CSIR-CECRI
Project Associate Recruitment 2023 | CSIR-CECRI Project Associate Job
Notification 2023 | CSIR-CECRI Project Associate 2023 Application Form PDF
Download @ https://www.cecri.res.in/– CSIR-CECRI invites applications for
recruitment of 15 Project Assistant, Project Associate – I & Project
Scientist – III Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application
Form through Official Website @ https://www.cecri.res.in/.
CSIR-CECRI Recruitment 2023 [Quick Summary]
|
Organization Name: |
CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute |
|
Notification No: |
PS – 07/2023 |
|
Employment Type: |
Contract Basis |
|
Total No of Vacancies: |
15 Project Assistant, Project Associate – I &
Project Scientist – III Posts |
|
Place of Posting: |
Karaikudi |
|
Walk in Date: |
22.06.2023 &
23.06.2023 |
|
Apply Mode: |
Offline |
|
Official Website |
https://www.cecri.res.in/ |
Latest
CSIR-CECRI Project Associate Vacancy Details:
CSIR-CECRI
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
Position Code |
Name of
Posts |
No. of Posts |
|
P01 |
Project Scientist – III |
01 |
|
P02 |
Project Associate – I |
05 |
|
P02 |
Project Associate – I |
02 |
|
P03 |
Project Associate – I |
01 |
|
P03 |
Project Associate – I |
01 |
|
P03 |
Project Associate – I |
01 |
|
P03 |
Project Associate – I |
01 |
|
P02 |
Project Associate – I |
01 |
|
P04 |
Project Assistant |
01 |
|
P05 |
Project Assistant |
01 |
|
|
Total |
15 |
CSIR-CECRI Project Associate Eligibility Criteria:
Educational
Qualification:
|
1. Project
Scientist – III - Ph.D in Chemical
Engineering & 7 years experience in R&D in Industrial and Academic
Institutions or Scientific activities and services. |
|
2. Project
Associate – I - M.Sc. in
Chemistry/Organic Chemistry/Inorganic Chemistry/Biochemistry/ Polymer
Chemistry/ Polymer Science/ M.Sc. in Physics. |
|
3. Project
Associate – I - M.Sc. in
Chemistry/Organic Chemistry/Inorganic Chemistry/Biochemistry/ Polymer
Chemistry. |
|
4. Project
Associate – I - B.E/ B. Tech in
Chemical Engineering |
|
5. Project
Associate – I - B.E/ B. Tech in
Chemical Engineering |
|
6. Project
Associate – I - B.E/ B.Tech in
EEE/ECE Desirable: Experience in electronic devices/ drives/ power electronics/
instrumentation. |
|
7. Project
Associate – I - B.E/ B. Tech in
Chemical & Electrochemical Engineering or Chemical Engineering Desirable: Experience in process design/Modelling & Simulation. |
|
8. Project
Associate – I - M.Sc. in Chemistry |
|
9. Project
Assistant - B.Sc. in Chemistry. Desirable: 1 Year in Hydrometallurgy. |
|
10. Project
Assistant - Diploma in Mechanical
Engineering. Desirable: 1 Year in Coating and Hydrometallurgy. |
|
Note: - Final
Semester/Year students who are awaiting results are not eligible to be considered. - The date
of determining the qualification and age limit shall be on the date of
interview |
Age Limit:
|
1. Project
Scientist – III - 45 Years |
|
2. Project
Associate – I - 35 Years |
|
3. Project
Associate – I - 35 Years |
|
4. Project
Associate – I - 35 Years |
|
5. Project
Associate – I - 35 Years |
|
6. Project
Associate – I - 35 Years |
|
7. Project
Associate – I - 35 Years |
|
8. Project
Associate – I - 35 Years |
|
9. Project
Assistant - 50 Years |
|
10. Project
Assistant - 50 Years |
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for
SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for
SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India
rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt.
Rules. Go through CSIR-CECRI official Notification 2023 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
1. Project
Scientist – III - Rs. 78,000/-pm plus
HRA |
|
2. Project
Associate – I - (i) ₹.31,000/-pm +
HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests –
CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) A
selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central
Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions. (ii) ₹.25,000/-pm
+ HRA for others who do not fall under (i) above. |
|
3. Project
Associate – I - (i) ₹.31,000/-pm +
HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests –
CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) A
selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central
Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions. (ii) ₹.25,000/-pm
+ HRA for others who do not fall under (i) above. |
|
4. Project
Associate – I - (i) ₹.31,000/-pm +
HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests –
CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) A
selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central
Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions. (ii) ₹.25,000/-pm
+ HRA for others who do not fall under (i) above. |
|
5. Project
Associate – I - (i) ₹.31,000/-pm +
HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests –
CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) A
selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central
Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions. (ii) ₹.25,000/-pm
+ HRA for others who do not fall under (i) above. |
|
6. Project
Associate – I - Rs. 25,000/- plus HRA |
|
7. Project
Associate – I - Rs. 25,000/- plus HRA |
|
8. Project
Associate – I - Rs. 25,000/- plus HRA |
|
9. Project
Assistant - Rs. 20,000/- plus HRA |
|
10. Project
Assistant - Rs. 20,000/- plus HRA |
CSIR-CECRI Project Associate Selection Process 2023:
CSIR-CECRI may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
|
- The
Selection would be based upon the performance in the interview, the
selection/screening committee will have discretion to shortlist the
candidates for the interview based on the criteria deemed fit. - If the
number of candidates are more, the candidates will be short-listed for
through a written test. |
How to apply
for CSIR-CECRI Project Associate Post:
Interested and eligible
candidates possessing the aforementioned Essential Qualification only may
appear for Walk-in-Interview in the Institute with all Original and
self-attested copies of all certificate/testimonials and valid identity proof
(Voter ID card/ PAN Card/Driving License/Passport/Aadhar Card) and one passport
size photograph. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the Interview
without the Original Certificates.
Important Dates
for CSIR-CECRI Project Associate Post:
|
Venue: |
CSIR –
CECRI, KARAIKUDI |
|
Walk in
Date: |
22nd &
23rd June, 2023 (Reporting Time: 09:00 a.m). No Candidate
will be allowed to enter into the Venue after 09:30 a.m. |
CSIR-CECRI Project
Associate Official Notification & Application Link:
|
CSIR-CECRI Official
Website Career Page |
|
|
CSIR-CECRI Official
Notification PDF |
|
|
CSIR-CECRI Application
Form PDF |