BEL Recruitment 2023 28 Project Engineer Posts

BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2023 | BEL Project Engineer Job Notification 2023 | BEL Project Engineer 2023 Application Form PDF Download @ https://bel-india.in/– BEL invites applications for recruitment of 28 Project Engineer – I (Electronics), Project Engineer – I (Mechanical) Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website @ https://bel-india.in/.

 

BEL Recruitment 2023  [Quick Summary]

Organization Name:

Bharat Electronics Limited

Notification No:

BEL/HYD/2023-24/02 DATE: 26.07.2023 

Job Category:

Central Govt Jobs 

Employment Type:

Contract Basis

Total No of Vacancies: 

28 Project Engineer – I (Electronics), Project Engineer – I (Mechanical) Posts

Place of Posting: 

Vishakhapatnam, Mumbai, Cochin, Karwar & Port Blair

Walk in Date: 

15.08.2023 

Apply Mode:

Offline

Official Website 

https://bel-india.in/ 

Latest BEL Project Engineer Vacancy Details:

BEL Invites Applications for the Following Posts

SI No

Name of Posts

No. of Posts

1.

Project Engineer - I (Electronics)

27

2.

Project Engineer - I (Mechanical)

01

 

Total

28

 

BEL Project Engineer Eligibility Criteria:

Educational Qualification:

1. Project Engineer – I (Electronics) -

Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering (4 in Electronics / Electronics & Communication Electronics & Telecommunications Telecommunication from a recognised University / Institute.

Post Qualification Experience (As On 01.08.2023): Minimum of 2 years of post-qualification relevant industry experience is mandatory to apply for the post of Project Engineer - I

2. Project Engineer – I (Mechanical) -

Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering (4 in Mechanical discipline from a recognised University / Institute.

Post Qualification Experience (As On 01.08.2023): Minimum of 2 years of post-qualification relevant industry experience is mandatory to apply for the post of Project Engineer - I

Age Limit: (As on 01.08.2023)

1. Project Engineer – I (Electronics) - 32 years

2. Project Engineer – I (Mechanical) - 32 years

 The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through BEL official Notification 2023 for more reference

 

Salary Details:

Project Engineer-I will be engaged initially for a period of THREE years which may be extended up to maximum of FOUR years (including initial period of three years based on project requirement and individual performance . Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs.40,000/-, Rs.45,000/-, Rs.50,000/- and Rs.55,000/- per month for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd year and 4th year of contract respectively.

 

BEL Project Engineer Selection Process 2023:

BEL may follow the following process to select the candidates.

1. Written Test

2. Interview

 

How to apply for BEL Project Engineer Post:  

The Candidates meeting the qualifying criteria as specified in the Advertisement and preregistered through Google Forms have to appear for Written test at any one of the below mentioned and the locations opted by them.

 

Important Dates for BEL Project Engineer Post: 

Date and Location of Written Test & Interview

Location Code

Date of Selections

Address for Walk -In Selections

Selections Conducted for / Place of Posting

#1VSKP

18.08.2023 (02:00 PM)

RISALI Institute of Management, Corporate Office, 2nd Floor, “ISNAR Khazana Towers”, 2nd Lane, Near Pollocks School, Dwarakanagar, Visakhapatnam – 530016.

Visakhapatnam

#2PBL

26.08.2023 (09:30 AM)

Dr. B.R Ambedkar Institute of Technology JPP8+7R8, Dollygunj, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands – 744103.

Port Blair

#3MUM

02.09.2023 (09:30 AM)

Bharat Electronics Limited, Centre 1, 9th Floor, World Trade Centre, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai – 400 005.

Mumbai

Cochin

Karwar

 

 

BEL Project Engineer Official Notification & Application Link:

BEL Official Website Career Page

Click Here

BEL Official Notification PDF

Click Here

BEL Application Form PDF

Click Here

pay the applicable fee.

Click Here

Google Forms Link

Click Here

Instructions for Fee Payment

Click Here

Format for OBC Certificate

Click Here

Format for PWD Certificate

Click Here

Prescribed Format for SC/ST Certificate

Click Here

Format for EWS Certificate

Click Here


Previous Post Next Post