CSIR–CSMCRI
Project Associate Recruitment 2023 | CSIR–CSMCRI Project Associate Job
Notification 2023 | CSIR–CSMCRI Project Associate 2023 Application Form PDF
Download @ https://www.csmcri.res.in/– CSIR–CSMCRI invites applications for
recruitment of 04 Project Associate-I, Project Associate-I, Project Associate-I
Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through
Official Website @ https://www.csmcri.res.in/. The last date for the receipt of
application along with enclosures is 17.06.2023.
CSIR–CSMCRI Recruitment 2023 [Quick Summary]
|
Organization Name: |
CSIR-CSMCRI (Central salt and marine chemical
research Institute |
|
Notification No: |
CSMCRI/APB/HCP0048/01/2023 |
|
Job Category: |
Central Govt Jobs |
|
Employment Type: |
Contract Basis |
|
Duration: |
Initially for the period of one year extendable only up to the project
tenure subject to performance. |
|
Total No of Vacancies: |
04 Project Associate-I, Project Associate-I,
Project Associate-I Posts |
|
Place of Posting: |
Mandapam - Tamil Nadu, Bhavnagar - Gujarat |
|
Starting Date: |
01.06.2023 |
|
Last Date: |
17.06.2023 |
|
Apply Mode: |
Offline |
|
Official Website |
https://www.csmcri.res.in/ |
Latest
CSIR–CSMCRI Project Associate Vacancy Details:
CSIR–CSMCRI
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of
Posts |
No. of Posts |
|
1. |
Project Associate-I (1 Post @ CSMCRI Bhavnagar, Gujarat & 1 post @
CSMCRI-MARS Mandapam, Tamil Nadu). |
02 |
|
2. |
Project Associate-I (CSMCRI Bhavnagar, Gujarat) |
01 |
|
3. |
Project Associate-I (CSMCRI-MARS Mandapam, Tamil Nadu) |
01 |
|
|
Total |
04 |
CSIR–CSMCRI Project Associate Eligibility Criteria:
Educational
Qualification:
|
1. Project
Associate-I - M.Sc in Biotechnology/
Microbiology/ Marine Science (OR) B. Tech in Biotechnology. Sufficient
knowledge / prior experience in microalgae cultivation and ready to work for
outdoor cultivation of microalgae in Mandapam, Bhavnagar and other field
conditions. |
|
2. Project
Associate-I - B.Sc Chemistry. Sufficient
knowledge / prior experience in designing reactors for chemical conversion,
and performing mass and energy balance calculations. |
|
3. Project
Associate-I - B.Sc in Biotechnology/
Microbiology/ Botany Perform routine lab work and also perform outdoor
cultivation of microalgae in Mandapam, Bhavnagar and other field conditions. |
Age Limit:
|
1. Project
Associate-I - 35 years |
|
2. Project
Associate-I - 50 years |
|
3. Project
Associate-I - 50 years |
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CSIR–CSMCRI
official Notification 2023 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
1. Project
Associate-I - Rs. 25000/- +HRA for those who
do not fall in (i) above |
|
2. Project
Associate-I - Rs. 20,000/-per month + admissible HRA. |
|
3. Project
Associate-I - Rs. 20,000/-per month + admissible HRA. |
CSIR–CSMCRI Project Associate Selection Process 2023:
CSIR–CSMCRI may follow
the following process to select the candidates.
|
1. Short
Lsiting |
|
2. Interview |
How to apply
for CSIR–CSMCRI Project Associate Post:
Interested candidates meeting
the above requirements shall send the scanned copy of the duly signed
application form (in the prescribed format available with the advertisement at
www.csmcri.res.in/jobs/temp) along with the soft copy of supporting documents
(educational qualifications, date of birth proof, etc) by e-mail to csmcrialgae@gmail.com. The last date of
receipt of e-mail is on or before 17:00 hrs of 17-06-2023. The candidates
recruited under this project should be flexible in traveling and working at
CSMCRI–Bhavnagar (Gujarat) and CSMCRI–Mandapam (Tamil Nadu), and also in field
conditions.
Important Dates
for CSIR–CSMCRI Project Associate Post:
|
Starting
Date for Submission of Application |
01.06.2023 |
|
Last date
for Submission of Application |
17.06.2023 |
CSIR–CSMCRI Project
Associate Official Notification & Application Link:
|
CSIR–CSMCRI Official
Website Career Page |
|
|
CSIR–CSMCRI Official
Notification & Application Form PDF |