ICAR-IARI
RA, SRF & YP Recruitment 2022 | ICAR-IARI: 03 RA, SRF & YP Posts 2022 |
ICAR-IARI RA, SRF & YP Job Notification 2022 | ICAR-IARI RA, SRF & YP
2022 Application Form PDF Download @ www.iari.res.in– ICAR-IARI invites
applications for recruitment of 03 Research Associate (RA), Senior Research
Fellow (SRF), Young Professional -I (YP-I) Posts. The applicants are requested
to Download Application Form through Official Website @ www.iari.res.in.
|
ICAR-IARI Recruitment 2022 [Quick Summary] |
|
|
Organization Name: |
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute |
|
Job Category: |
Central Govt Jobs |
|
Employment Type: |
Contract Basis |
|
Total No of Vacancies: |
03 Research Associate (RA), Senior Research
Fellow (SRF), Young Professional -I (YP-I) Posts |
|
Place of Posting: |
New Delhi |
|
Walk in Date: |
27.06.2022 |
|
Apply Mode: |
Offline |
|
Official Website |
www.iari.res.in |
Latest
ICAR-IARI RA, SRF & YP Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
ICAR-IARI
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Posts |
No. of Posts |
|
1. |
Research Associate (RA) |
01 |
|
2. |
Senior Research Fellow (SRF) |
01 |
|
3. |
Young Professional -I (YP-I) |
01 |
|
Total |
03 |
|
ICAR-IARI RA, SRF & YP Eligibility Criteria:
Educational
Qualification:
|
1. Research
Associate (RA) - Ph.D in Environment science /
Microbiology / Biochemistry / Plant Physiology/Life Sciences) Desirable
Qualification :Research experience
of 6 months and above |
|
2. Senior
Research Fellow (SRF) - M.Sc. in
Biochemistry/ Physiology/ Microbiology/ Life Sciences Desirable
Qualification :Research experience
of 6 months and above |
|
3. Young
Professional -I (YP-I) - B.Sc. (Agriculture)
or BSc. (any discipline of Plant science; with minimum six months’ research
experience) Desirable
Qualification :Research experience
of 6 months and above |
Age Limit:
|
1. Research
Associate (RA) - Up to 40 years |
|
2. Senior
Research Fellow (SRF) - Up to 40 years |
|
3. Young
Professional -I (YP-I) - Up to 35 years |
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through ICAR-IARI official
Notification 2022 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
1. Research
Associate (RA) - Rs. 47000 + 24% HRA |
|
2. Senior
Research Fellow (SRF) - Rs. 25000+30% HRA for 1st and 2nd year and
INR 28000 +30% HRA for 3rd year |
|
3. Young
Professional -I (YP-I) - Rs. 25000 Consolidated (As per ICAR
memorandum F. No. Agri. Edn. 1- 06/2020-A&P |
ICAR-IARI RA, SRF & YP Selection Process 2022:
ICAR-IARI may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
Interview |
How to apply
for ICAR-IARI RA, SRF & YP Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to
Download and read ICAR-IARI Job notification to get aware of recruitment
schedule and venue from official website ICAR-IARI. Candidate must reach
advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official
Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in
application form (if required)
Important Dates
for ICAR-IARI RA, SRF & YP Post:
|
Venue: |
ICAR-IARI,
New Delhi-110012 |
|
Date: |
27.06.2022 |
|
Time: |
9.30AM -11.30AM |
ICAR-IARI RA,
SRF & YP Official Notification & Application Link:
|
ICAR-IARI Official
Website Career Page |
|
|
ICAR-IARI Official
Notification & Application Form PDF |