CLRI Chennai Project Assistant Recruitment 2023 | CLRI Chennai Project Assistant Job Notification 2023 | CLRI Chennai Project Assistant 2023 Application Form PDF Download @ https://clri.org/– CLRI Chennai invites applications for recruitment of 37 JRF, Project Associate, Project Assistant, Senior Administrative Assistant Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website @ https://clri.org/.
CLRI
Chennai Recruitment 2023 [Quick Summary]
|
Organization Name: |
Central Leather Research Institute (CLRI) |
|
Notification No: |
05/2023 |
|
Job Category: |
Central Govt Jobs |
|
Employment Type: |
Contract Basis |
|
Total No of Vacancies: |
37 JRF, Project Associate, Project Assistant,
Senior Administrative Assistant Posts |
|
Place of Posting: |
Chennai |
|
Walk in Date: |
11.07.2023, 12.07.2023 & 13.07.2023 |
|
Apply Mode: |
Offline |
|
Official Website |
https://clri.org/ |
Latest
CLRI Chennai Project Assistant Vacancy Details:
CLRI
Chennai Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of
Posts |
No. of Posts |
|
1. |
Senior Administrative Assistant |
21 |
|
2. |
Project Assistant |
02 |
|
3. |
Project Assistant |
01 |
|
4. |
Project Associate - I |
01 |
|
5. |
Project Associate - I |
01 |
|
6. |
Project Associate - I |
01 |
|
7. |
Project Associate - I |
04 |
|
8. |
Project Associate - I |
01 |
|
9. |
Project Associate - I |
01 |
|
10. |
Project Associate - I |
01 |
|
11. |
Project Associate - I |
01 |
|
12. |
Senior Project Associate |
01 |
|
13. |
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) |
01 |
|
|
Total |
37 |
CLRI Chennai Project Assistant Eligibility Criteria:
Educational
Qualification:
|
1. Senior
Administrative Assistant - Essential: Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University/
Institute. Desirable: Candidates having working knowledge on computer including MS Word
& MS Excel and typing knowledge will be given preference. |
|
2. Project
Assistant - Essential: B.Sc (Computer Science / IT) OR BCA OR Diploma in Computer Science/
Information Technology from a recognized University/ Institute. Desirable: Candidates having experience in patent related activities, Scientific
projects related activities and experience in Database Management Systems
will be given preference |
|
3. Project
Assistant - Essential: Degree or Diploma in Catering and Hotel Administration / Hotel
Management from a recognized University/ Institute. |
|
4. Project
Associate - I - Essential: B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science (or) Electronics and Communication
Engineering (or) Information Technology from a recognized University/
Institute. Desirable: Candidates having the following skills/ experience will be given
preference: (i) excellent written and oral communication skills; (ii) prior experience in documentation, preparation of reports, minutes
of meetings and maintenance of database. (iii) Well-versed in handling MS Office tools like Word, Excel, Power
Point etc. and virtual platforms |
|
5. Project
Associate - I - Essential: B.E Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute. Desirable: Candidates having the following experience will be given preference: (i) Minimum One year experience in physical testing of leather and
footwear, handling of UTM/Slip resistance & other equipments related to
testing of safety and general footwear testing. (ii) Minimum one year work experience in NABL or any other quality
control accredited laboratory. |
|
6. Project
Associate - I - Essential: M.Sc Physics from a recognized University/ Institute. Desirable: Candidates having experience in physical testing of leather and
footwear will be given preference: |
|
7. Project
Associate - I - Essential: M.Sc Chemistry from a recognized University/ Institute. Desirable: Candidates having the following will be given preference: (i) Minimum One year experience in chemical testing of leather and footwear. (ii) Experience in handling, knowledge on sophisticated equipment like
TGA, DSC, FTIR, FESEM etc. |
|
8. Project
Associate - I - Essential: B.E / B.Tech in Civil Engineerig from a recognized University/
Institute. Desirable: Candidates having experience in the following areas will be given
preference: (i) Preparation of estimates, bills and tender documents as per the
CPWD norms and Monitoring & Quality Control of projects, and maintaining
or records and register. (ii) MS Office and Auto CAD. |
|
9. Project
Associate - I - Essential: M.Sc / M.Phil Chemistry (General / Organic / Inorganic / Analytical /
Physical) from a recognized University/ Institute. Desirable: Candidates having experience in ionic liquids, process and product
development, separation techniques, protein chemistry will be given
preference: |
|
10. Project
Associate - I - Essential: B.E / B.Tech in Chemical Engineering from a recognized University/
Institute. Desirable: Candidates having M.E / M.Tech in Industrial Safety / Chemical Engineering
will be given preference: |
|
11. Project
Associate - I - Essential: B.E / B.Tech in Leather Technology or equivalent from a recognized
University/ Institute. OR M.Sc (Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Industrial
Chemistry / Polymer Chemistry / Applied Polymer Science) from a recognized
University/ Institute. |
|
12. Senior
Project Associate - Essential: M.V.Sc from a recognized University/ Institute. Desirable: Candidates having minimum of four years' experience in handling of
laboratory experimental animals will be given preference: |
|
13. Junior
Research Fellow (JRF) - Essential: M.Sc Chemistry/ Inorganic/ Organic/ Physical/ Analytical Chemistry
with 55% marks from a recognized University/ Institute and passing of
NET/GATE Desirable: Candidates having First class in M.Sc with knowledge in handling
sophisticated instruments will be given preference. |
Age Limit:
|
1. Senior
Administrative Assistant - 50 Years |
|
2. Project
Assistant - 50 Years |
|
3. Project
Assistant - 50 Years |
|
4. Project
Associate - I - 35 Years |
|
5. Project
Associate - I - 35 Years |
|
6. Project
Associate - I - 35 Years |
|
7. Project
Associate - I - 35 Years |
|
8. Project
Associate - I - 35 Years |
|
9. Project
Associate - I - 35 Years |
|
10. Project
Associate - I - 35 Years |
|
11. Project
Associate - I - 35 Years |
|
12. Senior
Project Associate - 40 Years |
|
13. Junior
Research Fellow (JRF) - 28 Years |
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for
SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for
SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India
rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt.
Rules. Go through CLRI Chennai official Notification 2023 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
1. Senior
Administrative Assistant - Rs.18000/- |
|
2. Project
Assistant - Rs.20000/- |
|
3. Project
Assistant - Rs.20000/- |
|
4. Project
Associate - I - Rs.25000/- |
|
5. Project
Associate - I - Rs. 25000/- |
|
6. Project
Associate - I - Rs. 25000/- |
|
7. Project
Associate - I - Rs. 25000/- |
|
8. Project
Associate - I - Rs. 25000/- |
|
9. Project
Associate - I - Rs. 25000/- |
|
10. Project
Associate - I - Rs. 25000/- |
|
11. Project
Associate - I - Rs. 25000/- |
|
12. Senior
Project Associate - Rs.42000/- |
|
13. Junior
Research Fellow (JRF) - Rs.31000/- |
CLRI Chennai Project Assistant Selection Process 2023:
CLRI Chennai may follow
the following process to select the candidates.
|
1. Walk in
Interview |
How to apply
for CLRI Chennai Project Assistant Post:
Application Form is available
in the CLRI website (https://clri.org/CareersForms.aspx). Candidates should
attend the Walk-in Interview with duly filled in Application Form with
self-attested photocopies of requisite certificates/ documents (viz. Date of
Birth certificate, 10'h or equivalent certificate, XII or equivalent
certificate, Graduation certificate, experience proof (if applicable) etc.
along with original certificates for verification, a photo id proof like Aadhar
Card, Voter I-Card or any other Photo ID Card issued by any Government Agency
and 02 passport size colour photographs.
Important Dates
for CLRI Chennai Project Assistant Post:
|
Venue: |
CSIR-Central
Leather Research Institute, Sardar Patel Road, Adyar, Chennai —600020 a |
Walk in Date:
|
SI No 1. 2 & 3: 11.07.2023 @ 09.00 AM SI No 4 & 5: 12.07.2023 @ 09.00 AM SI No 06, 07, 09, 11 & 13: 12.07.2023 @ 01.00 PM SI No 08, 10 & 12: 13.07.2023 @ 09.00 AM |
CLRI Chennai Project
Assistant Official Notification & Application Link:
|
CLRI Chennai Official
Website Career Page |
|
|
CLRI Chennai Official
Notification & Application Form PDF |
