CSIR
–NEIST Field Assistant & Project Associate Recruitment 2022 | CSIR –NEIST: 11
Field Assistant & Project Associate Posts 2022 | CSIR –NEIST Field
Assistant & Project Associate Job Notification 2022 | CSIR –NEIST Field
Assistant & Project Associate Application Form Download @ https://neist.res.in/–
CSIR –NEIST invites applications for recruitment of 11 Project Scientist-I,
Project Associate-I, Scientific Administrative Assistant, Sr Project Associate
Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through
Official Website @ https://neist.res.in/.
|
CSIR –NEIST Recruitment 2022 [Quick Summary] |
|
|
Organization Name: |
CSIR – North East Institute of Science &
Technology |
|
Notification No: |
01/2022-HRD |
|
Job Category: |
Central Govt Jobs |
|
Employment Type: |
Temporary Basis |
|
Total No of Vacancies: |
11 Project Scientist-I, Project Associate-I,
Scientific Administrative Assistant, Sr Project Associate Posts |
|
Place of Posting: |
Jorhat (Assam) |
|
Walk in Date: |
20.01.2022, 21.01.2022 & 24.01.2022 |
|
Official Website |
https://neist.res.in/ |
Latest
CSIR –NEIST Field Assistant & Project Associate Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CSIR
–NEIST Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of
Posts |
No. of Posts |
|
1. |
Project Scientist-I |
02 |
|
2. |
Project Associate-I |
06 |
|
3. |
Scientific Administrative Assistant |
01 |
|
4. |
Sr Project Associate |
01 |
|
5. |
Field Assistant |
01 |
|
Total |
11 |
|
CSIR –NEIST Field Assistant & Project Associate
Eligibility
Criteria:
Educational
Qualification:
|
1. Project
Scientist-I - Doctoral Degree in
Bioinformatics/Computational Biology/Science/ Biotechnology Desirable : Two years of postdoctoral or industry experience in A) Computer Aided
Drug Design B) Bioinformatics C) Developing Bioinformatics or related
software tools/ databases and applying machine learning in natural sciences
with a proven record of publications and/or software products in public
domain, exposure to Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning & Hardware
maintenance |
|
2. Project
Associate-I – Project
Associate-I : (Post Code II) Master’s
Degree in Bioinformatics / Biology / Computer Science /Computational
Chemistry Desirable : Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Applications to Biology,
Software Development skills Project
Associate-1 : (Post Code IV) MSc in
Bioinformatics or Biochemistry or Molecular Biology with knowledge on data
handling and ability to work in data analytics/RTPCR Covid Testing. Project Associate-I :
(Post Code VI) Master Degree in Natural and Agricultural Sciences/MVSc or
Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or Technology from recognized
Universities or equivalent. |
|
3. Scientific
Administrative Assistant - Graduate Degree in
Science Desirable : Experience in Bioinformatics and Computer
Applications, Administrative Experiences |
|
4. Sr
Project Associate - Sr Project
Associate: (Post Code V) PhD in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology OR MTech
in Computer Science |
|
5. Field
Assistant - BSc in Biological Science/
3years Diploma in Engineering. Desirable: Experienced in Field Works, Training on dissemination of rural
technologies. |
Age Limit: (As
on date of interview will be taken into consideration)
|
1. Project
Scientist-I - Maximum Age 35 Years |
|
2. Project
Associate-I - Maximum Age 35 Years |
|
3. Scientific
Administrative Assistant - Maximum Age 50 Years |
|
4. Sr
Project Associate - Maximum age 40 years |
|
5. Field
Assistant - Maximum Age 50 Years |
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CSIR –NEIST official
Notification 2022 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
1. Project
Scientist-I - Rs.56,000/ month |
|
2. Project
Associate-I - Rs.25,000 – 31,000/ month |
|
3. Scientific
Administrative Assistant - Rs.18,000/ month |
|
4. Sr
Project Associate - Rs.42,000/ month |
|
5. Field
Assistant - Rs.20000/ month |
CSIR –NEIST Field Assistant & Project
Associate Selection Process 2022:
CSIR –NEIST may follow
the following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
Walk-in interview |
How to apply
for CSIR –NEIST Field Assistant & Project Associate Post:
. Interested candidates having
the above qualifications may like to appear in the Interview as per the
scheduled date and time. Candidates are requested to bring with them all
ORIGINAL TESTIMONIALS including Mark sheets and Certificates and also a Photograph
to appear for the interview, failing which their candidature may not be
considered. The selected candidates are expected to join immediately upon
selection.
Important Dates
for CSIR –NEIST Field Assistant & Project Associate Post:
|
Post Code 1,
2 & 3 |
21st January
2022 |
|
Post Code 4
& 5 |
20th January
2022 |
|
Post Code 6 & 7 |
24th January
2022 |
|
Time of Interview |
10:00 am
onwards |
CSIR –NEIST Field
Assistant & Project Associate Official Notification & Application Link:
|
CSIR –NEIST Official
Website Career Page |
|
|
CSIR –NEIST Official
Notification & Application Form PDF |