TNTET
Paper I Admit Card 2022 | Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TNTET) Paper I 2022
Admit Card | TNTET Paper I Admit Card Date | TN TRB TNTET Call Latter 2022 | TN
TRB TNTET Hall Ticket 2022 | TN TRB TNTET Admit Card Will Be Hosted in Official
website @ https://trb.tn.nic.in/. TN TRB TNTET Exam to be held on Paper I:
14.10.2022 to 20.10.2022, Paper II: will be announced later. In this page,
explains how to download the admit card for TN TRB TNTET examination in step by
step process. Candidates are required to download TN TRB Hall ticket before 7
to 10 days Prior to Exam Date.
TN TRB TNTET Hall Ticket 2022:
Teachers
Recruitment Board issued Notification for Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test
(TNTET) for the year 2022 vide Notification No.01/2022 dated 07.03.2022. In
this connection, Teachers Recruitment Board now releases the Provisional Admit
Card-I (Districts) for the eligible candidates who have applied for the said
examination. A new admit card will be issued indicating the examination centre
(Venue) in the districts already informed, three days prior to the Scheduled
date of examination. Further, it is instructed that candidates are expected to
download their admit card–II (Venue) and adhere to the instructions notified
there on.
Districts
are allotted based on the candidate’s communication address and the
availability of seats in the districts. For all category differently abled
candidates single admit card with venue will be issued on 07.10.2022.
Tentative
Scheduled dates for the Computer Based Examination are announced on 23.09.2022.
Now the examination is scheduled to be conducted from 14.10.2022 to 19.10.2022
in Forenoon/Afternoon Sessions. Candidates are strictly instructed to reach the
centre as per the timings mentioned in the Admit Card. Late comers will not be
allowed inside the Centre for Examination. Candidates are also instructed to go
through all the conditions in the admit card and follow them without fail.
Applications rejected candidates list also hereby released with reasons.
The
candidates are requested to use their User ID and Password for downloading
their Admit Card through the website http://www.trb.tn.nic.in from 07.10.2022
evening onwards.
|
Examination Date |
District Admit Card |
Venue Admit Card |
|
14.10.2022 |
07.10.2022 |
11.10.2022 |
|
15.10.2022 |
07.10.2022 |
12.10.2022 |
|
16.10.2022 |
07.10.2022 |
13.10.2022 |
|
17.10.2022 |
07.10.2022 |
14.10.2022 |
|
18.10.2022 |
07.10.2022 |
15.10.2022 |
|
19.10.2022 |
07.10.2022 |
16.10.2022 |
To familiarize with Computer based examination Practice test is also available in the TRB website from the date 12.08.2022. "Change of request of centre will not be entertained".
|
TN TRB TNTET Exam 2022 [Quick Summary] |
|
|
Organization Name: |
Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board |
|
Advertisement No: |
01/2022
Date :07.03.2022 |
|
Admit Card Published Date: |
07.10.2022 |
|
Total No of Vacancies: |
Tamilnadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) – 2022 Posts |
|
Selection Process: |
Written Exam (Paper I), Written Exam (Paper II) |
|
Exam Date |
Paper I: 14.10.2022
to 20.10.2022, Paper II: will be
announced later |
|
Admit Card Status |
Updated |
|
Official Website |
https://trb.tn.nic.in/ |
Steps to
download TN TRB TNTET admit Cards 2022
1.
Open the official website https://trb.tn.nic.in/
2.
Click on the ‘TN TRB TNTET Call Letter 2022’ link.
3.
Fill in the details like Login Id and Password.
4.
Click on Submit button.
5.
Your hall ticket will be displayed.
6.
Download and Save your Admit Card.
7.
Take print out Hall ticket and carry it to the exam hall.
|
Updated: 07.10.2022 TNTET Paper I Admit Card 2022 Direct
Link |
|
|
Updated: 07.10.2022 TNTET Paper I Admit Card Schedule 2022 |
|
|
Updated: 07.10.2022 TNTET Paper I Admit Card Press Notice
2022 PDF |
|
|
Updated: 07.10.2022 TNTET Paper I Applications
Rejected List 2022 |
|
|
Updated: 23.09.2022 TN TRB TNTET Paper I New Exam Date Press
Notice PDF |
|
|
Updated: 03.09.2022 TN TRB TNTET Paper I Exam Postponed Press
Notice PDF |
|
|
Updated: 09.08.2022 TN TRB TNTET Paper I Revised Exam Date Press
Notice PDF |
|
|
Updated: 11.07.2022 TN TRB TNTET Paper I & II Edit Option
for TET Applicants Link (TNTET Paper I and Paper I Edit Option Available:
11.07.2022 to 16.07.2022) |
|
|
Updated: 11.07.2022 TN TRB TNTET Paper I & II Edit Option
for TET Applicants - Press Release |
|
|
Updated: 06.07.2022 TN TRB TNTET Paper I Exam Date Press Notice
JPG |
|
|
TN TRB TNTET Syllabus
& Exam Pattern: |
|
|
TN TRB Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
TN TRB Press News PDF |
|
|
TN TRB Official
Notification PDF |
|
|
TN TRB Online
Application Form |
TN TRB TNTET Exam Date:
TN
TRB TNTET Examination which will be held on Paper I: 14.10.2022 to 20.10.2022, Paper II: will be announced later. Admit
Cards will not be sent by post. TN TRB will not be responsible for any delay or
non-delivery of intimation sent electronically through SMS or e-mail, as the
case may be or inactiveness of e-mail account submitted by the candidate during
online registration. No other communication will be sent to such candidates for
this purpose. Hence, candidates are advised to regularly checking their e-mail
account (including junk mailbox/spam folder) for any communication from TN TRB.
Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of admit card/any other
information shall be of the candidate.
