place of posting and other
factors. The Take Home Pay will be around ₹65,500 per month (excluding
statutory deductions like Income Tax, Profession Tax, NPS etc). |
Federal Bank Officer in Junior Management Grade I
Selection Process 2022:
Federal Bank may follow
the following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
e Online Aptitude Assessment, Group Discussion |
|
2. |
Personal Interview |
Application
Fee/Exam Fee for Federal Bank Officer in Junior Management Grade I:
Application fees can be
paid online only through the payment gateway, using a Debit Card
(RuPay/Visa/MasterCard), Credit Card, UPI or Internet Banking. On successful
completion of the transaction through the payment gateway, an E-Receipt will be
generated with the payment details.
|
Name of the Community |
Fee Details |
|
General / Others |
Rs.500/- |
|
SC / ST |
Rs.100/- |
|
*Online transaction charges & GST at applicable rates (@18%) to be
charged extra Application fees can only be paid online through the payment gateway,
using a Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard), Credit Card, UPI or Internet
Banking. |
|
How to apply
for Federal Bank Officer in Junior Management Grade I Post:
Eligible candidates are advised
to apply online between 16.11.2022 and 27.11.2022 (both days inclusive) through
the ‘Careers’ page of Bank’s website www.federalbank.co.in after carefully
going through the instructions.
Important Dates
for Federal Bank Officer in Junior Management Grade I Post:
|
Starting
Date for Submission of Application |
19.11.2022 |
|
Last date
for Submission of Application |
27.11.2022 |
Federal Bank Officer
in Junior Management Grade I Official Notification & Application Link:
|
Federal Bank Official
Website Career Page |
|
|
Official Notification
PDF |
|
|
How to Apply |
|
|
Guidelines for scanning
and uploading of photograph & signature |
|
|
Online Application Form
Link |