IBPS CRP SPL-XII Specialist Officer (SO) Recruitment 2022 | IBPS CRP SPL-XII Specialist Officer (SO) Job Notification 2022 | IBPS CRP SPL-XII Specialist Officer (SO) 2022 Online Application @ https://www.ibps.in/– IBPS CRP SPL-XII invites Online applications for recruitment of 710 I.T. Officer (Scale-I), Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I), Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I), Law Officer (Scale I), HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I), Marketing Officer (Scale I) Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website @ https://www.ibps.in/ from 31.10.2022 to 21.11.2022.
|
IBPS CRP SPL-XII Recruitment 2022
[Quick Summary] |
|
|
Organization Name: |
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) |
|
Job Category: |
Central Govt Jobs |
|
Employment Type: |
Regular Basis |
|
Total No of Vacancies: |
710 I.T. Officer (Scale-I), Agricultural Field
Officer (Scale I), Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I), Law Officer (Scale I),
HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I), Marketing Officer (Scale I) Posts |
|
Place of Posting: |
Anywhere in India |
|
Starting Date: |
31.10.2022 |
|
Last Date: |
21.11.2022 |
|
Apply Mode: |
Online |
|
Official Website |
https://www.ibps.in/ |
Latest
IBPS CRP SPL-XII Specialist Officer (SO) Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
IBPS
CRP SPL-XII Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Posts |
No. of Posts |
|
1. |
I.T. Officer (Scale-I) |
44 |
|
2. |
Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) |
516 |
|
3. |
Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I) |
25 |
|
4. |
Law Officer (Scale I) |
10 |
|
5. |
HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I) |
15 |
|
6. |
Marketing Officer (Scale I) |
100 |
|
Total |
710 |
|
Participating
Banks
|
Bank of Baroda |
Central Bank of India |
UCO Bank |
|
Bank of India |
Indian Bank |
Union Bank of India |
|
Bank of Maharashtra |
Indian Overseas Bank |
|
|
Canara Bank |
Punjab & Sind Bank |
|
IBPS CRP SPL-XII Specialist Officer (SO) Eligibility Criteria:
Educational
Qualification: (As on 21.11.2022)
|
1. I.T.
Officer (Scale-I) - a) 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer
Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics &
Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics &
Instrumentation OR b) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele
Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics &
Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer
Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level |
|
2. Agricultural
Field Officer (Scale I) - 4 year Degree
(graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary
Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing &
Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural
Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food
Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture |
|
3. Rajbhasha
Adhikari (Scale I) - Post Graduate Degree
in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post
graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree
(graduation) level |
|
4. Law
Officer (Scale I) - A Bachelor Degree in
Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council |
|
5. HR/Personnel
Officer (Scale I) - Graduate and Two
Years Full time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full time Post Graduate
diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work
/ Labour Law.* |
|
6. Marketing
Officer (Scale I) - Graduate and Two
Years Full time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time MBA (Marketing)/ Two
Years Full time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing * |
Age Limit: (As
on 21.11.2022)
|
1. I.T.
Officer (Scale-I) - Min- 20 Years
Max-30 Years |
|
2. Agricultural
Field Officer (Scale I) - Min- 20 Years Max-30
Years |
|
3. Rajbhasha
Adhikari (Scale I) - Min- 20 Years Max-30
Years |
|
4. Law
Officer (Scale I) - Min- 20 Years Max-30
Years |
|
5. HR/Personnel
Officer (Scale I) - Min- 20 years Max-
30 years |
|
6. Marketing
Officer (Scale I) - Min- 20 years Max-
30 years |
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through IBPS CRP SPL-XII
official Notification 2022 for more reference
IBPS CRP SPL-XII Specialist Officer (SO) Selection
Process 2022:
IBPS CRP SPL-XII may
follow the following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
Preliminary Examination, Main Examination |
|
|
2. |
Interview |
|
|
Preliminary Examination Centres in Tamilnadu: Chennai, Coimbatore,
Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Vellore Mains Examination Center in Tamilnadu: Chennai, Madurai,
Tirunelveli |
||
|
IBPS CRP SPL-XII Specialist
Officer (SO) Syllabus & Exam Pattern: |
|
|
Application
Fee/Exam Fee for IBPS CRP SPL-XII Specialist Officer (SO):
|
Name of the Community |
Fee Details |
|
For SC/ST/PWBD Candidates |
Rs. 175/- |
|
For all
Others |
Rs. 850 /- |
|
Note: The applicants shall pay the Application Fee as indicated in the
Table Above through Online Payment Mode Only. |
|
How to apply
for IBPS CRP SPL-XII Specialist Officer (SO) Post:
Candidate(s) fulfilling all the
above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the
link on the IBPS CRP SPL-XII website in the careers webpage under current
openings section i.e. https://www.ibps.in/ from 31.10.2022 to 21.11.2022. No
other mode of application will be accepted.
Important Dates
for IBPS CRP SPL-XII Specialist Officer (SO) Post:
|
On-line
registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates |
01.11.2022- 21.11.2022 |
|
Payment of
Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) |
01.11.2022- 21.11.2022 |
|
Download of
call letters for Online examination – Preliminary |
December
2022 |
|
Online
Examination – Preliminary |
24.12.2022/
31.12.2022 |
|
Result of
Online exam – Preliminary |
January 2023 |
|
Download of
Call letter for Online exam – Main |
January 2023 |
|
Online
Examination – Main |
29.01.2023 |
|
Declaration
of Result of Online Main Examination |
February 2023 |
|
Download of
call letters for interview |
February 2023 |
|
Conduct of
interview |
February/March 2023 |
|
Provisional
Allotment |
April 2023 |
IBPS CRP
SPL-XII Specialist Officer (SO) Official Notification & Application Link:
|
IBPS CRP SPL-XII Official
Website Career Page |
|
|
IBPS CRP SPL-XII
Official Notification PDF |
|
|
IBPS CRP SPL-XII Online
Application Form |
