CSIR-NAL
Project Associate Recruitment 2022 | CSIR-NAL: 13 Project Associate Posts 2022 |
CSIR-NAL Project Associate Job Notification 2022 | CSIR-NAL Project Associate
2022 Online Application @ https://www.nal.res.in/– CSIR-NAL invites Online
applications for recruitment of 13 Project Assistant, Project Associate-I,
Project Associate-II, Research Associate-I, Principal Project Associate (PPA), Posts. This online facility will be available
in the Official website @ https://www.nal.res.in/ from 09.04.2022 to 30.04.2022.
|
CSIR-NAL Recruitment 2022 [Quick Summary] |
|
|
Organization Name: |
CSIR- National Aerospace Laboratories |
|
Notification No: |
05/2022 |
|
Job Category: |
Central Govt Jobs |
|
Employment Type: |
Contract Basis |
|
Total No of Vacancies: |
13 Project Assistant, Project Associate-I,
Project Associate-II, Research Associate-I, Principal Project Associate (PPA) Posts |
|
Place of Posting: |
Bengaluru |
|
Starting Date: |
09.04.2022 |
|
Last Date: |
30.04.2022 |
|
Apply Mode: |
Online |
|
Official Website |
https://www.nal.res.in/ |
Latest
CSIR-NAL Project Associate Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CSIR-NAL
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Posts |
No. of Posts |
|
1. |
Project Assistant |
01 |
|
2. |
Project Associate-I |
02 |
|
3. |
Project Associate-II |
07 |
|
4. |
Research Associate-I |
01 |
|
5. |
Principal Project Associate (PPA) |
02 |
|
Total |
13 |
|
CSIR-NAL Project Associate Eligibility Criteria:
Educational
Qualification:
|
1. Project
Assistant - First class B.Sc. / Diploma in
Engineering in the aforesaid relevant areas |
|
2. Project
Associate-I - First class (M.Sc./BE/B.Tech) in
the aforesaid relevant areas |
|
3. Project
Associate-II - First class (M.Sc./BE/B.Tech) in
the aforesaid relevant areas plus two years of experience Senior
Project Associate: BE/B.Tech in
Engineering or Technology from a recognized University or equivalent with
Four years’ experience in R&D in Industrial and Academic Institutions or
S&T Organisations and Scientific activities and services OR Ph.D. in
Science/ Engg. / Technology/MS from a recognized University or equivalent |
|
4. Research
Associate-I - Ph.D. in the relevant areas with
at least one research paper published in Science Citation Indexed (SCI)
journal. |
|
5. Principal
Project Associate (PPA) - BE/B.Tech with Eight
years’ experience in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic
Institutions or Science and Technology Organisations and Scientific
activities and services OR Ph.D. in Science/Engineering/Technology/MS from a
recognized University or equivalent with Four years’ experience in Research
and Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science and Technology
Organisations and Scientific activities and services |
Age Limit: (As
on 30.04.2022)
|
1. Project
Assistant – 50 years |
|
2. Project
Associate-I – 35 years |
|
3. Project
Associate-II/ Senior Project Associate – 35 years/ 40 years |
|
4. Research
Associate-I – 35 years |
|
5. Principal
Project Associate (PPA) – 40 years |
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CSIR-NAL
official Notification 2022 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
1. Project
Assistant - Rs. 20,000/- + HRA |
|
2. Project
Associate-I - Rs. 31,000/- + HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National
Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant
Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process t hrough National level
examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies
and Institutions. (B) ₹25,000/- + HRA for others who do not fall under (A)
above |
|
3. Project
Associate-II - (i) ₹35,000/- + HRA to Scholars
who are selected through a process as mentioned in (A) above. (ii) ₹28,000/-
+ HRA for others who do not fall under (A) above |
|
4. Research
Associate-I/ Senior Project
Associate - Rs. 47,000/- + HRA / Rs. 42,000/- + HRA |
|
5. Principal
Project Associate (PPA) - Rs. 49,000/- + HRA |
CSIR-NAL Project Associate Selection Process 2022:
The interview for the
ONLINE registered candidates will be through ONLINE/OFFLINE and the shortlisted
candidates will be sent e-mail for attending the ONLINE/OFFLINE interview.
How to apply
for CSIR-NAL Project Associate Post:
ONLINE
application will be available on CSIR-NAL website https://www.nal.res.in which
opens on 09.04.2022 (09.30 a.m. onwards) and closes on 30.04.2022 (till 5.00
p.m.). Candidates should take print out of the successfully submitted ONLINE
application form for future reference. Print-out of the ONLINE application will
not be available after 05.00 pm on last date of ONLINE registration i.e.,
30.04.2022.
Important Dates
for CSIR-NAL Project Associate Post:
|
Starting
Date for Submission of Application |
09.04.2022 |
|
Last date
for Submission of Application |
30.04.2022 |
CSIR-NAL Project
Associate Official Notification & Application Link:
|
CSIR-NAL Official
Website Career Page |
|
|
CSIR-NAL Official
Notification PDF |
|
|
CSIR-NAL Online
Application Form |