UPSC NDA I Admit Card 2022 | UPSC NDA I Call Latter 2022 | UPSC NDA I Hall Ticket 2022 | UPSC NDA I Admit Card Will Be Hosted in Official website @ https://upsconline.nic.in/. UPSC NDA I Exam to be held on 10th April, 2022. In this page, explains how to download the admit card for UPSC NDA I examination in step by step process. Candidates are required to download UPSC Hall ticket before 7 to 10 days Prior to Exam Date.
UPSC NDA I Hall Ticket 2022:
Candidates will be required to appear
for Written Exam (Paper I & Paper II), on the day, date, time & venue
as mentioned in the Admit card, which shall tentatively be issued well in time
before the date of Written Exam (Paper I & Paper II). The candidates will
be allowed to appear in Written Exam (Paper I & Paper II) only if they
possess the valid Admit Card indicating roll number, name & address of the
allocated test centre and guidelines for the Written Exam (Paper I & Paper
II).
|
UPSC NDA I Exam 2022 [Quick Summary] |
|
|
Organization Name: |
Union Public Service Commission |
|
Advertisement No: |
3/2022-NDA-I DATED 22.12.2021 |
|
Admit Card Published Date: |
14.03.2022 |
|
Total No of Vacancies: |
400 National Defence Academy & Naval Academy
Examination (I), 2022 Posts |
|
Selection Process: |
Written Exam (Paper I & Paper II), Psychological
Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test |
|
Exam Date |
10th April, 2022 |
|
Admit Card Status |
Updated |
|
Official Website |
https://upsconline.nic.in/ |
Steps to
download UPSC NDA I admit Cards 2022
1.
Open the official website https://upsconline.nic.in/
2.
Click on the ‘UPSC NDA I Call Letter 2022’ link.
3.
Fill in the details like Login Id and Password.
4.
Click on Submit button.
5.
Your hall ticket will be displayed.
6.
Download and Save your Admit Card.
7.
Take print out Hall ticket and carry it to the exam hall.
|
UPSC NDA I Admit Card 2022 Link |
|
|
UPSC NDA I Syllabus
& Exam Pattern |
|
|
UPSC NDA I Question
Papers |
|
|
UPSC Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
UPSC Official
Notification PDF |
|
|
UPSC Part-I Registration
Link |
|
|
UPSC Part-II
Registration Link |
UPSC NDA I Exam Date:
UPSC
NDA I Examination which will be held on 10th April, 2022. Admit Cards will not be sent by
post. UPSC will not be responsible for any delay or non-delivery of intimation
sent electronically through SMS or e-mail, as the case may be or inactiveness
of e-mail account submitted by the candidate during online registration. No
other communication will be sent to such candidates for this purpose. Hence,
candidates are advised to regularly checking their e-mail account (including
junk mailbox/spam folder) for any communication from UPSC. Responsibility of
receiving, downloading and printing of admit card/any other information shall
be of the candidate.