NEERI Chennai Project Associate I Recruitment 2022 | NEERI Chennai: 03 Project Associate I Posts 2022 | NEERI Chennai Project Associate I Job Notification 2022 | NEERI Chennai Project Associate I 2022 Online Application @ https://www.csircmc.res.in/– NEERI Chennai invites Online applications for recruitment of 03 Project Associate I Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website @ https://www.csircmc.res.in/ from 13.04.2022 to 21.04.2022.
|
NEERI Chennai Recruitment 2022 [Quick Summary] |
|
|
Organization Name: |
CSIR-National Environmental Engineering Research
Institute, Chennai |
|
Notification No: |
CZC/April, 2022/1 April 06, 2022 |
|
Job Category: |
Central Govt Jobs |
|
Employment Type: |
Temporary Basis |
|
Total No of Vacancies: |
03 Project Associate I Posts |
|
Place of Posting: |
Chennai |
|
Starting Date: |
13.04.2022 |
|
Last Date: |
21.04.2022 |
|
Apply Mode: |
Online |
|
Official Website |
https://www.csircmc.res.in/ |
Latest
NEERI Chennai Project Associate I Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
NEERI
Chennai Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Posts |
No. of Posts |
|
Project: Assessment of Dust
Emissions from Stone Crushing Industries and Distance Criteria in the State
of Tamil Nadu (CNP 2713) |
||
|
1. |
Project Associate I |
02 |
|
Project: Environmental
Quality Assessment (EQA) of the Beach Resort & Theme Park Site,
Muttukadu, Chennai (CNP 2656) |
||
|
2. |
Project Associate I |
01 |
|
Total |
03 |
|
NEERI Chennai Project Associate I Eligibility Criteria:
Educational
Qualification:
|
1. Project
Associate I (Project: Assessment of Dust Emissions from Stone Crushing
Industries and Distance Criteria in the State of Tamil Nadu (CNP 2713)- B.E/B.Tech (Civil/Chemical Engg.) with Computer Literacy |
|
2. Project
Associate I (Environmental Quality Assessment (EQA) of the Beach Resort &
Theme Park Site, Muttukadu, Chennai (CNP 2656)) - B.E/B.Tech (Civil/Chemical Engg.) with Computer Literacy |
Salary Details:
Rs.25000+HRA
NEERI Chennai Project Associate I Selection
Process 2022:
Mode of Selection:
Selection is based on online Interview through MS Team. Date of interview shall
be notified separately through e-mail to the shortlisted candidates ONLY after
screening based on their applications received within stipulated time.
How to apply
for NEERI Chennai Project Associate I Post:
Candidate(s) fulfilling all the
above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the
link on the NEERI Chennai website in the careers webpage under current openings
section i.e. https://www.csircmc.res.in/ from 13.04.2022 to 21.04.2022. No
other mode of application will be accepted.
Important Dates
for NEERI Chennai Project Associate I Post:
|
Starting
Date for Submission of Application |
13.04.2022 |
|
Last date
for Submission of Application |
21.04.2022 |
NEERI Chennai Project
Associate I Official Notification & Application Link:
|
NEERI Chennai Official
Website Career Page |
|
|
NEERI Chennai Official
Notification PDF |
|
|
NEERI Chennai Online
Application Form |
