ESIC MTS Mains Result 2022 | ESIC UDC, MTS & Steno Result 2022 Will Be Hosted in Official website @ https://www.esic.nic.in/. ESIC Result, Cut Off, Merit List & Interview Updates Check Official Website at https://www.esic.nic.in/.
ESIC UDC, MTS
& Steno Exam Results 2022:
The Phase – II Main Examination for the Recruitment to the post of MTS in ESIC was held on 5 th June, 2022. For the post of MTS, total 21,162 candidates have qualified in the Phase-II Main Examination and 396 candidates have not qualified in the Phase II Main Examination..
|
ESIC UDC, MTS & Steno Exam 2022 [Quick
Summary] |
|
|
Organization Name: |
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation |
|
Result Published Date: |
28.06.2022 |
|
Total No of Vacancies: |
3847 UDC, Steno & MTS Posts |
|
Selection Process: |
Phase I – Preliminary Examination & Phase II
- Main Examination, Phase III - Computer Skill Test |
|
Exam Date |
(UDC - Phase-1, Phase-2 & Computer Skill Test), (Stenographer: Phase-1 & Phase II Skill
Test in Stenography), (MTS Phase-1 & Phase-2) |
|
Result Status |
Updated |
|
Official Website |
https://www.esic.nic.in/ |
Steps to
download ESIC UDC, MTS & Steno Result 2022
1.
Candidates who want to download ESIC UDC, MTS & Steno Result 2022 must
visit the official website https://www.esic.nic.in/
2.
Find the ESIC UDC, MTS & Steno Result 2022 Link
3.
Aspirants Use Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth for
downloading the Result.
4.
Now your ESIC UDC, MTS & Steno Result 2022 will be displayed.
5.
Download and Save your Result.
6.
Take Print out for Future Reference.
|
Updated: 28.06.2022 Notice dated 28.06.2022
regarding result of Phase II Main Exam. for the post of MTS held on
05.06.2022 |
|
|
Updated: 28.06.2022 Region wise Combined
Merit List of Qualified Candidates (Region wise in Merit Order) of Phase II
Main Exam |
|
|
Updated: 28.06.2022 Marks List of Candidates
Not Qualified in Phase II Main Exam |
|
|
Updated: 16.06.2022 Notice dated 16.06.2022
regarding result of Phase II Main Exam. for the post of UDC held on
30.04.2022 |
|
|
Updated: 16.06.2022 List of candidates
shortlisted for Phase-III Computer Skill Test for the post of UDC |
|
|
Updated: 16.06.2022 Marks List of all
candidates in Phase-II Main Exam. for the post of UDC |
|
|
Updated: 25.05.2022 ESIC MTS Phase-II Main
Admit Card 2022 |
|
|
Updated: 25.05.2022 ESIC MTS Phase-II Main
Admit Card 2022 Notice PDF |
|
|
Updated: 25.05.2022 Information Handout
Phase - II Main Exam MTS PDF |
|
|
Updated: 25.05.2022 Notice dated 24.05.2022
regarding result of Phase I Exam. for the post of MTS held on 07.05.2022
& Region wise Category wise Cut-off marks (out of 200) for shortlisting
for Phase-II Main Exam. |
|
|
Updated: 25.05.2022 List of candidates
shortlisted for Phase-II Main Exam. for the post of MTS to be held on
05.06.2022 |
|
|
Updated: 25.05.2022 ESIC MTS Phase-1 Result
2022 Official Page Link |
|
|
Updated: 25.05.2022 Notice dated 24.05.2022
regarding result of Phase I Exam. for the post of MTS held on 07.05.2022 |
|
|
Updated: 25.05.2022 Marks List of candidates
appeared in Phase-I Pre. Exam. for the post of MTS (Part I - Roll No.
1113000003 to 1533001305) |
|
|
Updated: 25.05.2022 Notice dated 24.05.2022
regarding result of Phase I Exam. for the post of MTS held on 07.05.2022 |
|
|
Updated: 25.05.2022 Marks List of candidates
appeared in Phase-I Pre. Exam. for the post of MTS (Part II - Roll No.
1533001311 to 2273006990) |
|
|
Updated: 25.05.2022 Notice dated 24.05.2022
regarding result of Phase I Exam. for the post of MTS held on 07.05.2022 |
|
|
Updated: 25.05.2022 Marks List of candidates
appeared in Phase-I Pre. Exam. for the post of MTS (Part III - Roll No.
2273006991 to 2883000826) |
|
|
Updated: 25.05.2022 Notice dated 24.05.2022
regarding result of Phase I Exam. for the post of MTS held on 07.05.2022 |
|
|
Updated: 25.05.2022 Marks List of candidates
appeared in Phase-I Pre. Exam. for the post of MTS Part IV - Roll No.
288300828 to 3093004818 |
|
|
Updated: 18.05.2022 Notice dated 18.05.2022
regarding result of Phase I Exam. for the post of Steno. held on 20.03.2022 |
|
|
Updated: 18.05.2022 List of candidates
shortlisted for Phase-II Stenography Test for the post of Steno. |
|
|
Updated: 18.05.2022 Marks List of all the
candidates appeared in Phase-I Exam. for the post of Steno. |
|
|
Updated: 22.04.2022 ESIC UDC Phase - II Exam
Admit Card 2022 Link |
|
|
Updated: 22.04.2022 ESIC UDC Phase - II Exam
Notice 2022 PDF |
|
|
Updated: 14.04.2022 ESIC MTS Phase - I Preliminary
Exam Admit Card 2022 Link |
|
|
Updated: 14.04.2022 ESIC MTS Phase - I
Preliminary Exam Information Handout |
|
|
Updated: 14.04.2022 ESIC MTS Phase-I
Preliminary Examination Date Notice PDF |
|
|
Updated: 14.04.2022 ESIC UDC List of
candidates shortlisted for Phase-II Main Exam. for the post of UDC scheduled
on 30.04.2022 |
|
|
Updated: 14.04.2022 ESIC UDC Region wise
Category wise Cut-off marks (out of 200) for shortlisting for Phase-II Main
Exam |
|
|
ESIC UDC & Steno 2022 Admit Card |
|
|
ESIC UDC & Steno 2022 Exam Date Notice JPG |
|
|
ESIC UDC, MTS &
Steno Syllabus & Exam Pattern |
|
|
ESIC Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
ESIC Online Application
Form |
|
|
ESIC RO Chennai Notification PDF |
Merit List for ESIC UDC, MTS & Steno:
The
ESIC Recruitment 2022 has released its notification. So, a huge number of
applicants had applied for this post. UDC, MTS & Steno Result 2022 is
provided only to aspirants attended the exams. Based on the performance in the
exams the candidates can view Result.
