TNPSC Executive Officer Grade I Admit Card 2022 | TNPSC Executive Officer Grade I Call Latter 2022 | TNPSC Executive Officer Grade I Hall Ticket 2022 | TNPSC Executive Officer Grade I Admit Card Will Be Hosted in Official website @ https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/. TNPSC Executive Officer Grade I Exam to be held on 23.04.2022 & 24.04.2022. In this page, explains how to download the admit card for TNPSC Executive Officer Grade I examination in step by step process. Candidates are required to download TNPSC Hall ticket before 7 to 10 days Prior to Exam Date.
TNPSC Executive Officer Grade I Hall Ticket 2022:
Candidates will be required to appear
for Written Examination, on the day, date, time & venue as mentioned in the
Admit card, which shall tentatively be issued well in time before the date of Written
Examination. The candidates will be allowed to appear in Written Examination
only if they possess the valid Admit Card indicating roll number, name &
address of the allocated test centre and guidelines for the Written Examination.
|
TNPSC Executive Officer Grade I Exam 2022 [Quick
Summary] |
|
|
Organization Name: |
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission |
|
Advertisement No: |
Advertisement No. 603 Notification No. 01/2022 Dated:
21.01.2022 |
|
Admit Card Published Date: |
13.04.2022 |
|
Total No of Vacancies: |
25 Executive Officer Grade I Posts |
|
Selection Process: |
Written Examination, Oral Test in the shape of an
interview |
|
Exam Date |
23.04.2022 & 24.04.2022 |
|
Admit Card Status |
Updated |
|
Official Website |
https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/ |
Steps to
download TNPSC Executive Officer Grade I admit Cards 2022
1.
Open the official website https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
2.
Click on the ‘TNPSC Executive Officer Grade I Call Letter 2022’ link.
3.
Fill in the details like Login Id and Password.
4.
Click on Submit button.
5.
Your hall ticket will be displayed.
6.
Download and Save your Admit Card.
7.
Take print out Hall ticket and carry it to the exam hall.
|
TNPSC Executive Officer
Grade I Admit Card 2022
Link |
|
|
TNPSC Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
TNPSC Official
Notification PDF |
|
|
TNPSC Online Application
Form |
TNPSC Executive Officer Grade I Exam Date:
TNPSC
Executive Officer Grade I Examination which will be held on 23.04.2022 & 24.04.2022.
Admit Cards will not be sent by post. TNPSC will not be responsible for any
delay or non-delivery of intimation sent electronically through SMS or e-mail,
as the case may be or inactiveness of e-mail account submitted by the candidate
during online registration. No other communication will be sent to such
candidates for this purpose. Hence, candidates are advised to regularly
checking their e-mail account (including junk mailbox/spam folder) for any
communication from TNPSC. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing
of admit card/any other information shall be of the candidate.
