South
Indian Bank Officers / Executives in Marketing Recruitment 2022 | South Indian
Bank: Officers / Executives in Marketing Posts 2022 | South Indian Bank Officers
/ Executives in Marketing Job Notification 2022 | South Indian Bank Officers /
Executives in Marketing 2022 Online Application @ http://www.southindianbank.com/–
South Indian Bank invites Online applications for recruitment of Officers /
Executives in Marketing Posts. This online facility will be available in the
Official website @ http://www.southindianbank.com/ from 18.02.2022 to 28.02.2022.
|
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2022
[Quick Summary] |
|
|
Organization Name: |
South Indian Bank Ltd |
|
Total No of Vacancies: |
Officers / Executives in Marketing Posts |
|
Place of Posting: |
Mumbai, Ernakulam & Thrissur |
|
Starting Date: |
18.02.2022 |
|
Last Date: |
28.02.2022 |
|
Apply Mode: |
Online |
|
Official Website |
http://www.southindianbank.com/ |
Latest
South Indian Bank Officers / Executives in Marketing Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
South
Indian Bank Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Posts |
|
1. |
Head – Brand & Corporate Communications - Scale IV/V (IBA/Contract
Package) |
|
2. |
Digital Marketing - Scale II/III (IBA Package) |
|
3. |
Corporate Communications & Market Research - Scale II/III (IBA
Package) |
|
4. |
Corporate Communications - Scale I/II (IBA Package) |
|
5. |
Business Marketing - MSME & NRI - Scale I/II (IBA Package) |
|
6. |
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) & Paid Digital Campaigns - Scale I/II
(IBA Package) |
|
7. |
Manager Brand - Scale I/II (IBA Package) |
|
8. |
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Website & UI/UX - Scale I/II (IBA
Package) |
|
9. |
Social Media & CRM - Scale I/II (IBA Package) |
South Indian Bank Officers / Executives in
Marketing Eligibility
Criteria:
Educational
Qualification: (As on 31.01.2022)
|
1. Head –
Brand & Corporate Communications - Scale IV/V (IBA/Contract Package) - Educational Qualification: MBA Marketing from a recognized University with a minimum score of 60% Work
Experience: 10 years in the domain |
|
2. Digital
Marketing - Scale II/III (IBA Package) - Educational Qualification: MBA Marketing from a recognized University with a minimum score of 60%
and Certification in Digital Marketing Work
Experience: 6 years in the domain |
|
3. Corporate
Communications & Market Research - Scale II/III (IBA Package) - Educational Qualification: MBA/ Post-graduation in journalism /Post–graduation in Mass
communication from a recognized University with a minimum score of 60%. Work
Experience: 6 years in the domain |
|
4. Corporate
Communications - Scale I/II (IBA Package) - Educational Qualification: MBA Marketing/ Post Graduation in PR/Media/Mass communication from a
recognized University with a minimum score of 60% Work
Experience: 4 years with Corporates/ Banking
in Corporate Communications Role |
|
5. Business
Marketing - MSME & NRI - Scale I/II (IBA Package) - Educational Qualification: MBA Marketing/PGDM from a recognized University with a minimum score
of 60% Work
Experience: 4 years in Marketing/Sales in
Banking industry, preferably with MSME Products & NRI Business |
|
6. Search
Engine Marketing (SEM) & Paid Digital Campaigns - Scale I/II (IBA
Package) - Educational Qualification: MBA Marketing from a recognized University with a minimum score of 60% Work
Experience: 4 years in Search Engine
Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) |
|
7. Manager
Brand - Scale I/II (IBA Package) - Educational Qualification: MBA Marketing from a recognized University with a minimum score of 60% Work
Experience: 4 years in the relevant field |
|
8. Search
Engine Optimisation (SEO), Website & UI/UX - Scale I/II (IBA Package) - Educational Qualification: MBA Marketing from a recognized University with a minimum score of 60%
(Preferably B.Tech Computer Science + MBA) Work
Experience: 4 years in the domain and
Hands-on experience with SEO, UI/UX and web traffic metrics. |
|
9. Social
Media & CRM - Scale I/II (IBA Package) - Educational Qualification: MBA Marketing from a recognized University with a minimum score of 60% Work
Experience: 4 years in the domain. |
Age Limit: (As
on 31.01.2022)
|
1. Head –
Brand & Corporate Communications - Scale IV/V (IBA/Contract Package) - 45 years |
|
2. Digital
Marketing - Scale II/III (IBA Package) - 40 years |
|
3. Corporate
Communications & Market Research - Scale II/III (IBA Package) - 40 years |
|
4. Corporate
Communications - Scale I/II (IBA Package) - 35 years |
|
5. Business
Marketing - MSME & NRI - Scale I/II (IBA Package) - 35 years |
|
6. Search
Engine Marketing (SEM) & Paid Digital Campaigns - Scale I/II (IBA
Package) - 35 years |
|
7. Manager
Brand - Scale I/II (IBA Package) - 35 years |
|
8. Search
Engine Optimisation (SEO), Website & UI/UX - Scale I/II (IBA Package) - 40 years |
|
9. Social
Media & CRM - Scale I/II (IBA Package) - 40 years |
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through South
Indian Bank official Notification 2022 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
1. Head –
Brand & Corporate Communications - Scale IV/V (IBA/Contract Package) |
|
2. Digital
Marketing - Scale II/III (IBA Package) |
|
3. Corporate
Communications & Market Research - Scale II/III (IBA Package) |
|
4. Corporate
Communications - Scale I/II (IBA Package) |
|
5. Business
Marketing - MSME & NRI - Scale I/II (IBA
Package) |
|
6. Search
Engine Marketing (SEM) & Paid Digital Campaigns - Scale I/II (IBA Package) |
|
7. Manager
Brand - Scale I/II (IBA Package) |
|
8. Search
Engine Optimisation (SEO), Website & UI/UX - Scale I/II (IBA Package) |
|
9. Social
Media & CRM - Scale I/II (IBA
Package) |
South Indian Bank Officers / Executives in
Marketing Selection Process 2022:
Initial Shortlisting and Interview
- Adequate number of shortlisted
applicants will be called for Interview.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any
right on the applicant for being called for Interview.
- Bank reserves the right to make
required modifications in selection process considering number of applications
for the post and also decide the number of applicants to be called for
Interview.
- In matters regarding eligibility
and selection, Bank’s decision will be final and no further correspondence will
be entertained.
Application
Fee/Exam Fee for South Indian Bank Officers / Executives in Marketing:
|
- Rs.100/- (excluding GST and other applicable charges) - Applicants meeting the stipulated norms only need to apply for the
post. - Application fee once remitted will not be refunded in any case. |
How to apply
for South Indian Bank Officers / Executives in Marketing Post:
Applicants can apply online
through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com only from 18.02.2022 to
28.02.2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Important Dates
for South Indian Bank Officers / Executives in Marketing Post:
|
Starting
Date for Submission of Application |
18.02.2022 |
|
Last date for
Submission of Application |
28.02.2022 |
South Indian
Bank Officers / Executives in Marketing Official Notification & Application
Link:
|
South Indian Bank Official
Website Career Page |
|
|
South Indian Bank
Official Notification & Online Application Form |