Apex Bank Recruitment 2022 2254 Banking Assistant Posts

Apex Bank Banking Assistant Recruitment 2022 | Apex Bank Banking Assistant Job Notification 2022 | Apex Bank Banking Assistant 2022 Online Application @ https://eg.apexbank.in/– Apex Bank invites Online applications for recruitment of 2254 Banking Assistant (Clerk/Computer operators), Samvida, Society Manager Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website @ https://eg.apexbank.in/ from 26.11.2022 to 25.12.2022.

 

Apex Bank Recruitment 2022  [Quick Summary]

Organization Name:

M.P.Rajya Sahakari Bank Mydt.

Job Category:

Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs 

Employment Type:

Regular Basis

Total No of Vacancies: 

2254 Banking Assistant (Clerk/Computer operators), Samvida, Society Manager Posts

Place of Posting: 

Madhya Pradesh 

Starting Date: 

26.11.2022 

Last Date: 

25.12.2022 

Apply Mode:

Online

Official Website 

https://eg.apexbank.in/ 

Latest Apex Bank Banking Assistant Vacancy Details:

Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:

Apex Bank Invites Applications for the Following Posts

SI No

Name of Posts

No. of Posts

1.

Banking Assistant (Clerk/Computer Operators)

726

2.

Samvida

170

3.

Society Manager

1358

Total

2254

 

Apex Bank Banking Assistant Eligibility Criteria:

Educational Qualification:

A. Graduation from Govt. recognized Institute/ University with knowledge of Hindi and English typing is essential. and One year Computer Diploma Course from any one of the following recognized institutions :-

1. Diploma from any University recognized by UGC.

2. Diploma from any Open university recognized by UGC.

3. Equivalent to Diploma examination from DOEACC.

4. Modern Office Management course form Government polytechnic College.

5. One year certificate course in "Computer Operator and programming Assistant (COPA) conducted by Government I.T.I. In addition to above Diploma certificate issued by above recognized institutions,

B. The following qualifications will also be considered as equivalent to above:-

1.B.E.(CSE/I.T.)/ M.C.A./B.C.A./ M.Sc.(I.T./C.S.)/ B.Sc..(I.T./C.S.)/ M.Tech./M.E.(IT/CS)

2.Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Applications and Information Technology approved by A.I.C.T.E.

3. B.Sc./B.Com. With Computer as one subject will not be considered as equivalent to the above qualification. Note–One year computer diploma course is not necessary for the candidates having degree/ PG as under – B.E.(CSE/I.T.)/M.C.A./B.C.A./M.Sc.(I.T./C.S.)/B.Sc.. (I.T./C.S.)/ M.Tech /M.E.(IT/CS)

Desirable Qualification: Preference will be given to commerce graduate

Age Limit:

1. Banking Assistant (Clerk/Computer operators) - 18 to 35 Years

2. Samvida - 18 to 35 Years

3. Society Manager - 18 to 35 Years

Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Apex Bank official Notification 2022 for more reference

 

Apex Bank Banking Assistant Selection Process 2022:

Apex Bank may follow the following process to select the candidates.

1.

Online exam

2.

Interview

 

Application Fee/Exam Fee for Apex Bank Banking Assistant: 

Name of the Community

Fee Details

Gen/ OBC/EWS

Rs.500/- + 18% GST additional (Fees submitted is Non- Refundable)

ST/SC/ PWD

Rs.250/- + 18% GST additional (Fees submitted is Non- Refundable)

Note: The applicants shall pay the Application Fee as indicated in the Table Above through Online Payment Mode Only.

 

How to apply for Apex Bank Banking Assistant Post:  

Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the Apex Bank website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://eg.apexbank.in/ from 26.11.2022 to 25.12.2022. No other mode of application will be accepted.

 

Important Dates for Apex Bank Banking Assistant Post: 

Starting Date for Submission of Application

26.11.2022

Last date for Submission of Application

25.12.2022

 

Apex Bank Banking Assistant Official Notification & Application Link:

Apex Bank Official Website Career Page

Click Here

Apex Bank Official Notification PDF

Click Here

Apex Bank Online Application Form

Click Here

Previous Post Next Post